Lake Bomoseen Estate for Rent: Renovated Historic Lake Home Estate,Master Ste,Firepl.22+Acres, Pvt Waterfront - Property 978759
Estate 3 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Call Peter
(International +1 2066057878)
- Property type:
- estate, 2200 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Lake, Mountain, Rural, Waterfront, Lakefront, Waterfront, Mountain View
- accept credit card, pets considered, Lake, Mountain, Rural, Waterfront, Lawn / Garden, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television
Our updated Historic 1933 Colonial Country Home on 22.6 acres
The well-appointed home is a cozy place to enjoy a Vermont's winter eve.
Our 22.6 acre waterfront property w/ 300' on Lake Bomoseen & 715' on Loves Marsh
The luxurious and beautifully appointed Master Suite with dual vessel sinks.
The hotel quality Sealy pillow top Master king bed and mission style bedroom set
His & Hers vessel sinks in the Master Suite mounted on local VT plum slate
The Master custom tile/pebble shower with dual Spa shower panels w/ body sprays.
The cozy library with stone gas fireplace & comfy seating--perfect for relaxing.
The private cozy library has french doors and 1 of 2 gas fireplaces in the home.
The family room sitting area is a perfect place to relax w/ friends by the fire.
The large main living room w/ 1080p HDTV, Bluray, & 2 queen size pull out beds.
The large living rm. has french doors for privacy and 2 queen size guest beds.
Our fully renovated & equipped kitchen with everything you need to prepare meals
The spacious dining room has seating for up to 10 guests around our antique grand sized oak dining table, and a beautiful view of Pleasant Pasture and the rear yard.
The Lakeside Room with full bed is filled with sunlight and a cheery lake theme.
The Zen Garden room is spacious & connects to the family bath. (king or 2 twins)
The Zen bedroom set w/ a King bed, has 3 bright windows w/ views of the property
The Private Croquet Court, perfect for Summer fun.
The new 5 burner BBQ and large stone fire pit in the rear yard.
Our grand stone firepit is perfect for gathering around on cool VT evenings
Guests love our attached 4 sided screened room overlooking the rear pasture!
The path leading to the croquet court and the waterfront.
Our 300' waterfront w/ 30' dock w/ patio. Boat is a rental from Duda Watersports
A portion of our Lake Bomoseen shallow shoreline waterfront
Location of Estate 978759
Lake Bomoseen Estate Availability
- Apr 16, 2014
- Special Offer
Lake Bomoseen Estate RatesSee full rate information on HomeAway
Lake Bomoseen Estate Amenities
- 2200 sq. ft.
- Mountain View
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Sofa Bed
- Air Conditioning
- Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Filtered Water
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Soap
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Toilet Paper
- Iron & Board
- Free Local Calls
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Living Room
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Broadband Access
- Parking for RV/Boat/Trailer
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Grinder
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Room
- Dining Area
- seating for 10 people
- 2 BA, 1 half bath
Master Bathroom -
Glass enclosed with 2 full body spa shwrs, 2 vessel sinks
Family Full Bathroom - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub, shower, Custom tile, VT slate, generous soaking tub, all new in 2012
Half Bath on 1st Floor - toilet, Country style half bath on first floor for convenience.
- The bathrooms were completely redone in 2012. The Master Bath is connected to the Master Bedroom and is a perfect blend of contemporary spa and upscale country design, with large format tiles adorning the floor and walls, dual brushed nickel full body shower panels, full glass enclosure, radiant heat flooring, and with dual vessel sinks mounted on a huge slab of locally quarried Vermont Plum Slate all on top of a custom made vanity hand crafted by a local furniture maker. The Family Bathroom, available to all bedrooms, is a full bath that is also connected directly to the Zen Bedroom. The Family Bathroom has custom contemporary tile floor with radiant heat, and custom large format tile walls and surrounds, and a locally quarried Vermont Plum Slate counter with undermount sink on a custom hand crafted vanity.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 10 people
Master Suite -
Lux Master Ste in Mission style, 2 Spa shwrs, 2 vessel sinks
Bedroom 2 - Zen Garden Room - 1 king, The 'Zen' room's King bed can be separated into 2 Twin Beds
Bedroom 3 - Lakeside Room - 1 double, The 'Lakeside' room is adorned in a fun, cheery lake theme
2 Queen sized Guest Beds in Large Living Room - 2 sleep sofa /futon, Two Queen size beds (1 pull out+1 futon) in lg. living room
Child's Crib / Play pen - 1 child bed, small pack n play available with linens
- The oversized Master Suite is spacious and appointed with beautiful Mission style furnishings, including a hotel quality Sealy King sized pillow top bed, and hotel quality linens. The Master Bathroom is all new. It has a double shower that features 2 full body spa shower panels with pebbled stone flooring, a glass enclosure, and custom tile work throughout, plus 2 vessel sinks mounted on a locally crafted vanity with a locally quarried plum slate slab counter. The 'Zen' bedroom has 3 large windows with views of the property to the east, south, and west, and also features a connected full lux tile / slate bathroom renovated in 2012. The 'Zen' room can be set with either a king bed or two twin beds. The 'Lakeside' bedroom has 3 large windows and is a medium size bedroom set in a lake & water theme with a full size bed.
- Books for Kids
- Games for Kids
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Ski & Snowboard
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Furniture
- Deck Furniture
- Porch Furniture
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Large Cooler
- Small Cooler
- Child's Swing
- Wood Deck
- Boat Dock
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Porch / Veranda
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Walkway to Water
- 2 garden chairs
- 2 beach chairs
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets considered
- children welcome
- autumn foliage
- theme parks
- water parks
- live theater
- winery tours
- health/beauty spa
- eco tourism
- bird watching
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- miniature golf
- wildlife viewing
Lake Bomoseen Estate Details
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Lake Bomoseen Estate for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Peter
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 978759
- +1 2066057878 (Please call between 7am and 10pm NY / Eastern time)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english, german, spanish
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2012