Wytheville Farmhouse for Rent: Charming, secluded turn of the century home ideal for a relaxing family retreat - Property 905535
Farmhouse 5 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Call Owner / Caretaker
772 260 2584
(International +1 772 260 2584)
- Property type:
- farmhouse, 2200 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Waterfront, Water View, Beachfront, Waterfront, River
- accept credit card, pets considered, River, Waterfront, Lawn / Garden, Balcony, Fitness Room / Equipment, Air Conditioning, Internet
The original Victorian farmhouse was built in 1910 and is completely updated.
The master with views of the garden and woods offers great birding from bed!
A bath with a view, a glass of wine, a quiet moment......heaven.
The ground floor bedroom is charming and looks out over Reed Creek and deck.
This upstairs bedroom is open and airy, and will charm any lady of any age.
Windows on three sides, this upstairs bedroom has plenty of fresh country air.
Rock a bit, reminisce, and enjoy the peace and quiet.
Large, open and airy the kitchen has a breakfast nook, dishwasher, and gas stove
Warm and welcoming the dining room will encourage leisurely meals.
Farmhouse and Cottage
A comfortable and private suite is available in the Cottage
Large trees and private trails offer cool peaceful hikes.
Less strenuous activity is also an option for the warmer days.
Generations have skipped the flat stones of Reed Creek...it continues today.
Wildlife is at home and the birdlife is abundant at The Glade.
Chillin' on a Summer afternoon.
The only access to The Glade is across Reed Creek on our private bridge.
View of Reed Creek from trail
View from decks in the afternoon is tranquilizing.
One of the charming spots at The Glade
This deep area in Reed Creek has been the area swimming hole for generations
Second full bath upstairs
Fresh fruit, herbs, berries, vegetables, and wild mushrooms are seasonal treats.
Location of Farmhouse 905535
Wytheville Farmhouse Availability
- Mar 30, 2014
- Special Offer
Wytheville Farmhouse RatesSee full rate information on HomeAway
Wytheville Farmhouse Amenities
- 2200 sq. ft.
- Water View
- Away From It All
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Gas Fireplace
- Air Conditioning
- Free Long Distance
- Free Local Calls
- Wireless Internet
- Parking Off Street
- Alarm Clock
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Iron & Board
- Toilet Paper
- Laundry Soap
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Gas Heating
- Alarm System
- Towels Provided
- Secure Parking
- Paper Towels
- Split-System Heating
- Water Cooler
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Basic Soaps
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Dishes & Utensils
- 4 Ring Stove
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- seating for 8 people
- 3 BA, 1 half bath
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, shared with 2 upstairs bedrooms
Bathroom 3 - toilet, provide toilet facilities for ground floor bedroom
Bathroom 4 - toilet, combination tub/shower, separate cottage
- The two full bathrooms in the farmhouse have beautiful antique claw foot tubs, and the master bath has a great view of the water from It's second floor windows, 4th bathroom is in the cottage which is a separate from Farmhouse. The cottage may be preferable for those unable to go up stairs, as it is all on ground level and is a complete suite with a modern bathroom and large tub / shower along with it's own deck and gas grill and mini-fridge.
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 10 people
Downstairs BR -
ground floor but no bathing facilities, only powder room
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, up stairs shares bathroom and bath
Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, up stairs shares bathroom and bath
Bedroom 4 - 1 queen, separate cottage with full bathroom
Master Bedroom - 1 king, up stairs separate bathroom shower & claw foot tub
- 3 of the 5 bedrooms are upstairs, one of the bedrooms is in separate cottage all are queen with the exception of the master which is a king size bed. Cottage which is a separate rental but one of the five bedrooms listed is a ground floor bedroom with full separate bathroom and bath, ideal for those who cannot climb stairs easily.
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Books for Adults
- Books for Kids
- Games for Kids
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Porch / Veranda
- Wood Deck
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Walkway to Water
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- 10 garden chairs
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Events Allowed
- pets considered
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- autumn foliage
- live theater
- winery tours
- botanical garden
- recreation center
- wildlife viewing
- horseback riding
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Wytheville Farmhouse for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Owner / Caretaker
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 905535
- +1 772 260 2584 (owner's cell / call after 8 a.m and before 8 p.m)
- Alt. Phone:
- +1 540 494 2867 (Bill @ the property after 8 a.m and before 8 p.m)
- +1 772 223 9816 (owners fax)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english, spanish
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2011