Labrador Apartment for Rent: Family-friendly Gold Coast holiday get-away apartment - Property 809340
Apartment 2 bedrooms, sleeps 5
- Call Mic Walsh
(International +61 (0) 411852253)
- Property type:
- apartment, 90 m²
- Location type:
- Beach, Near The Ocean
- accept credit card, Beach, Near The Ocean, Balcony, pets considered, Air Conditioning, Television, DVD Player
Great beach across the road for the family
Dining with views
Well appointed kitchen
Your balcony to enjoy a drink or 2
Clean, simple holiday styling
Bunk beds for the kids
Neighbours - just restiing after a hard day
Cinemas and shopping are near-by
Shower - big enough for 2
BBQ by the sea - just across the road
Dining around the corner by the broadwater
Another day at the beach...
Location of Apartment 809340
Labrador Apartment Availability
- May 16, 2013
- Special Offer
Labrador Apartment Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- Australian Dollar
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|2013 (low season)||May 1, 2013 -||Jun 14, 2013||AU$600||AU$250||AU$125||AU$100||AU$80||AU$2,200||3 Nights|
|2013 School Holidays||Jun 15, 2013 -||Jul 8, 2013||AU$800||AU$250||AU$150||AU$100||AU$100||AU$2,400||5 Nights|
|2013 (low season)||Jul 9, 2013 -||Sep 20, 2013||AU$600||AU$250||AU$125||AU$100||AU$80||AU$2,200||3 Nights|
|2013 school holidays||Sep 21, 2013 -||Oct 6, 2013||AU$800||AU$250||AU$150||AU$100||AU$100||AU$2,400||5 Nights|
|2013 (Low season)||Oct 7, 2013 -||Dec 12, 2013||AU$600||AU$250||AU$125||AU$100||AU$80||AU$2,200||3 Nights|
|2013 Xmas||Dec 13, 2013 -||Jan 27, 2014||AU$1,000||AU$300||AU$150||AU$150||AU$150||AU$3,000||5 Nights|
|Early bird 2014||Jan 28, 2014 -||Dec 12, 2014||AU$600||AU$250||AU$125||AU$100||AU$80||AU$2,000||1 Week|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- A non-refundable 25% deposit is required to secure the apartment for the requested duration. Payments can be made using the credit cards, debit cards, and Paypal. The final 75% payment and a security bond of AU$300 is required 1 month prior to the stay.
Returning guests attract a discounted rate.
If you are turning up late, we can organise supper and/or breakfast supplies to be in the fridge/pantry. This can be requested at the time of booking, and the pre-agreed charge is added to the room charge (as an extra). This is handy if you are travelling with small children who get hungry early in the morning! Just ask.
Exit cleaning is included (no additional charge unless the apartment is left in poor condition, in which case the additional cleaning is deducted from the bond).
We are happy to negotiate a lower rate for longer term stays. Just ask!
- Note our early-bird 2014 rates.... Stay for at least 7 days and pay low season rates ALL YEAR LONG. For stays shorter than 7 days, extra loadings apply for Easter, Mid-year, and Christmas holiday seasons. Just check the booking calendar that the days are available, and grab a bargain!
Labrador Apartment Amenities
- 90 m²
- Near The Ocean
- Tourist Attractions
- Basic Soaps
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Alarm Clock
- Local Maps
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Toilet Paper
- Laundry Soap
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- 4 Ring Stove
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Area
- Child's Highchair
- seating for 6 people
- 1 half bath
Laundry tub and washing machine/drier in this room
Toilet - toilet
- Large shower recess, high enough to provide a satisfying shower for tall guests. Hot water supply has a temperature moderator to ensure that children cannot accidentally have a shower that is too hot. Washing machine / drier and laundry tub located in the bathroom.
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 5 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 1 double, 3 twin/ single, Extra fold-out single bed available
- TV/DVD/VCR in Bedroom 2, ideal for entertaining the children on the occasional rainy day, or connecting in a portable BYO video game machine. Double bed in Bedroom 2 is a futon with a double bed mattress on it. It can be converted to a sofa if required.
- Games for Kids
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- children welcome
- pets considered
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only
- theme parks
- winery tours
- rain forests
- nude beach
- water parks
- recreation center
- live theater
- whale watching
- gambling casinos
- paddle boating
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Labrador Apartment Details
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Labrador Apartment for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Mic Walsh
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 809340
- +61 (0) 411852253 (Not available between 10pm and 6am AEST (GMT+10))
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: English
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2010