Capitol Hill Townhome for Rent: Fabulous 1890 Victorian on Capitol Hill; 100 steps to Eastern Market Metro!! - Property 907170
Townhome1 bedroom, sleeps 4
- Call Kirk Beatley
(International +1 2024253485)
- Property type:
- townhome, 800 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Downtown, Town
- accept credit card, Downtown, Town, Lawn / Garden, Balcony, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television
1890 Victorian House at Eastern Market on Capitol Hill - First Level Suite
Private bedroom of the first level suite overlooks quiet street scene...
Extremely comfortable queen-sized bed in private bedroom
Roomy breakfast bar for eating in, or maybe dine on the rear deck...
Living room & kitchen counter, w/42 in. HDTV over the fireplace...
Living room & dining area, w/sleeper-sofa, HDTV and entry to private bedroom.
Spacious bath w/large tub/shower & pedestal sink
After a long day, relax on the deck overlooking the rear patio & garden
Historic Eastern Market - built in 1873 - just across Pennsylvania Avenue
Every weekend Eastern Market comes alive with outdoor vendors
Weekends @ Eastern Market, a pedestrian plaza 1 block away!
Businesses, coffee shops and a myriad of restaurants just around the corner!
The Nation's Capitol is only 7 blocks from your suite
The United States Supreme Court, 7 blocks
Navy Yard Park,a delightful river view nearby
U.S. Botanical Gardens is always a delight!
5 blocks from Historic Washington Navy Yard
Bikeshare bicycle rentals @ Eastern Market Metro plaza 1/2 block away
Beautiful & Historic Smithsonian Castle on National Mall, 10 min. by subway
Smithsonian Museum of Natural History, 10 min. away by subway, a must see!
Botanical Gardens, next to U.S. Capitol complex on Pennsylvania Avenue.
Union Station, within a 20 minute walk or 10 min. cab ride
Washington National's new Baseball Park, a 15 minute stroll away
Front Garden and Cast-Iron Staircase
Location of Townhome 907170
Capitol Hill Townhome Availability
- Feb 13, 2014
- Special Offer
Capitol Hill Townhome Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Nov. 1, '13 to Mar. 13, '14||Feb 1, 2014 -||Mar 13, 2014||n/a||n/a||$185||$185||n/a||n/a||2 Nights|
|Regular Season||Mar 14, 2014 -||Dec 31, 2014||n/a||n/a||$240||$240||n/a||n/a||2 Nights|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- $185-$240 per night
- *Rates are based on double occupancy. We charge $20/person per night for more than two guests. Rate includes all utilities and cable. Complimentary internet access and FREE PARKING permits are also provided.
*Total amount due = nightly rate + taxes.
*You can reserve your suite with a deposit equal to one night's stay which includes a $100 registration fee. This deposit, including the registration fee, is applied to your first night's stay. The balance of your reservation charges are due four weeks prior to arrival.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you receive final confirmation of your reservation, should you later have the need to cancel, please notify us as soon as possible. You may cancel your reservation with four week's advance notice prior to your arrival date and we will provide a refund of your full deposit minus the $100 registration fee. Cancellations requested after the four week deadline should be made as soon as possible, which may allow us the opportunity to rebook your reservation and provide a refund.
- Tax Rate:
Capitol Hill Townhome Amenities
- Guest House
- 800 sq. ft.
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Sofa Bed
- Towels Provided
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Water Cooler
- Filtered Water
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Soap
- Local Activities Guide
- Paper Towels
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
- Wireless Internet
- Iron & Board
- Parking On Street
- Gas Heating
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Living Area
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Dining Area
- seating for 4 people
- 1 BA
Bathroom 1 -
- Bright and beautiful bathroom with tall ceilings, tiled walls, Kohler bath fixtures and pedestal sink.
- 1 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 4 people
Bedroom 1 -
Sleeper sofa in the living room
Room 2 - 1 sleep sofa /futon, Sleeper sofa in the living room
- In the private bedroom we feature a firm and very comfortable queen-sized bed, and in the adjacent living room of your three room suite we offer a full length 'sleep-sofa' which can convert into a double-size bed (spacious enough for two adults!).
- Books for Adults
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- Fully Fenced Property
- Porch / Veranda
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Wood Deck
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- winery tours
- autumn foliage
- live theater
- theme parks
- botanical garden
- recreation center
- water parks
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- paddle boating
- horseback riding
- bowling center
- sight seeing
- eco tourism
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Capitol Hill Townhome for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Kirk Beatley
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 907170
- +1 2024253485
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2011