Telluride House for Rent: The Wilson Peak Retreat - Less Than 5 Minutes to Ski Slopes - Property 995152
House 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Call Owner/Manager
(International +1 970 728-4335)
- Property type:
- house, 2750 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Resort, Mountain View, Monument View, Rural, Village, Mountain
- accept credit card, Mountain, Resort, Rural, Village, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Lawn / Garden, terrace, Internet, Satellite / Cable
Enjoy your own private compound, less than 5 minutes from the ski slopes.
14,017 ft. Wilson Peak -- the mountain on the Coors® can! -- from the main deck.
Welcome to the Wilson Peak Retreat, recently featured in Telluride Magazine.
The perfect mountain getaway in your own aspen forest, up on the ski mountain.
Genuine woodburning fireplace in the rock hearth in the Great Room.
The uniquely open gourmet kitchen offers two temp-controlled walk-in pantries.
Open kitchen design, perfect for preparing meals together with family + friends.
The formal dining area, just off the kitchen, in the Great Room at the Retreat.
The mezzanine level in the loft-style Retreat residence.
The beautiful, lush grounds below the Retreat residence.
Main entry to Wilson Peak Retreat compound, on a long tree-lined private drive.
What a great place to relax and unwind after a day of fun in Telluride!
The seating area near the fireplace in the Great Room, with spectacular views.
The Retreat features a flexible floorplan of movable walls.
The dramatic architecture features movable walls in the BRs on the upper floors.
The upper Master Suite features a family-sized jetted soaking tub + great views.
The Spa Bath features a double steam shower, shower, and soaking tub.
The double Steam Shower and soaking tub in the Spa Bath, made of tumbled marble.
Stained glass windows in the Spa Bath.
Entry to the family-sized Sauna in the Spa Bath, on the mezzanine level.
The beautiful grounds at the Retreat
Furry friends in the aspen forest near the Retreat in winter.
View of Wilson Peak from the upper Master Suite at the Retreat, in early Fall.
The sunset view log bench in the woods below the house in this private compound.
Location of House 995152
Telluride House Availability
- Nov 21, 2013
- Special Offer
Telluride House Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Winter Value||Dec 2, 2013 -||Dec 20, 2013||n/a||n/a||$395||$395||$395||n/a||5 Nights|
|Notes:||If you're bringing your ski gear, you can stow your gear at Gondola Plaza and ski in/out from there!|
|Xmas Holiday Week||Dec 21, 2013 -||Dec 27, 2013||n/a||n/a||$995||$995||$995||n/a||1 Week|
|Notes:||The winter holiday weeks book up early! Call us anytime, incl. eves or weekends, for more info.|
|New Year's Holiday Week||Dec 28, 2013 -||Jan 3, 2014||n/a||n/a||$995||$995||$995||n/a||1 Week|
|Notes:||Fireworks + torchlight parade on New Year's Eve. Ring in the New Year at the Retreat!|
|Winter Value||Jan 4, 2014 -||Feb 10, 2014||n/a||n/a||$395||$395||$395||n/a||5 Nights|
|Notes:||We can sometimes offer a 'weekender' rate for Fri/Sat/Sun. Call anytime for more info.|
|President's Day Holiday Week||Feb 11, 2014 -||Feb 17, 2014||n/a||n/a||$595||$595||$595||n/a||5 Nights|
|Notes:||One of the most popular weeks of the ski season here in Telluride! Come join us...|
|Winter Value||Feb 18, 2014 -||Feb 28, 2014||$2,370||n/a||$395||$395||$395||n/a||5 Nights|
|Notes:||Mighty big snows this time of year!|
|March Spring Skiing||Mar 1, 2014 -||Mar 31, 2014||$2,970||n/a||$495||$495||$495||n/a||5 Nights|
|Notes:||Telluride typically has terrific spring skiing conditions.|
|Winter Value||Apr 1, 2014 -||Apr 6, 2014||$2,370||n/a||$395||$395||$395||n/a||5 Nights|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- $295/nt - $995/nt
- RATES OVERVIEW:
Summer Value/Winter Value: $395/nt, with 5 nite min. stay.
March Spring Skiing: $495/nt, with 5 nite min. stay.
Most Festival and Holiday Weeks: $595/nt, with 5 nite min. stay.
Christmas Holiday Week/New Year's Holiday Week: $995/nt, with 1 week min. stay.
Peak Fall Colors Weeks (2nd half of Sept; 1st half of Oct): $345/nt, with 5 nite min. stay.
