Hood River Villa for Rent: The Downtown Hood River Villa | Luxury and Adventure Collide - Property 995224
Villa 4 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Property type:
- villa, 3200 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Downtown, Mountain, River
- Downtown, Mountain, River, terrace, Balcony, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player
Entry and South deck of the Hood River Villa.
Welcome to the Hood River Villa!
North deck looking towards the Columbia River and Mt. Adams.
The entrance to the Hood River Villa. Welcome!
Relax on the South Deck with your morning coffee or evening cocktail.
North Deck looking towards the Columbia River and Mt. Adams.
The Media Room aka "Man Cave" is the perfect place to chill...
70" TV with Cable and surround sound.
Living Room Fireplace
Living Room looking into the Dining Room & Kitchen
Straight Shot looking down the living space of the Villa.
Up-close in the Dining Room.
Master Suite offers guests a king bed with memory foam topper.
Master Suite windows face north towards the Columbia River and Mt. Adams.
Master Bath hosts a Japanese soaking tub and large shower with three heads.
Library Bedroom of the Villa. Queen bed with pillow-top mattress.
Modern Bedroom. A Queen bed with pillow-top mattress.
Studio Bedroom. A pop-up trundle can be a twin, two twins or a king bed.
Location of Villa 995224
Hood River Villa Availability
- Mar 4, 2014
- Special Offer
Hood River Villa Rates
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- $2,000 Weekly Plus
- If you are booking within 3 nights of your stay, please ask about the last minute discount!
2013 RATES (Please inquire for discounts on 2012 RATES)
May – September | 4-night minimum stay | $600 refundable deposit & $89 insurance policy | $150-$200 cleaning fee (depending on the number of guests)
Up to 6 guests | $300 per night | $2,000 per week
7-8 guests | $350 per night | $2,250 per week
9-10 guests | $400 per night | $2,500 per week
Up to 10 guests | Please Inquire
October – April |$6000 per month (monthly only) | $600 refundable deposit | $250 cleaning fee
There is a 9% local tax on all bookings. Tax is based on the per night cost only.
- Tax Rate:
Hood River Villa Amenities
- 3200 sq. ft.
- Iron & Board
- Wireless Internet
- Parking Off Street
- Activities Guide
- Ceiling Fans
- Water Cooler
- Filtered Water
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Soap
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Paper Towels
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking On Street
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Pantry Items
- Dining Room
- seating for 10 people
- 3 BA
Master Bath -
1st Floor Bath - toilet, shower
2nd Floor Bath - toilet, combination tub/shower
- The Master Bath is on the third floor and is a private ensuite bath with marble throughout, japanese soaking tub, shower with three heads and a private balcony. The first floor bath serves the Media Room and the Modern Bedroom. It is a full bath with stand-up shower, granite counters and custom cabinets. The second floor bath serves the Library Bedroom, the Studio Bedroom and the main living areas. It is a full bath with shower/tub combo and granite and marble throughout.
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 10 people
Master Suite -
Spa Ensuite Bath
Modern Bedroom - 1 queen, Pillow-top Mattress
Library Bedroom - 1 queen, Pillow-top Mattress
Bedroom - Trundle, 1 king or 2 twins
Media Room - 1 queen, Queen Pull-out
- The Master Suite encompasses the entire top floor of the Villa with a wall of windows facing the Columbia River and Mt. Adams. The serene and inviting suite offers plush bedding with a memory foam mattress top, walk-in closet and a spa bath with a private patio, Japanese soaking tub, walk-in shower with three shower heads and his/her sinks. The Modern Bedroom is on the first floor of the Villa. It features clean crisp bedding with modern furniture and a pillow-top mattress. The Media Room, also on the first floor, has a queen pullout couch with pillow-top mattress, comfy bedding and a 70' HDTV. The Library Bedroom, on the second floor, houses the Villa's book collection for guest use, as well as a pillow-top queen bed with luxurious bedding and all the comforts of home. The pop-up trundle can be either a king bed with a converter, two twins or a single. All of the bedding is chosen with your comfort in mind.
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Books for Adults
- Game Room
- Music Library
- Video Library
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Low Allergen Environment
- wheelchair inaccessible
- autumn foliage
- live theater
- recreation center
- theme parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Hood River Villa Details
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Hood River Villa for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Samantha Rodgers
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 995224
- +1 949 241 6159 (9am-8pm PST)
- +1 541 5667089
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english, spanish
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2012