Courdimanche-sur-Essonne Cottage for Rent: An ideal site in the countryside and the forest, near Paris, Fontainebleau etc - Property 596976
Cottage1 bedroom, sleeps 4
Location of Cottage 596976
Courdimanche-sur-Essonne Cottage Availability
- May 13, 2013
- Special Offer
Courdimanche-sur-Essonne Cottage Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|May 1, 2013 -||Sep 30, 2013||€300||n/a||n/a||n/a||€25||n/a||1 Week|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Charges included
- Cleaning fee not included
- Low season: € 250 (from 1st of October to March the 30th).
High season: € 300 (1st of April to the 30th of September).
Balance paid upon arrival (the booking will be deducted),
The booking of € 50 is optional.
- Rates are for the whole rental and for 2 people. They include the local tax, the rental of sheets and bathroom and kitchen linen, as well as the garage. Extra cost for the heating between November and March: € 20. A first deposit of 25% must be paid upon booking and the balance is to be paid upon arrival. The security deposit will be paid upon arrival after the check-in inventory and it will be refunded within 7 days after the departure inventory and statement of state of repair.
- Rentals are for a minimum of 7 nights and start on Saturday from 4.00 pm on arrival and check-out has to be done on the day of departure before 11.00 a.m. The beds are made at your arrival. The cleaning is offered for an additional € 40 fee (optional) before your departure.
- Contractual booking deposit: 25% rent
- Damage deposit: EUR150.00
Courdimanche-sur-Essonne Cottage Amenities
- 38 m²
- away from it all
- farm holidays
- Hair Dryer
- paper towels
- toilet paper
- Washing Machine
- vacuum cleaner
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- seating for 4 people
- 1 BA, 1 half bath
Bathroom 1 -
WC 1 - Toilet
Salle de bains 3 - Shower
- Three steps lead you to the en-suite shower room of the living room of about 9sq.mt. A shower, a hand basin, the chest of my grandmother I decorated myself (stencil painting) and that can be used as a storage space and to change the baby, a baby bathtub. All the ironing equipment. The WC is separate. A washing machine and a clothes line. A towel heater. When it is sunny, the linen can dry outside in the wind; in the garden...there also are lines to hang it.
- 1 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 4 people
1 Baby Crib,
1 Sleep Sofa /Futon
- 1 double bed, 1 baby cot, 1 sofa bed. In the bedroom, decorated in a countryside style, a French door opens on the garden and the fields. On this side, no neighbours! The double bed of 160 x200 was bought in 2006; a small mirrored wardrobe and a lovely old table with a screen lamp can be used as a desk. We can add a baby cot. The charm of this room lies in the direct openness on the fields and the appearance of small wild animals (rabbits, partridges, pheasants and sometimes even roe deer’s...)
- books adult
- books kids
- games kids
- beach towels
- sand box
- garden table and chairs
- deck wood
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- autumn foliage
- botanical garden
- live theater
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
- Disco club
- Bowling center
- scenic drives
- outlet shopping
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Courdimanche-sur-Essonne Cottage for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Simone Lefevre
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 596976
- +33 01 64 99 50 38 (From 12.00 am to 2.00 pm - 7.00 pm to 8.30 pm)
- Alt. Phone:
- + (9.00 am - 8.00 pm)
- 01 64 99 32 94
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: French
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2006