Telluride Chateau / Country House for Rent: The Wilson Peak Retreat - Less Than 5 Minutes to Ski Slopes - Property 995152
Chateau / Country House 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Call Owner/Manager
(International +1 970 728-4335)
- Property type:
- chateau / country house, 2750 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Resort, Mountain View, Monument View, Rural, Village, Mountain
- accept credit card, Mountain, Resort, Rural, Village, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Lawn / Garden, terrace, Internet, Satellite / Cable
Welcome to the Wilson Peak Retreat!
14,017 ft. Wilson Peak -- the mountain on the Coors® can! -- from the main deck.
Main entry to Wilson Peak Retreat compound, on a long tree-lined private drive.
The beautiful, lush grounds below the house
The mezzanine level in the loft-style Retreat
The floating staircase at the Retreat is a hallmark of mid-century modernism.
The Great Room - with rock hearth and genuine woodburning fireplace.
The rock hearth and fireplace. Spectacular views from here of Wilson Peak!
Large, open kitchen is perfect for preparing meals together with your family.
The Retreat features a flexible floorplan of movable walls.
The dramatic architecture features movable walls in the BRs on the upper floors.
Part of the rock hearth in the Great Room, photographed from the Media Room.
The upper Master Suite features a family-sized jetted soaking tub + great views.
The double Steam Shower and soaking tub in the Spa Bath, made of tumbled marble.
Stained glass windows in the Spa Bath.
The Steam Shower features Hans Grohe® and Kohler® fixtures in brushed nickel.
The Steam Shower features his + hers seating inside, plus dual handheld showers.
Custom-designed vanity in Spa Bath of tumbled marble travertine in reds + rusts.
Entry to the family-sized Sauna in the Spa Bath, on the Mezzanine floor.
The beautiful grounds at the Retreat
Mighty Wilson Peak in Fall - Telluride's famous fourteener - from the main deck.
Furry friends in the aspen forest near the Retreat in winter.
View of Wilson Peak from the upper Master Suite at the Retreat, in early Fall.
The sunset view log bench in the woods below the house in this private compound.
Location of Chateau / Country House 995152
Telluride Chateau / Country House Availability
- Apr 29, 2013
- Special Offer
Telluride Chateau / Country House Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Mountain Film||May 20, 2013 -||May 27, 2013||n/a||n/a||$495||$495||$495||n/a||5 Nights|
|Notes:||Telluride's Mountain Film is an incredible experience, over the Memorial Day Weekend, Fri thru Mon.|
|Summer Value||May 28, 2013 -||Jun 15, 2013||n/a||n/a||$395||$395||$395||n/a||5 Nights|
|Notes:||Our avg. high temps in summer here are typically in the 70's. What a great place to beat the heat!|
|Bluegrass Festival||Jun 16, 2013 -||Jun 23, 2013||n/a||n/a||$595||$595||$595||n/a||5 Nights|
|Notes:||Check this year's amazing lineup at PlanetBluegrass.com!|
|Summer Value||Jun 24, 2013 -||Jun 29, 2013||n/a||n/a||$395||$395||$395||n/a||5 Nights|
|Notes:||Telluride's terrific free gondola system runs day and night! Ride to the top to hike, bike, etc.|
|Fourth of July Holiday Week||Jun 30, 2013 -||Jul 6, 2013||n/a||n/a||$595||$595||$595||n/a||5 Nights|
|Notes:||Telluride has a wonderful small town celebration of the Fourth! Parade, fireworks, BBQ in Town Park|