Spring/Fall Offseasons: $295/nt, with 3 nite min. stay.
Rates above include up to 8 guests, adults and children. Larger groups can add our See Forever Cottage -- VRBO #62855 (HomeAway #263998) -- located in the same private compound, on another road.
- *Dates available: Year Round
PUTTING YOUR GUEST GROUP TOGETHER: This luxury residence is ideal for one or two couples, traveling with or without children, or for an extended family, or is also appropriate for up to four singles.
The open architecture of this loft-style house is not well suited, however, to three or more couples, nor to larger groups of singles, without also booking our See Forever Cottage, VRBO # 62855 (HomeAway # 263998), in the same private compound, on another road. When booking both, an outdoor walkway connecting the two houses through the woods lights up at night, per the photos on this listing.
See more on this one-of-a-kind private compound on our own website at thinktelluride.com. And feel free to call us, anytime -- including eves or weekends -- for more info, or to book.
Telluride House Amenities
- 2750 sq. ft.
- Mountain View
- Monument View
- Bottled Water
- Laundry Soap
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Free Long Distance
- Wood Fireplace
- Wood Stove
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Clothes Dryer
- Sofa Bed
- Alarm Clock
- Hair Dryer
- Security System
- Local Maps
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- 4 Ring Stove
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Cooking Utensils
- Catering Available
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Grinder
- Dining Room
- seating for 8 people
- 3 BA
Bathroom 1 -
The upper master offers an indoor Jacuzzi® for up to six.
Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Spa Bath w/double Steam Shower + Family Sized Sauna
Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower, The 1st floor bath offers laundry facilities en suite.
- The redwood bath in the upper Master Suite features a huge jetted Jacuzzi® tub -- big enough for the whole family, or romantic for just the two of you! You'll enjoy beautiful views of the grounds, and a series of specially designed high windows track the path of the moon at night in a starry sky at nearly 10,000 ft. The floors are tumbled marble travertine in reds and rusts. Very romantic! The Spa Bath on the Mezzanine Floor has great views of Wilson Peak, en suite to 2 BRs (or a sleeping and sitting room) creating the 2nd Master Suite. The Spa Bath also features redwood walls and tumbled marble travertine in reds and rusts and a wonderful oversized double steam shower with Euro glass walls + dual handheld showers. You'll love it! The Spa Bath also offers a family-sized sauna. What a great place to unwind after a day on the slopes. The 1st floor bath is en suite to the private laundry for the Retreat, and features Sebastian flagstone floors and custom hand-carved doors.
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 8 people
Master Suite #1 -
High end Serta® Perfect Sleeper®
Master Suite #2 - 1 queen, High-end BeautyRest® queen bed
Bedroom/Sitting Room - 2nd Flr. - 1 sleep sofa /futon, High tech memory foam sleeper sofa - very comfortable.
Bedroom/Sitting Room - 3rd Flr. - 1 sleep sofa /futon, High tech memory foam sleeper sofa -- very comfortable
- All the bedrooms at the Retreat offer wonderful views. There are two master suites on the upper floors, with full baths en suite. The Retreat also features a queen sized Broyhill® sleeper sofa in the Great Room, near the fireplace, with wonderful views of our 'fourteener,' Wilson Peak. This new convertible sofa features Broyhill's 'air over coil' technology, and is unusually comfortable. We also provide Aero® SleepAway® beds for young children from 3-7. We also have Aero® inflatable twin beds as needed for overflow accommodations -- but we limit total occupancy at this residence. Larger groups should also book the See Forever Cottage (VRBO #62855), located in the same private compound, but on another road, on the hillside above the Retreat residence. Call us anytime for more inf -- incl. eves or weekends -- from 9am till 9pm Mountain Time -- or go to thinktelluride.com for additional photos, descriptions, and more reviews.
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- CD Player
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Beach Chairs
- Large Cooler
- Deck / Patio
- Ski & Snowboard
- Wood Deck
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Small Cooler
- 12 garden chairs
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Steam Shower
- Hot Tub
- jetted tub
- Spa Whirlpool
- health/beauty spa
- live theater
- recreation center
- autumn foliage
- wildlife viewing
- scenic drives
- horseback riding
- sight seeing
- bird watching
Telluride House Details
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Telluride House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Owner/Manager
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 995152
- +1 970 728-4335 ((Colorado, USA) Call anytime: 9am till 9pm MST)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english, french, spanish
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2005