Marylebone Apartment for Rent: Stylish, spacious, two proper bedrooms, very central, perfect for tourists! - Property 495981
Apartment 2 bedrooms, sleeps 5
- Call Lynn
(International +44 (0)7952 611446)
- Property type:
- apartment, 100 m²
- Location type:
- Downtown, Lawn / Garden, Terrace, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player
Sitting room with two comfy sofas
Master bedroom - looks over a quiet, pretty street
Second bedroom - looks over the roof garden
Room for dining and sunbathing on the roof garden
Large separate kitchen, has high table +bar stools
Modern bathroom has power shower
From the bedroom landing to downstairs
Extremely comfortable master bed
Good shower with multi-direction if you wish
Location of Apartment 495981
Marylebone Apartment Availability
- May 23, 2013
- Special Offer
Marylebone Apartment Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- British Pounds
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|May Discount 2013||May 1, 2013 -||May 31, 2013||£1,000||n/a||£180||£180||£180||£4,000||2 Nights|
|Summer 2013||Jun 1, 2013 -||Sep 30, 2013||£1,500||n/a||£220||£220||£220||£5,000||3 Nights|
|Autumn 2013||Oct 1, 2013 -||Dec 15, 2013||£1,400||n/a||£200||£200||£200||£4,000||1 Week|
|Christmas 2013||Dec 16, 2013 -||Jan 5, 2014||£1,700||n/a||£250||£250||£250||n/a||1 Week|
|Winter 2014||Jan 6, 2014 -||Mar 31, 2014||£1,500||n/a||£220||£220||£220||£5,000||2 Weeks|
|Spring 2014||Apr 1, 2014 -||May 31, 2014||£1,500||n/a||£220||£220||£220||£5,000||2 Weeks|
|Summer 2014||Jun 1, 2014 -||Sep 30, 2014||£1,500||n/a||£220||£220||£220||£5,000||2 Weeks|
|Last minute discount||Oct 1, 2014 -||Oct 5, 2014||£1,000||n/a||£180||£180||£180||£4,000||2 Nights|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- PLEASE CHECK OUR AVAILABILITY CALENDAR BEFORE ENQUIRING.
2-day stays are sometimes available - within 3 weeks, or if you fill a gap. Please ask.
No hidden extras! - Cleaning at the end of your stay is included in the above prices.
Use of z-bed if 5 people is £30 per night.
We do not take bookingsmore than 6 months in advance, and if over 3 months, we take 1 week or more bookings only
- 'Last minute discount' rates can only be booked one month before or less.
Payment by Paypal or by online bank transfer.
Late night arrivals - £25 or £50 charge to cover the cost of staff waiting for arrival of guests
We ask for one night's rental to be paid as a deposit at the time of booking. The booking cannot be confirmed until the deposit has been received. The deposit is non-refundable, so we urge guests to have insurance in place to cover the possibility of cancellation.
We also ask for £100 as a security deposit against any breakages, loss or damage which is paid with the final amount. This will be returned after the apartment has been cleaned and checked, by online transfer or Paypal within a week of departure.
Marylebone Apartment Amenities
- apartment (terraced)
- 100 m²
- Tourist Attractions
- Iron & Board
- Computer Available
- Washing Machine
- Broadband Access
- Laundry Soap
- Clothes Dryer
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Toilet Paper
- Basic Soaps
- Local Maps
- Wireless Internet
- Hair Dryer
- Living Room
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Security System
- Towels Provided
- Activities Guide
- Local Activities Guide
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- 4 Ring Stove
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- seating for 4 people
- 1 BA
Bathroom 1 -
- The power shower has the option of overhead flow, or multi-directional. There's also plenty of cupboard space for toiletries etc. The brand new washing machine is in the bathroom.
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 5 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- The master bedroom has been beautifully furnished with a top quality king size brass bed and excellent mattress. We even provide goose-down pillows for your total sleeping comfort. There is a warm duvet, or quilt, or both! the room has a spacious wardrobe, two bedside tables and a chair, and there's a pretty window looking out onto our quiet residential street. The second bedroom is small, we admit, as we've put in a good zip and link bed so that it can be a queen-size or two singles. However, because the room is long and narrow the beds don't part by much so it's best to leave it as a queen size double. However, in the longer part of the room there is plenty of space for a wardrobe, and place to put your things. We offer a good quality z-bed for families who may need 5 beds.
- Music Library
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- 4 garden chairs
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- autumn foliage
- live theater
- horseback riding
- sight seeing
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Marylebone Apartment for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Lynn
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 495981
- +44 (0)7952 611446 (9am - 7pm UK time)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: English
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2006