Marsolan Farmhouse for Rent: Large finely restored luxurious 17th Century Gascony stone farmhouse. - Property 92378
Farmhouse 4 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Call Sophie Allington
(International +0033 (0)5 62689572)
- Property type:
- farmhouse, 260 m²
- Location type:
- Village, Rural
- wheelchair accessible, Rural, Village, Private Pool, Lawn / Garden, Terrace, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television
Kitchen corner view
Local town of Lectoure
Location of Farmhouse 92378
Marsolan Farmhouse Availability
- Jul 7, 2013
- Special Offer
Marsolan Farmhouse Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Autumn Colours||Dec 1, 2013 -||Dec 20, 2013||€1,250||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Christmas Treat||Dec 21, 2013 -||Jan 3, 2014||€1,750||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- A FREE welcome pack full of delicious goodies on arrival which includes delicious fresh eggs from our resident chickens. FREE baby sitting service, for those who would like that romantic night out in peace! On site help, if required, for translation, advice on local information and events, and help with booking restaurants etc.
For longer term rental please contact the owner and rates can be negotiated according to requirements and details.
- As you will discover the rental rates above are extremely competitive and good value for the amount of accommodation, luxury and size of this beautiful house. Based on 10 people occupancy staying at 'Casteyre' will cost you as low as between €12 and €18 per person per day, depending on the season. It is therefore ideal for families or say, several couples with children who want to share and enjoy time together in this special place. Come and see for yourself, I can assure you that you will not be disappointed and Casteyre will become a firm favourite as it is now with many past guests who return frequently. I can guarantee you will love it!
- Should you decide to book, I will need a non refundable deposit of 25% of the full rental price. Your booking will then be confirmed. The balance being due no later than 6 weeks prior to your holiday.
In addition to the final payment, a separate a security/damage deposit of 500€ per week (if possible by cheque) is required. This will be refunded (if a cheque, original returned) when the house has been checked.
Unless otherwise agreed, hire periods run from Saturday to Saturday, and you will be expected to vacate the house by 10 am in order to allow cleaning, inventory, etc.
If you require additional cleaning during your stay, this can be arranged at a charge of €20 per hour.
The house will be clean when you arrive, and you will be expected to leave it that way, otherwise an extra cleaning charge will be deducted from the security deposit.
There will be a 5% handling charge for credit card payment due to PayPal transaction fees.
Do not hesitate to contact me for further infor
Marsolan Farmhouse Amenities
- farmhouse (detached)
- 260 m²
- Sofa Bed
- Towels Provided
- Mobile Phone
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Washing Machine
- Local Activities Guide
- Clothes Dryer
- Broadband Access
- Local Maps
- Basic Soaps
- Activities Guide
- Linens Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- 4 Ring Stove
- Dining Area
- Child's Highchair
- seating for 10 people
- 4 BA
Bathroom 1 (green) -
Toilet next door
Bathroom 2 (red) - toilet, shower
Bathroom 3 (yellow) - toilet, shower
Bathroom 4 (blue) - toilet, shower, Toilet next door
- All four bathrooms are furnished to a high luxury standard...all sanitary ware of top quality. Each bathroom is decorated in the colours to match the four bedrooms...green, pink, yellow and blue. The showers are very large and made with antiques tiles, easily accessible and with superb power showers. Cupboards, drawers and lots of room for possessions and huge mirrors and lots of lighting.
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 10 people
Bedroom 1 (green) -
2 twin/ single,
+ ensuite bath...perfect for children
Bedroom 2 (red) - 1 queen, 1 sleep sofa /futon, + ensuite bath & can add folding childs bed
Bedroom 3 (yellow) - 1 king, 1 baby crib, + ensuite bath & can add child's folding bed
Bedroom 4 (blue) - 1 double, + ensuite bath.
- All four bedrooms are large, oak beamed, high ceilings, sunny and sumptuously decorated with beautiful rugs and curtains and original antique s and fabulous paintings. They are all decorated in individual colours of pale green, raspberry pink, buff yellow and soft blue and all have beautiful matching en-suite bathrooms with power showers. No expense has been spared. The mattresses are top quality and the linen truly luxurious. Each room has separate French doors leading outside to enable private access and independence. The red bedroom also has a very comfortable double sofa bed.Two top quality folding extra beds for children are available, and also a cot and high chair. If any more required please ask. The house can sleep 8 to 10 people maximum comfortably + any babies. All bedrooms are wheelchair accessible.
- Audio Tape Player
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Books for Kids
- Books for Adults
- Satellite / Cable
- Beach Chairs
- Lawn / Garden
- Child's Swing
- 16 garden chairs
- 8 beach chairs
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- wheelchair accessible
- Low Allergen Environment
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Private Chef
- botanical garden
- winery tours
- autumn foliage
- horseback riding
- sight seeing
- scenic drives
- bird watching
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Marsolan Farmhouse for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Sophie Allington
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 92378
- +0033 (0)5 62689572
- Alt. Phone:
- +0033 (0)6 81563279 (I will answer all messages left)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: English, French, Spanish
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2008