|'The Ride' Festival||Jul 7, 2013 -||Jul 14, 2013||n/a||n/a||$495||$495||$495||n/a||5 Nights|
|Notes:||This is Telluride's newest festival, on the weekend incl. July 13 + 14. Be there or be square!|
|Summer Value||Jul 15, 2013 -||Jul 28, 2013||n/a||n/a||$395||$395||$395||n/a||5 Nights|
|Notes:||Great place to beat the heat! You'll love it.|
|Telluride Jazz Celebration||Jul 29, 2013 -||Aug 4, 2013||n/a||n/a||$495||$495||$495||n/a||5 Nights|
|Notes:||Telluride's Jazz Festival in Town Park is terrific. In one of the best outdoor venues in the U.S.|
|Summer Value||Aug 5, 2013 -||Aug 26, 2013||n/a||n/a||$395||$395||$395||n/a||5 Nights|
|Notes:||Don't forget Telluride's whimsical Mushroom Festival: Aug 15 - 18. Great fun!|
|Telluride Film Festival||Aug 27, 2013 -||Sep 2, 2013||n/a||n/a||$595||$595||$595||n/a||5 Nights|
|Notes:||One of the most significant independent film festivals in the U.S. Simply terrific.|
|Summer Value||Sep 3, 2013 -||Sep 8, 2013||n/a||n/a||$395||$395||$395||n/a||5 Nights|
|Notes:||The leaves have started to turn in early September. Just beautiful here in Telluride.|
|Blues & Brews Festival||Sep 9, 2013 -||Sep 15, 2013||n/a||n/a||$595||$595||$595||n/a||5 Nights|
|Notes:||The last big festival of Telluride's summer festival season. Always great. Come join us!|
|Peak Fall Colors||Sep 16, 2013 -||Oct 12, 2013||$2,070||n/a||$345||$345||$345||n/a||3 Nights|
|Notes:||Most beautiful time of the year in Telluride. Millions of aspens change colorfully with the season|
|Fall Offseason||Oct 13, 2013 -||Nov 25, 2013||$1,770||n/a||$295||$295||$295||n/a||3 Nights|
|Notes:||Lowest rates of the year. Quiet and private, with only locals in town during Fall Offseason.|
|Thanksgiving Holiday Week||Nov 26, 2013 -||Dec 1, 2013||n/a||n/a||$495||$495||$495||n/a||5 Nights|
|Notes:||The lifts open on Wed, Nov. 27 for Donation Day. We're off for an exciting 2013-2014 ski season!|
|Winter Value||Dec 2, 2013 -||Dec 20, 2013||n/a||n/a||$395||$395||$395||n/a||5 Nights|
|Notes:||If you're bringing your ski gear, you can stow your gear at Gondola Plaza and ski in/out from there!|
|Xmas Holiday Week||Dec 21, 2013 -||Dec 27, 2013||n/a||n/a||$995||$995||$995||n/a||1 Week|
|Notes:||The winter holiday weeks book up early! Call us anytime, incl. eves or weekends, for more info.|
|New Year's Holiday Week||Dec 28, 2013 -||Jan 3, 2014||n/a||n/a||$995||$995||$995||n/a||1 Week|
|Notes:||Fireworks + torchlight parade on New Year's Eve. Ring in the New Year at the Retreat!|
|Winter Value||Jan 4, 2014 -||Feb 10, 2014||n/a||n/a||$395||$395||$395||n/a||5 Nights|
|Notes:||We can sometimes offer a 'weekender' rate for Fri/Sat/Sun. Call anytime for more info.|
|President's Day Holiday Week||Feb 11, 2014 -||Feb 17, 2014||n/a||n/a||$595||$595||$595||n/a||5 Nights|
|Notes:||One of the most popular weeks of the ski season here in Telluride! Come join us...|
- $295/nt - $995/nt
- RATES OVERVIEW:
Summer Value/Winter Value: $395/nt, with 5 nite min. stay.
March Spring Skiing: $495/nt, with 5 nite min. stay.
Most Festival and Holiday Weeks: $595/nt, with 5 nite min. stay.
Christmas Holiday Week/New Year's Holiday Week: $995/nt, with 1 week min. stay.
Peak Fall Colors Weeks (2nd half of Sept; 1st half of Oct): $345/nt, with 3 nite min. stay.
Spring/Fall Offseasons: $295/nt, with 3 nite min. stay.
