Cape Coral House for Rent: Beautiful Yacht Club Home includes 2013 Sundeck Boat, heated pool - Property 90512
House 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Call Tom
(508) 561-4737(Massachusetts, USA)
(International (508) 561-4737(Massachusetts, USA))
- Property type:
- house, 2040 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Near The Ocean, Waterfront, Village
- accept credit card, Near The Ocean, Village, Waterfront, Private Pool, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player
View of entry - interior
Living Room IPod surround sound 50' TV
The master suite has a beautiful gas fireplace
The master bath has a double shower
Bimini Canal View from inside Master Suite
The 2nd bedroom has queen size bed, flat screen TV
2nd bedroom Hall Bath
The daybed in the third bedroom has a trundle unit
3rd Bedroom Bath & Cabana bath for pool
View of pool from master suite
View of Pool towards master suite
2200DC Sundeck North Captiva Island
2200DC Boat front sun deck
2200DC Sundeck Captain's & Passenger helm chairs
2200DC Sundeck anchored at Cayo Costa Beach
Bimini Canal view north from Bayside Dock
Bimini Canal view South to open water from dock
Dolphins in Bimini Canal
2200DC Sundeck anchored at North Captiva Beach
Front of Villa
Bayside Villa 2013 2200DC Sundeck
Location of House 90512
Cape Coral House Availability
- Dec 6, 2013
- Special Offer
Cape Coral House Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Oct 1, 2013 -||Dec 20, 2013||$1,650||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Dec 21, 2013 -||May 17, 2014||$1,950||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|May 18, 2014 -||Sep 6, 2014||$1,800||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Sep 7, 2014 -||Dec 20, 2014||$1,650||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Dec 21, 2014 -||May 16, 2015||$1,950||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Please send me an email for an all-inclusive rate based on the length of your visit and number of guests.
The rate listed is for two adults and up to four children under 18 years of age. Additional adults are $100 per week more.
A refundable damage deposit of $1000 is required. Or you may purchase a property damage protection policy from HomeAway for $69.
11% Florida tax will be added to the base rental rate.
A 25% confirmation deposit is required at the time of booking. The balance is due 45 days in advance of arrival.
Boat check out / orientation cruise with licensed Coast Guard Captain (required by our insurance carrier) is $140, paid directly to the Captain. Renter must replace fuel used during operation of the boat.
Cleaning fee at time of departure is $125, paid directly to the cleaning service.
Rate includes $75/wk allowance electricity, more than adequate for normal usage
Christmas / New Year's Eve, Easter ...+ 20% - 2 week minimum
- A model year 2013 Hurricane Sundeck 2200DC is included with your rental. The 2200DC (Dual Captain’s helm chairs) is the latest Hurricane design and allows the Captain as well as the first mate to seat facing forward in side-by-side matching captain’s helm chairs with flip-up bolsters. The new deeper V-Hull design of the Sundeck 2200DC improves handling and overcomes large wakes easily and softly, while also improving fuel economy. The boat is equipped with the latest option packages, a bait livewell, fishing chair, fish finder, depth sounder, GPS, Sony AM/FM stereo amplifier with integrated IPOD Adapter with front and rear speaker pairs, below deck changing area, Bimini top, cooler and much more. The Hurricane Sundeck is the most popular and sought after boat in Florida.
Cape Coral House Amenities
- house (detached)
- 2040 sq. ft.
- Near The Ocean
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Ceiling Fans
- Parking Off Street
- Basic Soaps
- Laundry Soap
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Toilet Paper
- Iron & Board
- Wireless Internet
- Alarm Clock
- Washing Machine
- Paper Towels
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Local Maps
- Filtered Water
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Grinder
- Cooking Utensils
- 4 Ring Stove
- 3 BA
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, hall
Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower, cabana bath to exits to pool and third bedroom
- The master bath is located at the far end of the master bedroom. It has a granite vanity with brushed nickel and brass fittings. The large shower enclose has double shower heads and plenty of room for two. The hall bath has a full tub with a shower. It’s vanity sink is the perfect place to get ready for a day of relaxation or a night on the town. The cabana bath in the third bedroom exits to the pool deck so swimmers can use the facilities and enter and exit the house without getting everything wet. The enclosed shower offers a rainwater shower head that is a relaxing way to begin and end your swim.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 6 people
Bedroom 1 -
attached bath, TV
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, TV
Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single, 1 child bed, cabana bath, TV
- The master bedroom at Bayside, our Cape Coral home for rent, is spacious and wonderful. It has a king sized bed, night stands with lamps, a huge dresser with twelve drawers, a private bath (see description below), a walk-in closet, a book shelf filled with novels and books we love, a gas fireplace and a 32' flat screen TV. In addition, there is a roll top desk with chair. This desk, at the bank of rear facing windows, provides a lovely, restful view of the canal. It’s a great place to watch the boat traffic while you journal or use the property’s high-speed wireless connection to surf the internet on your own laptop. Its French doors exit onto the pool deck. The popular Florida “split bedroom” style means this room is across the house from the other bedrooms, making it a private retreat. The second bedroom has a queen sized bed, large dresser, armoire, two night stands with lamps, chair, and 32 flat screen TV. It uses the hall bath. The third bedroom has two twin beds and a TV.
- Music Library
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Audio Tape Player
- Boat Dock
- Beach Chairs
- Small Cooler
- Walkway to Water
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Beach Towels
- 4 garden chairs
- 2 beach chairs
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- water parks
- botanical garden
- nude beach
- recreation center
- sight seeing
- bird watching
- outlet shopping
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Cape Coral House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Tom
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 90512
- (508) 561-4737(Massachusetts, USA)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: English
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2008