Marinas & East coast Yacht for Rent: Luxury catamaran yacht, sleeps 16, takes up to 50 on day cruise - Property 845441
Yacht 6 bedrooms, sleeps 16
- Call Jacquie Pinnell
(International +34 952565317)
- Property type:
- Location type:
- Waterfront, Near The Ocean, Beach
- accept credit card, wheelchair accessible, Beach, Near The Ocean, Waterfront, Daily Maid Service, Jacuzzi, Balcony, Air Conditioning, Internet
Family fun from the stern swim platform, and kayaking
Relax with a cocktail in the jacuzzi
Shangani has an on board Thai Masseuse, pamper yourself any time;
The Bushma suite, stern cabin, with ensuite bathroom, TV, DVD, air-con
The Msasa Suite, stern cabin
Hand basin in one of the cabins
Two family cabins
Koh Hong Krabi, with it's famous hidden lagoon, to explore by kayak or dinghy.
Guests enjoying the saloon
Relax in the jacuzzi
Our 'secret' beach, with private dining for up to 5o, plus BBQs and beach games
Dining on the beach on our 'private' island
Have fun in our two floating jacuzzis, with attached cool-bars for your beers
Thailand is famous for it's stunning scenery and beautiful beaches
Shangani anchored off an island, explore the beach by kayak
Go ashore by dinghy to explore the islands
Shangani at nightfall
Sailing between the islands
Spectaculer limestone cliffs in Phang Nga Bay
Beautiful islands to explore
Large upper deck with spectacular panoramic view
Koh Yao Yai island
Location of Yacht 845441
Marinas & East coast Yacht Availability
- Mar 5, 2014
- Special Offer
Marinas & East coast Yacht Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- Thai Baht
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|OVERNIGHT high season||Feb 1, 2014 -||Mar 31, 2014||n/a||n/a||n/a||THB172,500||n/a||n/a||1 Night|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Please ask to see my website for full price structure.
THESE PRICES ARE SHARED BETWEEN 16 PEOPLE AND WORKS OUT AT ONLY £187 PER PERSON FOR 24 HOURS, ALL INCLUSIVE. Please ask for the link to our TripAdvisor reviews, all 5 star, to see what previous guests think of Shangani.
We can take groups up to 50 on a day cruise,.
This price is FULLY inclusive of all meals, drinks, kayaking, snorkelling, diving, etc etc, and the services of 5 crew including chef, masseuse and hostess.
December to March - 172,500 Baht for overnight charters
April to November - 147,000 Baht for overnight charters
These prices are for groups of up to 16,
per 24 hour period.
- Shangani Day Charter prices.
April to November - 140,000 Baht .
December to March- 165,000 Baht .
This price is for up to 20 people.- more than that add 1500 baht per person up to 30
187,500 for groups of 3o to 50
The price includes.
A 9 hour cruise.
A lunch on the beach, with BBQ and thai mix
Unlimited soft drinks, bottled water, tea and coffee.
Up to 6 cans of beer per person.
Up to half bottle of wine per person.
Snorkelling and kayaking.
Transfers to and from airport or hotel.
- From our marina, a short cruise takes you north to Phang Nga National Park. This bay is spectacular, with limestone pinnacles rising from the sea, and many beautiful anchorages to explore by kayak and dinghy. One hours cruising will take you to the islands of Koh Hong and Koh Panak, where there are picturesque anchorages for lunch, and caves to explore in the kayaks. We can anchor off Shangani's Secret beach, a spectacluar sweep of deserted beach which we keep to ourselves!
Alternatively you can cruise south to the Kai Islands,wonderful for snorkelling and swimming, or relax with a cold beer or glass of wine in the jacuzzi and admire the scenery.
From here cruise to a beautiful anchorage next to a deserted white sand beach for your lunch, followed by a sunset cruise back to the marina.
Marinas & East coast Yacht Amenities
- Near The Ocean
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Bottled Water
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Activities Guide
- Towels Provided
- Water Cooler
- Basic Soaps
- Mobile Phone
- Linens Provided
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- seating for 16 people
- 6 BA
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower
Bathroom 4 - toilet, shower
Bathroom 5 - toilet, shower
Bathroom 6 - toilet, shower
- All cabins have en-suite bathrooms with rain showers, toilets, and two wash basins with hair-dryer. The four double cabins have ensuite showers (rain showers) hand basins with hair dryer, and separate en-suite toilets. The two family cabins have ensuite shower rooms and hand basins, and separate toilets (not en-suite)
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 16 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
Bedroom 4 - 1 queen
Bedroom 5 - 2 twin/ single, 2 child bed
Bedroom 6 - 2 twin/ single, 2 child bed
- The two aft master-suites have double beds, rain showers, separate toilets and wash-basins with hair-dryer. These suites have entrances within the yacht as well as outdoor access to a pontoon. The two centre cabin suites have large double beds, which are convertible to singles with advance notice. They also have rain showers, toilets, and two wash basins with hair dryer. The two fore cabin suites are ideal as family rooms, as each have large double beds, which are convertible to singles with advance notice. There are two bunk beds in each cabin, the lower being possible for an adult, and the upper bunk for a child. There are safety bars and ladder. They have showers and wash-basins, and the toilet across the saloon. The crew have their own quarters and bathroom facilities. All cabins are air-conditioned, and have TV/DVD/music/safe.
- Video Library
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Outdoor Grill
- Water Sports Gear
- Beach Chairs
- Boat with Paddles
- Kayak / Canoe
- Inflatable Boat
- Deck / Patio
- Beach Towels
- Porch / Veranda
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- children welcome
- Events Allowed
- Spa Whirlpool
- Daily Maid Service
- Car Available
- Private Chef
- bird watching
- sight seeing
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Marinas & East coast Yacht for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Jacquie Pinnell
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 845441
- +34 952565317
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: English, French, Spanish
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2010