Chebeague Island House for Rent: Historic 1850's Island Home Newly Renovated and Updated. - Property 958292
House 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Call Patricia Festino
+1 561 2526195
(International +1 561 2526195)
- Property type:
- house, 2200 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Near The Ocean, Resort, Rural
- accept credit card, Near The Ocean, Resort, Rural, Communal Pool, Lawn / Garden, Internet, Television, DVD Player, Parking
A beautiful golden fall day. 2200 square feet, three acres, sleeps six.
Brand new landscaping. 2200 square ft. on three acres of fields and woods.
Our 30' side deck and picnic table in the fall sun.
A complete and updated kitchen awaits.
Kitchen sitting area in the morning sun.
Our antique dining set. Seats six.
First floor Bath with shower and full size washer and dryer.
Family room with two couches, TV, extra seating and game table for rainy days.
Library, second floor leading into the master bedroom.
Master Bedroom is 22 feet wide, very restful.
Southwest bedroom, twin beds, new bedding. Comforters are pretty puffy.
Southeast bedroom, the smallest but bright and airy. Again with puffy comforters
Second floor bath. Soaking tub waiting for you.
Twenty two turkeys marching across our field next to the house.
We have many wildflowers in the back field in the summer.
Across the street, seems to be an interesting photo op.
The closest beach goes on and on. Walk the path down the hill from our house.
The Islander heading into Cousins Island with the Inn in the background.
Chebeague Island Inn and the golf course. Lunch on the deck is sublime.
Some of our "working boats"
Fishing off the Casco Bay ferry dock.
Dinner? We have lobstermen who will deliver the freshest lobster to you.
Where we were all winter and spring, 2011/12.
Location of House 958292
Chebeague Island House Availability
- Feb 18, 2013
- Special Offer
Chebeague Island House Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Off Peak Spring||Jun 2, 2013 -||Jun 15, 2013||$975||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Notes:||We are quite nice at this time of year. Flowers are blooming.|
|Peak Summer||Jun 16, 2013 -||Sep 15, 2013||$1,250||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Notes:||Cleaning and Security deposits may be refundable. We may be slightly higher holidays.|
|Off Peak Fall||Sep 16, 2013 -||Sep 29, 2013||$1,000||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Notes:||Things are winding down a bit and some leaves are beginning to turn. Still warm.|
- Summer: June 15 - September 15, Minimum stay, one week. $1250 a week. Cleaning deposit $150 reducible to $50. Security deposit $250 in some cases slightly higher. Cleaning deposit and Security deposit refundable.
May 15 - June 15 Possible Weekend rate, one week at $975 plus cleaning deposit and security deposit.
The cleaning fee and security deposit is refundable depending on how long it takes our staff to clean after you leave. They are very thorough. If you leave it like you found it the cleaning rate will be minimal.
We have an electric golf cart available. There is taxi service on the island. Or, there is someone who loans bicycles. No smoking inside the house and we don't accept pets.
- September and October are very beautiful on Chebeague Island. Weekend rates are $250 a night, may be slightly higher holiday weekends. There is a slight crisp feeling in the air. We are a bit warmer than the mainland due to the surrounding ocean. The leaves start to change and the beautiful colors are simply amazing!
Winter is sublime, peaceful and calm still with things going on in the community. The perfect getaway for those seeking a beautiful 'away from it all' winter. We are away from the mainland but easily accessible by a short ferry ride.
- Tax Rate:
Chebeague Island House Amenities
- 2200 sq. ft.
- Near The Ocean
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Toilet Paper
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Living Room
- Wireless Internet
- Hair Dryer
- Alarm Clock
- Thermos Bottle
- Gas Heating
- Ceiling Fans
- Parking Off Street
- Local Activities Guide
- Washing Machine
- Free Local Calls
- Iron & Board
- Paper Towels
- Broadband Access
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Clothes Dryer
- Local Maps
- Living Area
- Baby Gate
- Filtered Water
- Activities Guide
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Coffee Grinder
- 4 Ring Stove
- Dining Room
- seating for 6 people
- 2 BA
Bathroom 2 -
Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, +Washer Dryer, First Floor
- The first floor bathroom is also equipped with a sink, shower, linens and a full size washer and dryer. The second floor bath is equipped with a sink, and a 1921 Kohler pedestal soaking tub with shower, linens. These are both large rooms, approximately 5 1/2 by 11 feet. They are each equipped with new fixtures. Washing machine and clothes dryer in first floor bath. Each bath has a bathrobe hanging behind the door.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 6 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single
Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single, 1 baby crib, Porta crib available
- Large Master bedroom with a Queen size bed with new mattress and Victorian sofa. Furnished with a eclectic mix of antiques and modern furniture. Armoire, bureau and sitting area. The Second bedroom has antique Twin beds with pineapple bedposts and new mattresses, and ceiling fan. This bedroom faces Southwest. The Third bedroom faces Southeast, also has twin beds with new mattresses, and ceiling fan. There are closets available for hanging clothes. Each bedroom has a fan. We also have a porta-crib with organic sheets and a baby gate and twin bedframes for those who can't get upstairs. We have NO extra mattresses! The house sleeps 6 people.
- Music Library
- Video Library
- CD Player
- Books for Kids
- MP3 Dock
- Games for Kids
- DVD Player
- Beach Umbrellas
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Beach Towels
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Deck Furniture
- Wood Deck
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Lawn / Garden
- Small Cooler
- Porch Furniture
- Beach Chairs
- 6 garden chairs
- 4 beach chairs
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Communal Pool
- autumn foliage
- recreation center
- whale watching
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- bird watching
- sight seeing
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Chebeague Island House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Patricia Festino
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 958292
- +1 561 2526195 (Please call between 9 am and 7 pm Eastern)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2012