Lake Bomoseen Estate for Rent: Renovated Historic Lake Home Estate,Master Ste,Firepl.22+Acres, Pvt Waterfront - Property 978759
Estate 3 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Call Peter
- Property type:
- estate, 2200 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Mountain, Rural, Waterfront, Lake, Lakefront, Waterfront, Mountain View
- accept credit card, pets considered, Lake, Mountain, Rural, Waterfront, Lawn / Garden, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television
Our updated Historic 1933 Colonial Country Home on 22.6 acres
The well-appointed home is a cozy place to enjoy a Vermont's winter eve.
Our 22.6 acre waterfront property w/ 300' on Lake Bomoseen & 715' on Loves Marsh
The luxurious and beautifully appointed Master Suite with dual vessel sinks.
The hotel quality Sealy pillow top Master king bed and mission style bedroom set
His & Hers vessel sinks in the Master Suite mounted on local VT plum slate
The Master custom tile/pebble shower with dual Spa shower panels w/ body sprays.
The cozy library with stone gas fireplace & comfy seating--perfect for relaxing.
The private cozy library has french doors and 1 of 2 gas fireplaces in the home.
The family room sitting area is a perfect place to relax w/ friends by the fire.
The large main living room w/ 1080p HDTV, Bluray, & 2 queen size pull out beds.
The large living rm. has french doors for privacy and 2 queen size guest beds.
Our fully renovated & equipped kitchen with everything you need to prepare meals
The Lakeside Room with full bed is filled with sunlight and a cheery lake theme.
The Zen Garden room is spacious & connects to the family bath. (king or 2 twins)
The Zen bedroom set w/ a King bed, has 3 bright windows w/ views of the property
The Private Croquet Court, perfect for Summer fun.
The new 5 burner BBQ and large stone fire pit in the rear yard.
Our grand stone firepit is perfect for gathering around on cool VT evenings
Guests love our attached 4 sided screened room overlooking the rear pasture!
The spacious dining room has seating for up to 10 guests and a beautiful view.
The path leading to the croquet court and the waterfront.
Our 300' waterfront w/ 30' dock w/ patio. Boat is a rental from Duda Watersports
A portion of our Lake Bomoseen shallow shoreline waterfront
Location of Estate 978759
Lake Bomoseen Estate Availability
- Dec 4, 2013
- Special Offer
Lake Bomoseen Estate Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Foliage 2013||Nov 1, 2013 -||Dec 18, 2013||$1,650||$590||$295||$250||n/a||$5,800||2 Nights|
|Notes:||1-8 people included in rates. Additional persons above 8 are $25/night or $135/week per person.|
|All Holidays||Dec 19, 2013 -||Jan 5, 2014||$1,850||$945||$335||$275||n/a||$5,800||3 Nights|
|Notes:||ALL HOLIDAYS INCL MLK, PRES., EASTER, JULY 4th, etc. - 12/20 - 1/5/14 1 wk min. or custom rate|
|Winter 2014||Jan 6, 2014 -||May 16, 2014||$1,650||$590||$295||$250||n/a||$5,800||2 Nights|
|Notes:||1-8 people incl. in rates. Add'l persons above 8 are $25/night or $135/week per person. (Non Hol.)|
|Peak Summer||May 24, 2014 -||Sep 7, 2014||$1,895||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||$7,200||1 Week|
|Notes:||1-8 people included in rates. Additional persons above 8 are $25/night or $135/week per prs.|
|Foliage 2014||Sep 10, 2014 -||Dec 18, 2014||$1,700||$650||$325||$275||n/a||$5,800||2 Nights|
|Notes:||1-8 people included in rates. Additional persons above 8 are $25/night or $135/week per prs.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Vt charges a 9% lodging tax which is not included.
- Cleaning fee is $120-$150 (more for 2+ week stays), please inquire.
Booking Deposits and Fees:
50% of rental fees due at reservation, 50% balance due 60 days prior to arrival. Total due when booking less than 60 days out.
There Is A Security Deposit Equal To 25% Of The Rental Cost with Minimum of $300. There is a non-refundable one time $49 Damage Protection Insurance fee (protects your security deposit by insuring accidental damage to the home of over $150, see policy details for full info).
Pets are family too! At the discretion of the owner, we welcome your Dog. Pet Fee: $25 per night per pet with additional Pet Damage Deposit, weekly rate discounted to $150.
Extra charge for guests exceeding 8 of $25 per person per night / $135 per week and all daytime or overnight guests must be identified on rental agreement. Above 10 guests are allowed only with written approval of the owner and are additional $25/night per guest above 10.
