Cheboygan Lodge for Rent: Relaxing lodge on the Cheboygan River (MIs Inland Water Route) - Property 920108
Lodge 4 bedrooms, sleeps 12
- Call Jennifer
(International +1 231 597-9778)
- Property type:
- lodge, 2200 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Rural, River
- accept credit card, River, Rural, Balcony, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player, Parking, Fireplace
View of the lodge from the dock
A view from the deck.
The dock has enough space for several watercraft.
Dining area and entrance to master bedroom.
Cozy fireplace in the living room.
Living room, with a view of the river and a 73-inch television.
Pool table area.
Master suite in the loft.
Main floor, first bedroom.
Main floor, second bedroom.
Master suite in the lower level.
A second photo of the master suite in the lower level.
Fire pit, swing, picnic tables and outdoor seating is provided.
Pier 33 Restaurant just a short walk or boat ride from the lodge.
Boats at the Anchor In Marina close to the lodge.
Boating on the Cheboygan River.
Cheboygan River during a summer sunset.
Cheboygan River in a winter snowstorm.
Waterfowl are raised here in the summer.
A variety of activity in the fall.
Location of Lodge 920108
Cheboygan Lodge Availability
- Jun 13, 2013
- Special Offer
Cheboygan Lodge Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Spring||May 25, 2013 -||Jun 28, 2013||$2,500||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Summer Peak||Jun 29, 2013 -||Sep 6, 2013||$3,000||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- A cleaning fee of $120 and 6% sales tax is in addition to the rental fee.
Your reservation will be confirmed upon receipt of a $500 refundable security deposit that will only be used in the event of damages.
Half of the rental fee is required with receipt of the signed rental agreement. The second half of the rental fee is required 45 days prior to your arrival date.
Check-in is after 3:00 pm on Saturday and check-out is at 10:00 am on the following Saturday during the summer season.
In the off-season, a minimum stay of 2 nights is required and the changeover day is flexible. Please e-mail or call for rates.
- Cancellation Policy: If cancelled more than 60 days prior to your arrival date and we are able to re-rent the lodge, you will receive a full refund. If we are NOT able to re-rent the lodge, you will not receive a refund.
If cancelled less than 30 days prior to your arrival date and we are able to re-rent the lodge, there is a 25% fee. If we are not able to re-rent the lodge, you will not receive a refund.
- Tax Rate:
Cheboygan Lodge Amenities
- 2200 sq. ft.
- Away From It All
- Local Maps
- Iron & Board
- Gas Heating
- Alarm Clock
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Ducted Heating
- Ceiling Fans
- Laundry Soap
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Paper Towels
- Sofa Bed
- Basic Soaps
- Living Area
- Activities Guide
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Local Activities Guide
- Toilet Paper
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- 4 Ring Stove
- Dining Area
- seating for 6 people
- 3 BA
Loft Bathroom -
Main Level Bathroom - toilet, combination tub/shower
Lowel Level Bathroom - toilet, shower
- Bathroom towels and beach towels are provided.
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 12 people
Loft Master Suite -
Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
Lower Level Master Suite - 1 queen
Living Room - 1 sleep sofa /futon
Game Room - 1 sleep sofa /futon
- There are two master suites, both of which contain queen size beds, walk in closets and a full private bathroom. The first master is in the loft, which allows a view of the beautiful river from the bed and has a bench at the top of the landing for a quiet reading nook. The second master is off of the game room, but feels like a private retreat. On the main floor there are two standard bedrooms equipped with queen size beds and spacious closets. Additionally, the livingroom contains a sofabed and the game room contains a futon and a standard couch. All linens are provided.
- Satellite / Cable
- Pool Table
- Games for Kids
- Video Library
- Game Room
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Porch / Veranda
- Boat Dock
- Wood Deck
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- water parks
- autumn foliage
- live theater
- recreation center
- sight seeing
- scenic drives
- bird watching
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Cheboygan Lodge for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Jennifer
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 920108
- +1 231 597-9778
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2011