Duluth House for Rent: Hawthorne Manor - Prestigious historic home on large wooded yard. - Property 929779
House 5 bedrooms, sleeps 14
- Call Theresa H.
- Property type:
- house, 4000 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Town, Lake
- Lake, Town, Fitness Room / Equipment, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player, Parking
Hawthorne Manor, Large home and yard with view of Lk Superior, beautiful kitchen
Living Room - Baby grand piano behind couch.
Living Room Baby Grand Piano behind couch
Cherry Kitchen Granite counters stone floors - top notch
Dining room two addition chairs and a leaf available to seat 8
Bistro room with a fireplace for cozy dining or that morning coffee.
Sun Room - Views of Lake Superior- small deck with bistro table for 2
Master king bed marble bath & attached room with a 2 twin beds (1 is s trundle)
Master bath with jetted tub and large custom shower
Bed 6 Qn, next to bed 7 futon. Separate area in house. serves well as 2nd mst bd
Room 7 with TV and full futon- connected to bedroom 6 Queen. near full bath.
Bedroom 3 Queen - Gentleman's sink - sunny room
Bed 5 Double bed. Small room but a favorite.
Bed 4 - Double bed. Great views.
3rd floor, 15'x22' - 2 full futons. TV/DVD.
Family Room 52 TV, leather sectional w/2 reclining seats. Fire place.
Exercise room- For that morning work-out
Cedar deck overlooking private wooded lot
Path in our yard to the park, watch for deer
Walk through the back yard to this park!
Creek and water fall just a short hike through the yard
Lake Superior from the street
Plenty of off street parking - 7 cars
Location of House 929779
Duluth House Availability
- Dec 9, 2013
- Special Offer
Duluth House Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|winter /spring||Dec 1, 2013 -||Jun 11, 2014||$2,100||$700||$350||$300||$300||n/a||3 Nights|
|Notes:||Extra charge per/nt for larger groups and holiday 5 nt min. 2 night possible depending on schedule.|
|Summer||Jun 12, 2014 -||Sep 14, 2014||$2,500||$850||$425||$375||$375||n/a||5 Nights|
|Notes:||extra per/nt for larger groups and holidays.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- all rates are subject to change. Quoted rates are subject to change until deposit and contract made.
- Increase on rates per/ nt per/person for groups over 8. Damage deposit required to secure reservation. Cleaning fee extra. Some deposit may be kept back if property is excessively messy. Damages that exceed the deposit will be the responsibility of the renter. No pets or smoking under any circumstances: deposit will be forfeited. No large parties with excessive noise and drinking- property is in residential area. No RVs, campers or tents. Must meet minimum age requirement. Will not rent to groups that intend on using the property as a 'party house'. No large groups visiting guests or using property for parties, or events such as a weddings. Limit to amount of guests in/on property. fees may apply.
Rates may increase during city wide events such as Grandmas Marathon and holidays. Quotes given to inquiries are subject to change and are not considered reservations. Reservations are secure once rental agreement and deposit are received. Feel free to ask ?s.
- Do not hesitate to call with questions. We are happy to talk to you and help you make the right decision regarding your important vacation or event. +++Helpful tips +++ When you inquire on the property, please provide your phone number, ages of children, type of visit, i.e. family vacation, skiing, celebrating a birthday or anniversary, work trip.
A $50 fee for NSF/returned checks.
Vacation Rental Operation Permit #PL13-034 - We have been inspected and approved as a vacation rental.
- Tax Rate:
Duluth House Amenities
- 4000 sq. ft.
- Away From It All
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Toilet Paper
- Wireless Internet
- Linens Provided
- Water Cooler
- Iron & Board
- Hydronic Heating
- Laundry Soap
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Basic Soaps
- Clothes Dryer
- Paper Towels
- Air Conditioning
- Living Area
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Dining Room
- seating for 8 people
- 3 BA, 1 half bath
Bathroom 1 -
marble shower, floor
Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
Bathroom 3 - toilet, combination tub/shower
Bathroom 4 - toilet
- Master full bath has been redone in marble, jet tub, large shower. Two addition full baths have been tastefully updated, with maintaing some of the original elements, such a tile flooring built in medicine cabinets. Lower level has 1/2 bath near one of the family rooms, and laundry room.
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 14 people
Bedroom 1 -
master bed and bath
Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, The Pink Room -Gentleman's sink in room
Bedroom 4 - 1 double, F/P - Green Room - Full bed. Great views.
Bedroom 5 - 1 double, Red Room - Full - Small but a favorite.
Bedroom 7 - 1 sleep sofa /futon, Full sized futon room connected to room 6 near full bath.
Bedroom 6 - 1 queen, Qn connected to rm 7 futon- area is separate from the rest
Bedroom 2 - 3 twin/ single, 2 twins 1 is trundle + twin couch, attached to master bd
- Bed #6 has a 4 poster Queen bed is located next to one of the full baths and attached to bedroom #7 with a full futon, this area is separate from the rest of the bedrooms for a more private setting. Works well as a second master bedroom or for the seniors in the group, or those with a baby or small children. Bedroom # 2 has 2 twin beds, one is a trundle and is attached to the master bedroom. Views of lake superior. Bedroom #3 has Queen bed, and separate sink in the room. Master bed has a Mansion styled King bed, fireplace, built in dressers and vanity, Marble bath, jet tub, room for two shower, very comfortable and romantic. 1 pack and play, baby monitors. LARGE 3RD FLOOR ROOM - 22'x15'. TV, DVD, Two full futons. Great space for the teens to hang out or send the kids to play or to have a quiet space to hide out with a good book.
- CD Player
- Books for Kids
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Game Room
- Games for Kids
- Wood Deck
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- pets not allowed
- autumn foliage
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Duluth House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Theresa H.
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 929779
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2011