Pisa Farmhouse for Rent: Pisa,Tuscany, Italy: Views of Leaning Tower: Olive grove house & pool - perfect! - Property 444639
Pisa,Tuscany: Spacious well equiped olive grove farmhouse & pool, 2 bedrooms, sleeps 7
- Call Luisa Riddiford
(International +0039 348 5660959)
- Property type:
- farmhouse, 110 m²
- Location type:
- Rural, Village
- Rural, Village, Communal Pool, Lawn / Garden, Terrace, Balcony, Internet, Television, DVD Player
Front View of House with Jasmine blossom
Front of House with Climbing Jasmine
Front of House with Bougainvillea
Farmhouse 1 Sitting Room
Farmhouse 1 Bedroom with Ensuite
Farmhouse 1 Bedroom 2
Farmhouse 2 Sitting Room
Farmhouse 2 Kitchen
Farmhouse 2 Bedroom with Ensuite
Farmhouse 2 Bedroom with Ensuite
Farmhouse 2 Bedroom 2
Farmhouse 2 Bedroom 2
Some of our Produce
Pool and View
Swimming Pool and View
Pool Loungers and View
A bird's eye view
Ancient Olive Tree and Sunshine View
Panoramic View of Valley
Allotment nearby House
La Lucertola and View of Tuscany Hills
Early Spring Misty Morning View
Olive Grove View
Location of Farmhouse 444639
Pisa Farmhouse Availability
- May 8, 2013
- Special Offer
Pisa Farmhouse Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- British Pounds
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Mid/High||May 11, 2013 -||Jul 5, 2013||£950||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|High||Jul 6, 2013 -||Aug 30, 2013||£1,120||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|High/Mid||Aug 31, 2013 -||Oct 4, 2013||£950||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Low/MId||Oct 5, 2013 -||Oct 25, 2013||£780||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Low||Oct 26, 2013 -||Dec 20, 2013||£640||n/a||£110||n/a||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
- Terms & Conditions
Lettings are from Saturday to Saturday arrival from 15.00 onwards. Vacation on the day of departure10.00 a.m.
An additional property on the site of the same high standard is also available
Rental includes: bed and bath linen, water, gas, electricity,central heating and firewood
The cottages are professionally cleaned at the end of each stay (included in the rental price). A small surcharge may be levied should extra cleaning prove necessary.
Reservation terms ( via Reservation Manager only )
* A booking deposit of 50% of the rental price per property is required.
* A final payment of 50% due 30 days prior to arrival.
Full refund given for guests cancelling within 30 days of the booking.
Reservations terms for guests not using Reservation Manager
* A booking deposit of 30% of the rental price per property is required.
* A second payment of 30% 12 weeks prior to arrival
* A final payment of 40% 6 weeks
- Bank account details will be provided at time of booking for guests not using reservation manager and payment cam be made in either Pound Sterling or Euros.
Payment can be made in one of three ways:
made payable to 'La Lucertola' and paid in at any high street bank.
please quote your name as your payment reference.
at the cost of the client
In the event that a booking is made less than 12 weeks prior to arrival, payments should be made in two installments: 30% of total rental price at time of booking and 70% of total rental price 6 weeks prior to arrival.
A security deposit of £200 (€220 if paying in Euros) is required along with the booking deposit. The amount will be refunded in full, less any damages, breakages or extra cleaning charges no later than two weeks after the end of your holiday.
Refund of amount paid at time of cancellation: 100% – Up to 16 days after making the booking.
50% – Up to the 30th day prior to arrival.
20% – From the 28th day to the 7th day prior to arrival.
10% – From 7th day to one day prior to arrival.
0% – Day of arrival.
Cancellation insurance is therefore strongly recommended.
Please advise us of all members in your party and please inform us of any special requirements (e.g. cot, high chair, stair gate, foldaway beds)
N.B. We reserve the right to alter or change amenities if necessary. Clients will be informed accordingly beforehand.
We request that the Client and his/her party are insured for all risks associated with the rental of the property.
Pisa Farmhouse Amenities
- farmhouse (semi-detached)
- 110 m²
- Away From It All
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Toilet Paper
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Sofa Bed
- Laundry Soap
- Iron & Board
- Broadband Access
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Filtered Water
- Washing Machine
- Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Wireless Internet
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- 4 Ring Stove
- Dining Area
- Child's Highchair
- seating for 7 people
- 2 BA
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, bidet
- The master bathroom is a warm Tuscan earth red colour. The fittings are of the highest quality with Hans Grohe taps. There is a mirror and good lighting, shaver point and hair dryer. The tiles are stone grey and profiled, the produce a lovely effect. The bath is deep and inviting - ideal for a hot bath after a days hiking. There is a window overlooking the grotto area and the olive tree clad hillside above and behind the house. A lovely bathroom. The en suite bathroom has it's own balcony with views over the grove and onto Pisa, The Leaning Tower and Med - not many other bathrooms can boast a view over one of the architectural icons of the world. It has toilet and sink with mirror and lighting and shaver point . Again it is decorated the lovely Tuscan earth red with stone grey profiled tiles.
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 7 people
Bedroom 1 -
can be split and made into twin beds as required
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, can be split and made into twin beds as required
- This is a large, majestic and elegant bedroom with a balcony and en suite bathroom. The bed configuration can be either large double or twin. An extra bed or cot can also be made available for additional accommodation. Additionally there is a wardrobe, writing desk, mirror and seating. The flooring is terracotta tiling with carpets. The colour scheme is studied and relaxing. The views are breathtaking and the whole feel is one of understated quality and calm. All furnishings are of the highest standard. The second bedroom is also spacious and offers magnificent views over the olive grove, forest, valley below and Pisa, seven miles away. As with the master bedroom, the large double can be split and made into twins. An extra bed or cot can also be accommodated in the room if required. All furnishings are of the highest quality and the decor is relaxing and considered.
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Books for Adults
- Lawn / Garden
- Beach Chairs
- Outdoor Grill
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Porch / Veranda
- 7 garden chairs
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Outdoor Pool
- Communal Pool
- autumn foliage
- theme parks
- botanical garden
- winery tours
- water parks
- coin laundry
- recreation center
- sight seeing
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
- horseback riding
- bird watching
- outlet shopping
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Pisa Farmhouse for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Luisa Riddiford
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 444639
- +0039 348 5660959
- Alt. Phone:
- +0039 346 3223021
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2010