Sonoita House for Rent: Heartland Guesthouse, Canelo Az: Special Rate for Early Bookings! - Property 981990
House 2 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Call Rachel Hendrickson, Property Manager and part owner
(International +1 520 455-5266)
- Property type:
- house, 1600 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Mountain, Rural, Mountain View
- accept credit card, Mountain, Rural, Lawn / Garden, Balcony, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television
Heartland Guesthouse faces the Huachuca Mountains to the east
The passive sunroom and Master balcony face east.
The Great Room's vaulted ceiling soars 18' high.
A sleeper sofa is part of the Greatroom's seating.
The stairs lead to the loft and Master bedroom.
The loft library overlooks the Greatroom.
The dining area seats 8 at table & counter.
The dining table is a great spot for birding!
The open concept kitchen is well-equipped.
Even the kitchen has views of Nature's bounty
The large Master has an ensuite bathroom.
The Master bedroom views are spectacular.
The Master is spacious and well-furnished.
The loft's window is at birds' nest height.
You can plan the day's activities in the loft.
The downstairs bedroom can have a King bed.
The downstairs bedroom shown with 2 twin beds.
The downstairs bedroom is pleasantly furnished
The patio has a gas grill and seating for 6,
The many bird feeders provide much entertainment.
The sunroom is a lovely spot for morning coffee.
The sunroom has additional shelves for guest use.
The wild turkeys regularly patrol Heartland Ranch.
If this appeals to you, you'll be happy here!
Location of House 981990
Sonoita House Availability
- Oct 27, 2013
- Special Offer
Sonoita House RatesSee full rate information on HomeAway
Sonoita House Amenities
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Mountain View
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Stove
- Air Conditioning
- Living Room
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Local Activities Guide
- Parking Off Street
- Iron & Board
- Toilet Paper
- Hair Dryer
- Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Sofa Bed
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Laundry Soap
- Paper Towels
- Ceiling Fans
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Coffee Grinder
- 4 Ring Stove
- Dining Area
- seating for 8 people
- 2 BA
Master Bath -
Main Bath - toilet, combination tub/shower, Handi-bars
- The Master bath, located ensuite with the Master bedroom on the second floor, consists of a vanity with sink, mirror and medicine cabinet, toilet and shower. The main bath, located on the first floor adjacent to the downstairs bedroom, consists of a vanity with sink, mirror and 2 medicine cabinets, toilet and tub/shower combination. It is equipped with handi-bars for the safety and comfort of elderly or disabled guests. Toilet bars can be added upon request. The entire first floor has been used, in the past, by a long-term tenant who used a walker to get around; so although it does not meet Americans with Disabilities Act requirements, it is handicap-friendly.
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 8 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 1 king, 2 twin/ single, Choose which one
- Sleeping arrangements: 2nd floor Master bedroom features 1 Queen bed; 1st floor bedroom can be equipped with either 2 Twin beds or 1 King bed. Great room has a Double-size sleep sofa. If necessary, Loft can accommodate 2 children on foam futons. Prices quoted are for 4 persons; additional guests require a small additional per diem charge. No more than 8 people, at least 2 of which must be children, due to septic system limitations.
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- CD Player
- Audio Tape Player
- Porch / Veranda
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Small Cooler
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- 6 garden chairs
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- non smoking only
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- pets not allowed
- winery tours
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- horseback riding
- bird watching
- paddle boating
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Sonoita House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Rachel Hendrickson, Property Manager and part owner
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 981990
- +1 520 455-5266 (Outside US inquiries please e-mail instead.)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english, spanish
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2012