Rates above include up to 8 guests, adults and children. Larger groups can also book our See Forever Cottage -- VRBO #62855 (HomeAway #263998) -- in the same private compound, on another road. These two residences are connected by an outdoor walkway through the woods that lights up at night when you book both. See both at thinktelluride.com.
NOTE: We can sometimes offer a special 'weekender' rate during high seasons for Fri/Sat/Sun for those who can't stay 5-7 nights to meet our minimum stay requirements. Call us anytime for more in
- *Dates available: Year Round
Telluride Chateau / Country House Amenities
- chateau / country house
- 2750 sq. ft.
- Mountain View
- Monument View
- Security System
- Local Maps
- Sofa Bed
- Alarm Clock
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Free Long Distance
- Wood Fireplace
- Wood Stove
- Bottled Water
- Paper Towels
- Laundry Soap
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Local Activities Guide
- Ice Maker
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Grinder
- Dining Room
- seating for 8 people
- 3 BA
Bathroom 1 -
The upper master offers an indoor Jacuzzi® for up to six.
Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Spa Bath w/double Steam Shower + Family Sized Sauna
Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower, The 1st floor bath offers laundry facilities en suite.
- The redwood bath in the upper Master Suite features a huge jetted Jacuzzi® tub -- big enough for the whole family, or romantic for just the two of you! You'll enjoy beautiful views of the grounds, and a series of specially designed high windows track the path of the moon at night in a starry sky at nearly 10,000 ft. The floors are tumbled marble travertine in reds and rusts. Very romantic! The Spa Bath on the Mezzanine Floor has great views of Wilson Peak, en suite to 2 BRs (or a sleeping and sitting room) creating the 2nd Master Suite. The Spa Bath also features redwood walls and tumbled marble travertine in reds and rusts and a wonderful oversized double steam shower with Euro glass walls + dual handheld showers. You'll love it! The Spa Bath also offers a family-sized sauna. What a great place to unwind after a day on the slopes. The 1st floor bath is en suite to the private laundry for the Retreat, and features Sebastian flagstone floors and custom hand-carved doors.
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 8 people
Master Suite #1 -
High end Serta® Perfect Sleeper®
Master Suite #2 - 1 queen, High-end BeautyRest® queen bed
Bedroom/Sitting Room - 2nd Flr. - 1 sleep sofa /futon, High tech memory foam sleeper sofa - very comfortable.
Bedroom/Sitting Room - 3rd Flr. - 1 sleep sofa /futon, High tech memory foam sleeper sofa -- very comfortable
- All the bedrooms at the Retreat offer wonderful views. There are two master suites on the upper floors, with full baths en suite. The Retreat also features a queen sized Broyhill® sleeper sofa in the Great Room, near the fireplace, with wonderful views of our 'fourteener,' Wilson Peak. This new convertible sofa features Broyhill's 'air over coil' technology, and is unusually comfortable. We also provide Aero® SleepAway® beds for young children from 3-7. We also have Aero® inflatable twin beds as needed for overflow accommodations -- but we limit total occupancy at this residence. Larger groups should also book the See Forever Cottage (VRBO #62855), located in the same private compound, but on another road, on the hillside above the Retreat residence. Call us anytime for more inf -- incl. eves or weekends -- from 9am till 9pm Mountain Time -- or go to thinktelluride.com for additional photos, descriptions, and more reviews.
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- CD Player
- Ski & Snowboard
- Deck / Patio
- Large Cooler
- Outdoor Grill
- Beach Chairs
- Lawn / Garden
- Small Cooler
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Wood Deck
- 12 garden chairs
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Steam Shower
- jetted tub
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Spa Whirlpool
- autumn foliage
- live theater
- recreation center
- health/beauty spa
- sight seeing
- wildlife viewing
- scenic drives
- horseback riding
- bird watching
Telluride Chateau / Country House Details
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Telluride Chateau / Country House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Owner/Manager
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 995152
- +1 970 728-4335 ((Colorado, USA) Call anytime: 9am till 9pm MST)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english, french, spanish
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2005