Heavenly Valley House for Rent: Newly remodeled home in quiet neighborhood. Walk to Heavenly, walk to beach. - Property 908169
House 4 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Property type:
- house, 3000 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Mountain, Lake
- accept credit card, wheelchair accessible, Lake, Mountain, Balcony, Internet, Television, DVD Player, Parking
A great summer getaway!
...Or, a wonderful winter chalet!
New kitchen with lots of amenities, including a breakfast bar.
The kitchen is the heart of the home.
Dining room is open to the kitchen and living room.
A cozy retreat!
...with a fireplace, so nice!
The first of three master bedrooms. This one has a private bathroom.
Upstairs, you'll find a GREAT room!
...with lots of space!
And a wet bar to top it off. Everything for your entertaining needs!
A place to crash after a day on the green, or on the slopes!
Master bedroom number 2.
Just like a day at the spa!
The third master bedroom.
Location of House 908169
Heavenly Valley House Availability
- Dec 18, 2011
- Special Offer
Heavenly Valley House Rates
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Holiday Rates
- Xmas 12/19-12/26 $2500 week, one week minimum.
New Year's 12/26/2011-1/2/2012 $2750 week, one week minimum.
Thanksgiving $300.00 per night, 4 night minimum.
Security deposit $300.00
10% tax for all above rates and cleaning.
All prices are US Dollars.
- Minimum stay - 3 nights winter/summer season, 2 nights spring/fall season, inquire for holidays
Payment in full is required 30 days prior to first nights occupancy or longer for holidays
No Pets, No Smoking, No exceptions
Maximum Occupancy 10
Maximum Vehicles 4
Prices subject to change without notice
Deposit and Cancellation Policy
The deposit is to hold your reservation and to cover damages or expenses you may incur during your stay.
Cancellations of less than 30 days prior to your rental date will incur a charge of 50% of the rental fee. Cancellation periods may increase for holidays.
The deposit is not part of the rental fee and will be refunded within 10 days after the keys have been returned, and will be reduced by any fees for damages, repairs or telephone charges.
We accept Visa, MC, Discover & Amex
No PayPal Acct needed to use service
- Tax Rate:
Heavenly Valley House Amenities
- 3000 sq. ft.
- Study Room
- Ceiling Fans
- Living Area
- Laundry Soap
- Paper Towels
- Alarm Clock
- Mobile Phone
- Toilet Paper
- Clothes Dryer
- Activities Guide
- Towels Provided
- Local Maps
- Hair Dryer
- Gas Heating
- Broadband Access
- Local Activities Guide
- Linens Provided
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Parking Off Street
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Grinder
- 4 Ring Stove
- Dining Room
- seating for 10 people
- 3 BA
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower, jetted tub, Double sink.
- The newly added upstairs bathroom has a serene, spa-like feel. The Jacuzzi tub is a lovely retreat after a day of playing around the Lake or on the slopes. This bathroom also has a beautiful, roomy shower. The downstairs master bath has a soaking tub and double sinks. The third bathroom has a shower and one sink.
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 10 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 1 twin/ single, 1 sleep sofa /futon, bunk bed twin up double down
Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, bunk bed twin up double down
Bedroom 4 - 2 twin/ single, bunk bed twin up double down
- One bedroom has its own private, attached bathroom. Two upstairs master bedrooms share large spa-style bath. One more bathroom downstairs not attached to a bedroom. Bedrooms sleep 9, and one single lounge sofa in great room sleeps one. Other sofas are available, but hidden beds in them. The twin bed are Sleep Number beds and one queen is a pillow-top...very comfortable!
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Books for Adults
- Outdoor Grill
- Large Cooler
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Fully Fenced Property
- Wood Deck
- Beach Chairs
- Kayak / Canoe
- Small Cooler
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- 6 garden chairs
- 5 beach chairs
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
- autumn foliage
- coin laundry
- winery tours
- recreation center
- horseback riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- gambling casinos
- bird watching
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Heavenly Valley House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Terri Houser
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 908169
- +1 530 545-8695 (Cell phone, please leave voice mail. Call anytime.)
- Alt. Phone:
- +1 626 857-3508 (Leave message, please don't call past 8pm)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english, spanish
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2011