Newry Apartment for Rent: Artist's Studio Getaway on Powder Ridge w/Spectacular Views of Sunday River - Property 916684
Apartment studio, sleeps 6
- Call Wendy or Gary Polonski
(International 617 653-2125)
- Property type:
- apartment, 750 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Mountain View, Mountain, Resort
- accept credit card, Mountain, Resort, pets considered, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player
Wall of Windows for a 180 Degree View of Sunday River
Charming Private Stand Alone Local Artist's Studio In Powder Ridge
First Snow Storm of the Year - October 30, 2011
Third couch (sleeper) to come, view from wood stove across to bathroom.
Spacious and comfortable sitting area, 3 couches and lots of DVD's
All areas of studio face the window of glass and views of Sunday River.
Sunrise from the East!
Full view of kitchen.
Wall of windows bring lots of sunshine and star gazing.
Queen pillow-top with rustic quilt and custom log bench.
Beautiful Pines Covered with Fresh Snow Surround the Property.
Sunday River After 8 Fresh Inches
View at top of stairs as you enter studio.
Custom log wine glass rack and towel bar in kitchen.
Lots of custom work along with the artist's original paintings!
Wood stove area with original paintings by artist all around.
Three couches, a large coffee table and a flat screen TV
View After A Big Snowstorm Looking at the Jordan Bowl.
Surrounded by big firs, snowshoe right from the property!
Fall colors just beginning to appear.
Skiing is just 2 miles down the road
Sunset over Jordan Bowl
Everything you need to tune your skiis is in the lower level!
Snowshoes for guests use!
Location of Apartment 916684
Newry Apartment Availability
- Apr 27, 2013
- Special Offer
Newry Apartment Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Early Season||Nov 1, 2013 -||Nov 26, 2013||n/a||$260||n/a||$100||n/a||n/a||1 Night|
|Notes:||Come start the new season and enjoy warm temps!|
|Thanksgiving Holiday||Nov 27, 2013 -||Dec 1, 2013||n/a||$300||n/a||$110||n/a||n/a||2 Nights|
|Notes:||Thanksgiving Special - Stay All Four Nights for only $450|
|Pre-Holiday Season||Dec 2, 2013 -||Dec 19, 2013||n/a||$310||n/a||$130||n/a||n/a||2 Nights|
|Notes:||Enjoy uncrowded slopes, warm temps and leave the holiday stress at home!|
|Christmas Week||Dec 20, 2013 -||Dec 27, 2013||$1,325||$410||n/a||$155||n/a||n/a||2 Nights|
|Notes:||Come spend the Christmas Holiday Season in the mountains!|
|New Years Week||Dec 28, 2013 -||Jan 4, 2014||$1,425||$510||n/a||$180||n/a||n/a||2 Nights|
|Notes:||Come ring in 2014 with skiing, fireworks and amazing views!|
|January 2014||Jan 5, 2014 -||Jan 31, 2014||$1,225||$410||n/a||$180||n/a||n/a||2 Nights|
|Notes:||Come ski all 8 peaks on uncrowded slopes!|
|Feb non-holiday||Feb 1, 2014 -||Feb 13, 2014||$1,225||$410||n/a||$180||n/a||n/a||2 Nights|
|Notes:||February is the most popular month so be sure to book early!|
|FEB Vacation Week||Feb 14, 2014 -||Feb 21, 2014||$1,425||$510||n/a||$205||n/a||n/a||2 Nights|
|Notes:||Our most popular week of the year with comfortable temps and lots of exciting activities planned!|
|NH Winter Vacation||Feb 22, 2014 -||Mar 1, 2014||$1,275||$430||n/a||$170||n/a||n/a||2 Nights|
|Notes:||Night skiing, fireworks and lots of family events!|
|March 2014||Mar 2, 2014 -||Mar 31, 2014||$1,125||$410||n/a||$155||n/a||n/a||2 Nights|
|Notes:||Come join us for the BEST skiing of the year with lots of sunshine and warm temps!|
|April Skiing||Apr 1, 2014 -||Apr 21, 2014||$875||$310||n/a||$130||n/a||n/a||2 Nights|
|Notes:||Spring skiing continues will into April with Parrothead Weekend and other fun!|
- A 50% deposit to hold reservation space is required at the time of booking. All reservations MUST be paid in full within 15 days of stay.
If your reservation is 15 days or less ahead at the time of booking, full payment MUST be made. Paid reservations are non-refundable within 15 days of stay.
Credit Card and e-check payments are entered by the renter and made directly through Homeaway.com's secure processor. The owner never has access to this information.
- Cancellations made 31 days or more prior to the arrival date are refundable, less a Cancellation Fee of $75 or 10% of the initial deposit payment, whichever is greater. Cancellations made between 16 and 30 days of the arrival date forfeit the initial deposit payment. Cancellations made within 15 days or less of scheduled arrival, are non-refundable. Early departure does not warrant a refund.
Refundable damage deposit of $200 required. Upon day of check-out, provided there has been no damage to the property, this deposit will be fully refunded.
- Tax Rate:
Newry Apartment Amenities
- 750 sq. ft.
- Mountain View
- Paper Towels
- Basic Soaps
- Alarm Clock
- Hair Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Towels Provided
- Toilet Paper
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Secure Parking
- Sofa Bed
- Activities Guide
- Gas Heating
- Wood Stove
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Local Activities Guide
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Grinder
- Dining Area
- seating for 6 people
- 1 BA
Bathroom 1 -
- This recently completed all-wood bathroom features new fixtures and is decorated in quality RUSTIC fashion. All towels, paper goods, soap, shampoo and conditioner are provided for your convenience.
- 0 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 6 people
Bedroom 1 -
2 sleep sofa /futon,
Spacious and Private
- The Artist's Studio building was newly constructed in 2009, and the beautiful spacious interior apartment kitchen and bathroom were finished in August 2011. There is a brand NEW PILLOWTOP queen bed with all NEW sheets, pillows, and quilt. A queen-sized futon is located in the large sitting area facing the wall of windows, while the queen sleep sofa comes complete with a high QUALITY 6' mattress. There is plenty of room to leave the queen sleeper open and made up during your stay. LOTS of PILLOWS and Blankets and a COZY wood stove will keep you warm and comfortable while watching the snow outside the WALL OF WINDOWS, facing SUNDAY RIVER SKI AREA. The entire structure is filled with SUNLIGHT from the Pella Windows wrapped completely around.
- Satellite / Cable
- Games for Kids
- CD Player
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets considered
- children welcome
- autumn foliage
- coin laundry
- recreation center
- bird watching
- sight seeing
- gambling casinos
- scenic drives
- outlet shopping
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Newry Apartment for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Wendy or Gary Polonski
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 916684
- 617 653-2125 (Wendy cell #, works part-time days will call back )
- Alt. Phone:
- 617 827-1959 (Gary cell #, days)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2011