Waterloo & Lambeth Apartment for Rent: zone 1 apartment 5 min to Thames, Westminster London Eye Sth Bank - Property 439545
Apartment 2 bedrooms, sleeps 5
- Call Jennifer
(International +44 07789628472)
- Property type:
- Location type:
- limited accessibility, Downtown, Balcony, Internet, Television, DVD Player, Parking
Old Paradise St (A) the Abbey, Big Ben + Parliament r opposite Westminster Tube
exterior of building from the street
apartment is on the 2nd floor, the building has a lift
living room and dining area
dining area and living room
bedroom 1, twin beds
bedroom 1, twin beds
bedroom 1, twin beds
toilet separate to bathroom
bedroom 2, double bed, looking out to hall and entrance
bedroom 2 with double bed and view over balcony and park
view from bedroom 2 window
one end of kitchen
other end of kitchen
new stove and washing machine
Location of Apartment 439545
Waterloo & Lambeth Apartment Availability
- Jun 15, 2013
- Special Offer
Waterloo & Lambeth Apartment Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- British Pounds
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|May 1, 2013 -||Sep 30, 2013||£840||£120||n/a||£110||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- 1 -2 night stays will be considered if there is random availability between bookings.
Easter, Christmas + New Year are High Season rates.
during Mid and Low Season,1, 2 or 3 night stays will be considered with negotiation. Please contact.
if there is availability between bookings any length of stay is negotiable.
please note: the price is for 4 adults, each additional person over 16 is an extra £10 per night.
your rental price includes
gas electricity and water charges
does not include
please note that we do not ask for a cleaning bond, but if the apartment is left in a mess we will ask for extra funds to compensate for the additional cleaning. If luggage needs to be left longer than the day of departure, there is a charge of £2 per bag
- To confirm your booking, 33% of the rate is payable within 24 hours of confirming you want to make the booking. if the deposit is outstanding after 72 hours the option expires. When the deposit is paid, please email the transfer document and reference number to us. The balance is due 3 weeks prior to arrival. If a booking is within 4 weeks of your arrival date, please make payment in full. Payment can be Western Union or bank transfer in sterling/euro.
In the event of a natural disaster preventing arrival, a credit note will be given for a future booking.
please understand that we receive many enquiries daily and the apartment is not booked until the deposit is paid.
- Booking Conditions: We aim to provide the right environment for your holiday. Please contact us by email /tel.+44(0)77896 28472 Bookings are from 2pm on the arrival day to 10:00 on the departure day, arrival/departure can be extended at no extra cost + luggage may be left if there are no incoming clients on that day.
We will assist if you need to alter your arrangements. If you are prevented from taking your holiday you may have a credit or transfer your booking to another person, otherwise the following charges apply, as well as the bank charges to refund a deposit :
- cancellation made more than 12 weeks prior to arrival results in 50% loss of advance payment
- cancellation within 84 days prior to arrival results in loss of advance payment
-cancllation within 3 weeks of arrival date results in forfeit of advance and balance payments
Waterloo & Lambeth Apartment Amenities
- apartment (detached)
- Tourist Attractions
- Broadband Access
- Local Maps
- Activities Guide
- Parking Off Street
- Iron & Board
- Computer Available
- Washing Machine
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Toilet Paper
- Laundry Soap
- Thermos Bottle
- Sofa Bed
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Paper Towels
- Linens Provided
- Basic Soaps
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- 4 Ring Stove
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Area
- seating for 5 people
- 1 BA
Bathroom 1 -
- shower over the bath
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 5 people
Bedroom 1 -
2 twin/ single,
1 baby crib,
The 2 single beds can be put together to make one large king
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- As well there is a sofa bed, a cot, and there is a fold out bed and a 3/4 mattress + bedding that can be made up on the floor if required.
- DVD Player
- Audio Tape Player
- Books for Adults
- CD Player
- children welcome
- smoking allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- limited accessibility
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
- live theater
- autumn foliage
- sight seeing
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Waterloo & Lambeth Apartment for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Jennifer
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 439545
- +44 07789628472
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: English, French, German
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2009