Tremont Cottage for Rent: Seaside Cottage, Light & Airy with Gorgeous Ocean Views, Private Beach - Property 989530
Cottage 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Call Peter Cutrone
+1 207 4007240
(International +1 207 4007240)
- Property type:
- cottage, 1800 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Mountain, Beach
- Beach, Mountain, Lawn / Garden, terrace, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player
Your picnic view of Duck Cove from the patio at Blue Heron Tide.
Blue Heron Tide with Duck Cove in background. Four bedroom, three & half bath.
Blue Heron Tide as you come up from the shore.
Great place for morning coffee or an afternoon refreshment.
Sunset at Blue Heron Tide!
The living room. Lots of windows and light. Looking over the water.
Dining area and access to screened in porch.
Fully equiped kitchen including lobster pot -- it is Maine afterall!
The screened in porch with view of Duck Cove.
"B&B" room on first floor. Double bed with water views.
Twin mahogany headboards make the twin bedroom nice on first floor.
Mahogany four posted queen bed in master suite. Sitting room and bath adjacent.
Cottage bedroom with queen & view out to the mouth of the cove w/ islands beyond
Wicker seating in recroom. Adjacent to ping pong table and walkout patio & grill
Great times to be had by all around the ping pong table!
Private steps bring you to your shoreline at Blue Heron Tide (autumn view).
The shore of Duck Cove at high tide.
Nearby Bass Harbor Marsh is great for wildlife viewing while in canoe or kayak.
The top of Cadillac Mountain. First to greet the sun in the USA every day.
Sailing is one of many options while visiting Mount Desert Island and Acadia NP.
Typical view from hikes in nearby Acadia National Park.
Jordon Pond & the Bubbles inside Acadia National Park. Have tea at the Tea House
Typical wonderful view while hiking during fall foliage.
Northeast Harbor as the fall colors unfold.
Location of Cottage 989530
Tremont Cottage Availability
- May 18, 2013
- Special Offer
Tremont Cottage Rates
- From $1400 to $2450/week
- • A 7% State of Maine Rooms & Meals tax is required on all rentals.
• A $300 security deposit is required, refundable on departure.
• 50% deposit confirms and holds the cottage for your vacation.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival.
• eChecks preferred; major credit cards and personal checks also accepted.
• No pets, no smoking allowed.
- Tax Rate:
Tremont Cottage Amenities
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Away From It All
- Parking Off Street
- Activities Guide
- Paper Towels
- Hair Dryer
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Iron & Board
- Security System
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Toilet Paper
- Alarm Clock
- Local Activities Guide
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Local Maps
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- 4 Ring Stove
- Lobster Pot
- Dining Area
- Child's Highchair
- seating for 8 people
- 3 BA, 1 half bath
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Spacious
Bathroom 3 - toilet, combination tub/shower, For double and twin rooms
Bathroom 4 - toilet, Off open concept living space
- Bathrooms are well positioned for privacy and convenience. The two upstairs baths are en suite to each of the master and queen 'cottage' bedrooms. On the first floor, there is a full bath shared by the double and twin rooms, as well as a fourth bathroom convenient to the living room, kitchen and dining areas. Plenty of towels are provided for your convenience.
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 8 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Painted iron headboard
Bedroom 3 - 1 double, Mahogany four-poster
Bedroom 4 - 2 twin/ single, Mahogany headboards
- two bedrooms are on the entry floor, the 'B&B' Room and the Twin Room. The 'B&B' Room has a double bed, and the Twin Room has two twin beds. A full bath is accessible by both bedrooms. The B&B bedroom has the clearest ocean view, boasting the same stunning panorama shared by the living and dining rooms, looking out to the mouth of the cove across Blue Hill Bay to Swan's Island and beyond. The living room includes an antique oak claw-foot game table in addition to comfortable seating and ready access to the screened-in porch. The dining room has seating for 8 on a large oak table with solid19th century oak chairs. On the second floor there are two additional bedrooms, the Master Bedroom with a queen bed, and the 'Cottage' Room, also with a queen. Each bedroom has its own private, full bath. There is also a sitting room and reading nook, which enjoy the same spectacular view as the bedrooms.
- Games for Kids
- Books for Kids
- Game Room
- CD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Books for Adults
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Walkway to Water
- Lawn / Garden
- 4 garden chairs
- Low Allergen Environment
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- live theater
- botanical garden
- autumn foliage
- recreation center
- horseback riding
- whale watching
- scenic drives
- eco tourism
- bird watching
- sight seeing
Tremont Cottage Details
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Tremont Cottage for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Peter Cutrone
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 989530
- +1 207 4007240 (Call between 7 am and 10 pm US Eastern Time)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2012