Wilmington Chalet for Rent: Marble Mountain Chalet - Property 970925
Chalet 4 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Call Todd Ottenstein
(International +1 252 599-0496)
- Property type:
- Location type:
- Mountain, Village, Lake
- Lake, Mountain, Village, Sauna, pets considered, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player, Parking
Marble Mountain Chalet!
Marble Mountain Chalet!
Check out that view! This is the side entrance to the home.
Marble Mountain Chalet. Check out our website .
Gourmet Kitchen! Check out those countertops. It has everything you will need!!
Fireplace, flat screen TV, comfy couches, all the amenities needed to relax!
Six Person Dry Sauna
Eight Person Hot Tub
Outdoor dining area! Beautiful deck, dining, hot tub and views!
Check out that deck! Beautiful woods and views!!
Check out those windows for the living room. Beautiful views!!
The fire pit with 8 adirondack chairs for your comfort.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy an escape to the adirondack mountains and our home.
Welcome to Marble Mountain Chalet. -Todd & Kimmy
Location of Chalet 970925
Wilmington Chalet Availability
- May 16, 2013
- Special Offer
Wilmington Chalet Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Spring 2013||May 1, 2013 -||Jun 2, 2013||$1,925||n/a||$285||n/a||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|June 2013||Jun 3, 2013 -||Jun 30, 2013||$1,954||n/a||$295||n/a||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|Summer 2013||Jul 1, 2013 -||Sep 8, 2013||$2,375||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Autumn Leaves||Sep 9, 2013 -||Oct 31, 2013||$1,945||n/a||$295||n/a||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|Nov/Dec 2013||Nov 1, 2013 -||Dec 20, 2013||$1,925||n/a||$285||n/a||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|Ski 2014||Dec 21, 2013 -||Mar 29, 2014||$2,325||n/a||$345||n/a||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|Spring 2014||Mar 30, 2014 -||May 17, 2014||$1,925||n/a||$285||n/a||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|June 2014||May 18, 2014 -||Jun 27, 2014||$1,945||n/a||$295||n/a||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|Summer 2014||Jun 28, 2014 -||Aug 30, 2014||$2,375||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
- From $275/nt - $1750-$2195/wk
- 5% discount for Veterans
50% of rent deposit
Please Note: We have a three night minimum stay year round and during the summer months we only do Saturday to Saturday rentals. Also, for all US and Canadian holidays, the minimum stay policy may vary. US holidays include New Years Day, Martin Luther King Day, Washington's Birthday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. Canadian holidays to include New Years, Family Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Victoria Day, Canada Day, Civic Holiday, Labour Day, Thanksgiving Day, Rememberance Day, Christmas Day, and Boxing Day.
Cancellation policy: In the event guest requests cancellation of this contract more than thirty days prior to start of rental period, all rental fees paid to the landlord shall be returned to the guest. In the event guest requests cancellation of this contract more than fifteen days but less than thirty days prior to start of rental period, landlord sh
- Adirondack Holiday and Adirondack-Vacation are not interested in retaining payment for services not rendered. We will do our very best to re-rent property for contracted dates. In the event that guest cancels less than thirty days prior to guest arrival and landlord is able to re-rent the property for the contracted dates for equal rental fees, landlord will return all fees paid by guest. If replacement guests fees cover only a portion of original renters fees, that portion will be fully refunded.
Damage Protection Policy ($75)covers accidental damages to the home’s furniture, appliances, electronic devices, windows, doors, and any of the home's resource which enables the rentability of the cabin. Smoking inside the home is absolutely forbidden, as is the dropping of cigarette butts outside. Damages caused by pets are not covered by Damage Protection Policy, and must be covered by guest during their stay. Damages shall not include Cabin resources, such as furnace or hot water heate
Wilmington Chalet Amenities
- Sports & Activities
- Activities Guide
- Laundry Soap
- Free Long Distance
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- Free Local Calls
- Alarm Clock
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Ceiling Fans
- Linens Provided
- Ice Maker
- 4 Ring Stove
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Garbage Disposal
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- seating for 8 people
- 3 BA, 1 half bath
Bathroom 1 -
4x4 shower stall
Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, 3x3 shower stall
Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower, Spa Steam Shower
Bathroom 4 - toilet, Pedestal Sink
Bathroom 5 - shower, Finland Dry Sauna
- Marble Mountain Chalet offers 3 and half beautifully appointed bathrooms. All with custom with custom tile work in the showers and steam shower. The master bathroom has a huge 4ft by 4ft shower stall, private toilet and huge walk in closet. There's a skylight in the toilet room providing natural light and beautiful tile work throughout the bathroom. In the second master bathroom, there's a large 3ft by 3ft shower stall, toilet, custom tile work, and a closet next to the bathroom. In the downstairs bathroom there is an awesome six person steam shower, urinal, and beautiful tile work. Next to the bathroom is a Finlandian dry sauna where you can run out in the snow and hop right back in, just like in Finland. There''s also a bar right outside of the dry sauna to store your drinks. The half bath is located on the middle level, its got a pedestal sink for your convenience.
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 10 people
Bedroom 1 -
1 baby crib
Bedroom 2 - 1 king
Bedroom 3 - 1 king
Bedroom 4 - 1 king, 1 queen, queen blow up mattress.
- Every bedroom has its own unique color & decor offering all of the comforts of your own home. The beds are comfortable & inviting for a great night’s sleep under beautiful, warm quilts. Each of the beds offers ample pillows for your sleeping enjoyment (4 pillows per bed). For the chilly nights we have an extra blanket just for you. The rooms have ceiling fans installed to provide you with a little extra air circulation. The two bedrooms on the top two floors will also feature A/C units during the summer months, starting in 2013. Each room is equipped w/ central lighting in the ceiling. The lighting allows brightness for grooming, reading, etc. The table-side lamps provide the ability to offer a softer lighting affect for watching TV or relaxing. The rooms are equipped with a flat screen TV, & satellite to watch all your favorite shows. In every room there is a closet with plenty of wooden hangers for your use. There is also an extra blow up queen size bed & crib for your use.
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- MP3 Dock
- Deck Furniture
- Walkway to Water
- Outdoor Furniture
- Wood Deck
- Water Sports Gear
- Outdoor Grill
- Kayak / Canoe
- Boat with Paddles
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Boat Dock
- Porch / Veranda
- Porch Furniture
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- non smoking only
- Steam Shower
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Hot Tub
- theme parks
- winery tours
- autumn foliage
- water parks
- recreation center
- live theater
- paddle boating
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- outlet shopping
- eco tourism
- gambling casinos
- bird watching
- sight seeing
Wilmington Chalet Details
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Wilmington Chalet for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Todd Ottenstein
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 970925
- +1 252 599-0496
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2010