- Minimum age to rent the Property is 25 years of age unless specific approval is provided in writing. Responsible College Students who post a Cash Damage Security Deposit and a Damage Security Bond will be considered. Please call for details and restrictions.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation of reservations must be made sixty (60) days or more prior to arrival. A cancellation fee equal to 20% of the total rental amount will be charged on all canceled reservations more than sixty (60) days prior to arrival. Late cancellations with less than sixty days notice (90 days for rentals of 30 days or more) will result in forfeiture of the full advance deposit if property is not re-rented. See Rental Agreement for details.
Check in 4 PM on 1st day and check out 10:30 AM of last day for all rentals.
We except Visa, Mastercard, Discover credit cards, eChecks, and PayPal, and personal/ cashier checks for US dollars.
- Tax Rate:
Lake Bomoseen Estate Amenities
- 2200 sq. ft.
- Mountain View
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Iron & Board
- Toilet Paper
- Sofa Bed
- Laundry Soap
- Alarm Clock
- Activities Guide
- Hair Dryer
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Free Local Calls
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Broadband Access
- Parking for RV/Boat/Trailer
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Living Room
- Local Activities Guide
- Filtered Water
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- seating for 10 people
- 2 BA, 1 half bath
Master Bathroom -
Glass enclosed with 2 full body spa shwrs, 2 vessel sinks
Family Full Bathroom - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub, shower, Custom tile, VT slate, generous soaking tub, all new in 2012
Half Bath on 1st Floor - toilet, Country style half bath on first floor for convenience.
- The bathrooms were completely redone in 2012. The Master Bath is connected to the Master Bedroom and is a perfect blend of contemporary spa and upscale country design, with large format tiles adorning the floor and walls, dual brushed nickel full body shower panels, full glass enclosure, radiant heat flooring, and with dual vessel sinks mounted on a huge slab of locally quarried Vermont Plum Slate all on top of a custom made vanity hand crafted by a local furniture maker. The Family Bathroom, available to all bedrooms, is a full bath that is also connected directly to the Zen Bedroom. The Family Bathroom has custom contemporary tile floor with radiant heat, and custom large format tile walls and surrounds, and a locally quarried Vermont Plum Slate counter with undermount sink on a custom hand crafted vanity.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 10 people
Master Suite -
Lux Master Ste in Mission style, 2 Spa shwrs, 2 vessel sinks
Bedroom 2 - Zen Garden Room - 1 king, The 'Zen' room's King bed can be separated into 2 Twin Beds
Bedroom 3 - Lakeside Room - 1 double, The 'Lakeside' room is adorned in a fun, cheery lake theme
2 Queen sized Guest Beds in Large Living Room - 2 sleep sofa /futon, Two Queen size beds (1 pull out+1 futon) in lg. living room
Child's Crib / Play pen - 1 child bed, small pack n play available with linens
- The oversized Master Suite is spacious and appointed with beautiful Mission style furnishings, including a hotel quality Sealy King sized pillow top bed, and hotel quality linens. The Master Bathroom is all new. It has a double shower that features 2 full body spa shower panels with pebbled stone flooring, a glass enclosure, and custom tile work throughout, plus 2 vessel sinks mounted on a locally crafted vanity with a locally quarried plum slate slab counter. The 'Zen' bedroom has 3 large windows with views of the property to the east, south, and west, and also features a connected full lux tile / slate bathroom renovated in 2012. The 'Zen' room can be set with either a king bed or two twin beds. The 'Lakeside' bedroom has 3 large windows and is a medium size bedroom set in a lake & water theme with a full size bed.
- Games for Kids
- Books for Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Deck Furniture
- Wood Deck
- Child's Swing
- Porch / Veranda
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Ski & Snowboard
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Large Cooler
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Small Cooler
- Boat Dock
- Beach Towels
- Outdoor Furniture
- Walkway to Water
- Beach Chairs
- Porch Furniture
- 2 garden chairs
- 2 beach chairs
- pets considered
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- autumn foliage
- water parks
- winery tours
- live theater
- health/beauty spa
- theme parks
- paddle boating
- wildlife viewing
- outlet shopping
- horseback riding
- bird watching
- sight seeing
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
- miniature golf
Lake Bomoseen Estate Details
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Lake Bomoseen Estate for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Peter
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 978759
- 1-206-605-7878 (Please call between 7am and 10pm NY / Eastern time)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english, german, spanish
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2012