Petoskey Cottage for Rent: Woodsy, Whimsical Nest in Treetops of Up North Resort Area, Nearby Lakes - Property 952062
Cottage 2 bedrooms, sleeps 4
- Call Sally McCoy
(International +1 (231) 347-2235)
- Property type:
- cottage, 1000 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Village, Lake, Beachfront, Lakefront, Ski in/Ski out
- accept credit card, pets considered, limited accessibility, Lake, Village, Lawn / Garden, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable
Peace and Quiet. Where you can be above it all. Come & enjoy.
The living room with its 'wall of windows' displaying the beauty of nature.
Cathedral ceilings give the feeling of spaciousness and grace.
The gas fireplace gives an ambiance on cold days, cable TV, room to stretch.
Fully outfitted kitchen - cook, bake, entertain. Wildlife prance about outside.
The 'Victorian' bedroom. Soft, subdued, and perfect for a great night's sleep.
The 'Office/Bedroom', where desk work is handy and sleeping is fine!
Another view of the Office-Bedroom. Resort brochures are handy, on the wall.
Ahhh... the deck. Enjoyable whether alive with groups of people, or when solo.
Landscaping is improving each season. Mother Nature under construction.
The moss garden is viewed from the windows of both bedrooms. Soothing, magical.
Gathering at the back yard Princess Bed - for lounging or for sleeping outside.
Autumn is alive with color! Whenever you visit, we have views of beauty, peace.
The Rest Nest dressed in her winter glory. Warm and cuddly inside, though!
View through the living room window. Yes, that is one of our many deer friends.
A cozy hearth at the Rest Nest for warming the chilly northern nights.
A, B, C, D, & E on the map show area swimming spots - all public access beaches!
The path to 'A', only 0.4 miles from Rest Nest, by foot. Dogs love this trail!
The dog-friendly beach on Lake Charlevoix - a short nature hike away. Map: 'A'.
'A' on one of the busier days of summer. By car, 1.7 miles from the Rest Nest.
B:lovely! 2.0 miles from the Rest Nest. Public access; no restrictions on dogs.
Leashed dogs welcome at this special park and beachfront - 'C' on the map.
Jump off the Petoskey Breakwall, if you dare! Lake Michigan - 'D' on the map.
Walloon Lake public access - see 'E' on the map. Just for people, though!
Location of Cottage 952062
Petoskey Cottage Availability
- Mar 7, 2014
- Special Offer
Petoskey Cottage RatesSee full rate information on HomeAway
Petoskey Cottage Amenities
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Ski in/Ski out
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Parking for RV/Boat/Trailer
- Gas Fireplace
- Broadband Access
- Parking Off Street
- Living Room
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Covered Parking
- Wireless Internet
- Parking On Street
- Iron & Board
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Soap
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Paper Towels
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
- Air Conditioning
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Catering Available
- Coffee Maker
- 4 Ring Stove
- Dining Area
- seating for 4 people
- 1 BA
Bathroom 1 -
- The bathroom is designed to accommodate those with physical limitations. It has a tiled shower room capable of being 'rolled into' with a wheelchair. Grab bars are strategically placed all over this bathroom. A raised toilet gives easy access. Highly functional for anyone not too sure on their feet.
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 4 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- There is a third 'bedroom' offered with your visit, but Mother Nature must cooperate for you to stay there, for it is an outdoor bedroom! The 'Princess Bed', as it has come to be called, may greatly enhance your stay, weather permitting. Completely decked out with high quality linens, a solid wood platform holding a full sized electric air mattress is set up under a canopy of protective trees. This is a bug free, well stationed camp setup that may beckon you to abandon your indoor bedroom altogether, for the entire night or to lounge in during the day. Everything used will dry out without damage, so if it starts to sprinkle, just walk 20' into the house, leaving it all behind. Regarding the two indoor bedrooms, please be advised that they are separated from each other through a 4' open passage way (you might say an extremely short 'hall'). For pairs of couples who may be sensitive to noise and privacy issues, be aware that no solid door closes between the two rooms.
- Satellite / Cable
- Large Cooler
- Ski & Snowboard
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- 4 garden chairs
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- pets considered
- Events Allowed
- recreation center
- health/beauty spa
- autumn foliage
- live theater
- botanical garden
- water parks
- wildlife viewing
- gambling casinos
- sight seeing
- eco tourism
- miniature golf
- bird watching
- scenic drives
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Petoskey Cottage for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Sally McCoy
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 952062
- +1 (231) 347-2235 (Call anytime.)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2012