Annapolis Cottage for Rent: Charming Vintage Cottage.Walk to Cafe/Shops/Bay - Property 909302
Cottage 2 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Call Yarrow
(International 410 2711377)
- Property type:
- Location type:
- Resort, Downtown
- Downtown, Resort, Communal Pool, Lawn / Garden, pets considered, Fitness Room / Equipment, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable
This vintage 50s cottage is ready to welcome you. Feels like coming home!
Gated off-street parking for 2 vehicles.
The path to the screened porch where you can relax and watch the sunset.
Casual entertainment is easy with fire, friends & 'smores. A friendship circle.
Screened porch seats 10 for al fresco dining!
Traditional hand-hewn pine furniture
Plan your day while relaxing in the breakfast nook.
The den with its Queen-size futon
Michener, Redfield or Dan Brown, reading
Vintage kitchen counter tops evoke the 70s
Studio with wireless internet connection.
Primitive sideboard dressed for the holidays.
2nd Floor Romantic Master Bedroom -luxury linens
Snuggle in the plush down covers in the Master.
Relax in the quiet quaintness of the Master bedroom.
First floor shabby chic bathroom depicts our love of the Chesapeake Bay!
Thanksgiving on the screened porch with enough room for family and friends.
Relax & view the garden certified by the National Wildlife Federation.
Sip a cup of Joe or stargaze around the chiminea.
A mosaic garden angel guards your visit & sparkles
Under the stars with morning coffee or evening beverages
Annapolis accommodates fall alfresco.
Kick fall leaves around while you make memories.
Rich leather & bountiful natural light make this room a cozy gathering place.
Location of Cottage 909302
Annapolis Cottage Availability
- May 21, 2013
- Special Offer
Annapolis Cottage Rates
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- $225/nt Wk $995 Mo $2250 US Dollars
- USNA Parent Events-Book Early!, Boat Show Weeks. Flexible Corporate relocation!; Wkly/monthly/longterm.
Book NOW for Commission Week '14, '15. Flexible Arrival. Early Arrival/Late Out Possible.
Winter rate $225/nite; 2/nite min high season (or+1/nite surcharge). 4 nite minimum for Boat Show.
Families Welcome! Dogs permitted; small pet fee. Complimentary Welcome Pkg.
Off-street/fenced parking for two vehicles included. Parking can be expanded to accommodate sailboats and longer vehicles.
Short/long-term rental avail; relocation friendly. Security deposit for extended stay. Cancel fees apply when cancel less than 90 days prior. 1/2 + deposit fee upon reservation; full payment due 120 days prior to check in.
Note: Until confirmed, rates & availability are subject to change without notice.
- Please check the calendar for availability. Often the cottage is rented for short-term and long-term. Please contact us to discuss your needs so we can provide a personal rate for you.
If the cottage is available, we accept reservations on short notice with a signed reservation agreement and full payment. For reservations with ample turn around time, a deposit and reservation agreement is arranged.
Annapolis Cottage Amenities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Activities Guide
- Laundry Soap
- Filtered Water
- Gas Heating
- Parking On Street
- Hair Dryer
- Secure Parking
- Living Area
- Paper Towels
- Ceiling Fans
- Toilet Paper
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Local Maps
- Rumpus Room
- Ducted Heating
- Alarm Clock
- Local Activities Guide
- Mosquito Magnet
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Living Room
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Iron & Board
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Grinder
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Area
- Child's Highchair
- seating for 6 people
- 1 BA
Full 1 -
- Charming cottage bath with an in-tub shower, white wainscotting & tooled shabby chic cosmetic stand. A window opens for fresh air & to avoid that 'can't-get-dry' feeling. Full-length mirror, costmetic magnifying mirror & plush towels provide a cozy cottage room.
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 8 people
First Floor Studio Bedroom -
2 twin/ single,
Air mattresses & linens in private studio with ceiling fan.
1st Floor Private Den - 1 queen, 1 sleep sofa /futon, Airy & bright; extra thick futon mattress.
Private 2nd Floor Master Bedroom Suite - 1 queen, Plush Queen-size bed with super mattress & dressing room.
Bedroom 4 - Bring sleeping bags & enjoy the screened Summer porch.
- The Queen Master Bedroom suite is on the private 2nd floor. Complete with flatscreen TV & DVD player, ceiling fan, gable windows and private dressing room complete with a makeup nook. The suite is accessorized with a beautiful hand-hooked wool floral rug, antique pine chest of drawers and blanket chest. A hand-twisted twig rocker and a Swedish back-preservation chair complete the private place to relax, read or watch television. Located on the first floor next to the bath is the den accessorized with a Queen-size futon with extra depth and firmness and flat-screen tv and DVD player. From this room you have a view of the screened porch, gardens and sunset. The first-floor studio can be completely private and accommodate the two air mattresses.
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Books for Kids
- Books for Adults
- Games for Kids
- CD Player
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Beach Towels
- Kayak / Canoe
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Porch / Veranda
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Fully Fenced Property
- Wood Deck
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Large Cooler
- Small Cooler
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- 12 garden chairs
- Low Allergen Environment
- Events Allowed
- children welcome
- pets considered
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Communal Pool
- recreation center
- coin laundry
- botanical garden
- autumn foliage
- winery tours
- theme parks
- water parks
- live theater
- scenic drives
- horseback riding
- paddle boating
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- outlet shopping
- water sports
- eco tourism
- sight seeing
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Annapolis Cottage for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Yarrow
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 909302
- 410 2711377
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2011