Canary Wharf & Docklands Apartment for Rent: Spacious flat in Secret London! See reviews!! WiFi. Terrace. Many extras! - Property 734839
Apartment 2 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Call Elizabeth Montague-Black
(International ++44 7957765927)
- Property type:
- apartment, 120 m²
- Location type:
- Downtown, Waterfront
- Downtown, Waterfront, Terrace, Balcony, Internet, Television, DVD Player, Parking
Dusk on communal terrace
Spacious sitting room
Night view of Wapping
The top of Tower Bridge and Shard being built.
Communal riverside terrae
Bedroom Two with three beds
Bedroom One with three beds
View to the South
Bathroom Two with shower
Judge Jeffrey's noose in the background!
Dining table seats eight
42' LCD TV and sofabed
View to North over Shadwell Basin
Solid oak Yask table and benches seats 8
Bedroom One with two beds
Location of Apartment 734839
Canary Wharf & Docklands Apartment Availability
- Mar 7, 2014
- Special Offer
Canary Wharf & Docklands Apartment Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per person
- Quoted In:
- British Pounds
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Cancellation Offer||Mar 1, 2014 -||Mar 16, 2014||£600||n/a||£150||£150||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|Mar 17, 2014 -||May 31, 2014||£1,200||n/a||£225||£225||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|Summer||Jun 1, 2014 -||Aug 31, 2014||£1,300||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Mid Season||Sep 1, 2014 -||Dec 22, 2014||£1,200||n/a||£225||£225||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|Christmas||Dec 23, 2014 -||Jan 2, 2015||£1,500||n/a||£300||£300||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|Jan 3, 2015 -||May 31, 2015||£1,200||n/a||£200||£200||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|Summer Season||Jun 1, 2015 -||Aug 31, 2015||£1,300||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Mid Season||Sep 1, 2015 -||Dec 22, 2015||£1,200||n/a||£225||£225||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|Low Season||Jan 3, 2016 -||Jan 31, 2016||£1,000||n/a||£150||£150||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Our tariff of £225 per night (or £1200 per week) covers four guests. For fewer than four guests the tariff is subject to a minimum rate of £200 per night or £1,100 per week. For parties of more than four we charge £50 per night per extra guest. We find this to be the fairest pricing model. Our minimum stay is three nights.
- We also require a refundable deposit of £200 and a copy of the principal guest's passport for international visitors to cover any breakage or excessive cleaning costs. We expect a normal amount of clearing-up to be done but anything above the norm will be charged at cost and deducted from the deposit.
We can order permits for parking bays at £2 each (£4 per day) but these last for five hours only so need to be changed at lunchtime or we can arrange secure under-building parking at £10 per day (for a minimum of three days). We can also organise a reliable and reasonably-priced Meet & Greet service from and to the airports and stations. The car will be of a higher standard and the fare much cheaper than you will find at the airport and the driver will be waiting for you with a nameboard as you leave Customs.
We can also arrange long lets and we're generally very flexible when we can be, and friendly at all times!
- Check-in is 4pm (16.00) and check-out is 10am (10.00). If we do not have any other guests leaving or arriving on that day we can arrange early check-in or late check-out but cannot guarantee this.
Please note that our rates are based on the understanding that our guests take the Meet & Greet service, because our trusted car company holds a fob to access the keys to the apartment.
If you do not take our Meet & Greet service then we charge 30 GBP for the check-in agent (this is what they charge us). We find this the fairest pricing model so that only those that require a freelance agent pay for them. The agent has to travel across London to the flat, wait for the guests, check them in and then return home so 30 GBP is a reasonable sum to pay them we feel. We do not make any profit on either the Meet & Greet service or the check-in agent.
Canary Wharf & Docklands Apartment Amenities
- 120 m²
- Tourist Attractions
- Local Activities Guide
- Activities Guide
- Clothes Dryer
- Thermos Bottle
- Towels Provided
- Parking On Street
- Iron & Board
- Basic Soaps
- Hair Dryer
- Local Maps
- Linens Provided
- Mobile Phone
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Living Room
- Wireless Internet
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Laundry Soap
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- seating for 8 people
- 2 BA
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 8 people
Bedroom 1 -
2 twin/ single
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, 2 twin/ single
Living Room - 1 sleep sofa /futon
- There are two very large bedrooms; both with beautiful Heals beds, one superking (6') and one king (5') size. In each room there is a storabed, one Relyon and one Ecofurn both with immaculate top-quality mattresses. This means that each bedroom can sleep between two and four and we have photos of the bedrooms with all the beds in place and can email these on request. In the first bedroom there is plenty of room for three beds but the second bedroom is not as spacious so there is not much room left. However, there is plenty of room in the rest of the flat, balcony, communal terrace and London! There is also a double sofabed in the living room so we can sleep eight people comfortably and ten at a push. However, because there are only two bathrooms and because of the nature of the apartment block (quiet and residential - we are the only holiday let) we feel that the maximum occupancy is only really suitable for a family party. We, generally, cannot accept large parties of adults.
- Books for Adults
- DVD Player
- 10 garden chairs
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- recreation center
- theme parks
- live theater
- sight seeing
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Canary Wharf & Docklands Apartment for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Elizabeth Montague-Black
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 734839
- ++44 7957765927 (Owner but he cannot help with bookings)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: English
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2009