Dingle Peninsula Cottage for Rent: Cosy, comfortable stone farm cottages with sea and mountain views - Property 434640
River Cottage, 2 bedrooms, sleeps 4
- Call Nick Wynne-Morgan
(International +353 (0)66 9766975)
- Property type:
- cottage, 130 m²
- Location type:
- Near The Ocean, Rural
- accept credit card, pets considered, Near The Ocean, Rural, Lawn / Garden, Terrace, Television, Parking, Barbecue
Annie's cottage & Slieve Mish mountains
River Cottage and mountains behind
Annies Cottage living room with sea views
River Cottage with mountains behind
Annies Cottage Bedroom, views of sea and mountains
River Cottage living room with fireplace
Annie's Cottage kitchen in all its glory!
River Cottage's Four Poster Bed in main bedroom
Annies Cottage - kitchen with mountain views
River Cottage - spacious kitchen and dining area
Annie's cottage, as seen from the front
River Cottage living room
winter view from Annie's Cottage
River Cottage from the front
Elijah and Elisha, our donkeys
Mollie and Baa, our pet ewes
Got any Hay to spare? Its ccccccold!
Proud Mum and her triplets !
Views of the sea from behind the cottage
the organic vegetable garden
Inch Beach (15 mins) - Surf,Swim,Walk!
A sundowner at Inch Beach? -just 15 min
Another crowded local beach!
Explore Minard Castle, just 25 mins away.
Details for River Cottage
Location of Cottage 434640
Dingle Peninsula Cottage Availability
- Dec 7, 2013
- Special Offer
Dingle Peninsula Cottage Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|LowWinter13||Nov 2, 2013 -||Dec 20, 2013||€350||n/a||€90||€90||€60||n/a||3 Nights|
|Xmas13||Dec 21, 2013 -||Dec 27, 2013||€450||n/a||€120||€120||€80||n/a||3 Nights|
|NewYear14||Dec 28, 2013 -||Jan 3, 2014||€450||n/a||€120||€120||€80||n/a||3 Nights|
|Low winter 14||Jan 4, 2014 -||Mar 14, 2014||€350||n/a||€120||€120||€90||n/a||3 Nights|
|Low Mid 14||Mar 15, 2014 -||Mar 28, 2014||€395||n/a||€120||€120||€80||n/a||3 Nights|
|Mid 14||Mar 29, 2014 -||Apr 25, 2014||€450||n/a||€120||€120||€80||n/a||3 Nights|
|Mid premium 14||Apr 26, 2014 -||May 23, 2014||€495||n/a||€120||€120||€80||n/a||4 Nights|
|Summer 14||May 24, 2014 -||Jun 27, 2014||€595||n/a||n/a||n/a||€90||n/a||1 Week|
|High 14||Jun 28, 2014 -||Jul 11, 2014||€750||n/a||n/a||n/a||€110||n/a||1 Week|
|Peak 14||Jul 12, 2014 -||Aug 29, 2014||€875||n/a||n/a||n/a||€120||n/a||1 Week|
|Autumn 14||Aug 30, 2014 -||Sep 26, 2014||€595||n/a||€120||€120||€90||n/a||4 Nights|
|Mid premium 14||Sep 27, 2014 -||Oct 31, 2014||€495||n/a||€120||€120||€90||n/a||4 Nights|
|Low winter 14||Nov 1, 2014 -||Dec 19, 2014||€395||n/a||€120||€120||€90||n/a||3 Nights|
|Xmas 14||Dec 20, 2014 -||Dec 26, 2014||€495||n/a||€120||€120||€90||n/a||4 Nights|
|New Year 15||Dec 27, 2014 -||Jan 2, 2015||€495||n/a||€120||€120||€90||n/a||4 Nights|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Hot water and central heating are oil-fired and metered. Oil use is chargeable at 3 euros per unit (average summer usage of 5 euros per day). The provision of Bed Linen and Towels is included within the rental price and unlike, many other cottages, no charge is made for the cleaning of the cottage with the exception of those guests who decide to bring their dogs with them on holiday. Rubbish disposal and electricity usage are also included within the weekly rate.
Dog owners are required to pay a 30 euro cleaning charge per stay .(One or two dogs)
- Half of the rental amount must be paid at the time of confirmation. The remaining balance, together with a damage security deposit of 150 Euro or 150 pounds (refundable if no damage occurs) must be paid six weeks prior to the planned date of stay.
Our rates are quoted in Euro and we require the full payment (as per quoted prices) to be paid directly into our bank in Euros. Alternatively, guests may pay using PayPal. Customers are responsible for all bank charges relating to both the initial deposit and balance payment as well as security deposit refunds, where necessary.
- It is an express condition of the booking that the owner is not responsible for any loss or damage which may be sustained by tenants or their visitors.
In the event of cancellation, the deposit is non-refundable. However, if the balance of the full rental has been received, then this second payment will be repaid if the property is subsequently re-let (less 10% administration costs).
Telephone cancellations must be confirmed in writing.
Dingle Peninsula Cottage Amenities
- cottage (semi-detached)
- 130 m²
- Near The Ocean
- Farm Holidays
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Toilet Paper
- Local Maps
- Parking Off Street
- Sofa Bed
- Activities Guide
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Basic Soaps
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- 1 BA
Bathroom 1 -
Large shower, No bath
- The bathroom does not contain a bath but instead, features a large 'double' shower enclosure, a toilet and wash basin.
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 4 people
Bedroom 1 -
Four Poster Bed
Bedroom 2 - 1 double
Bedroom 3 - 1 sleep sofa /futon, accessed via Bedroom 2Double Futon in attic bedroom
- The main bedroom is a charming room with a double aspect and views of the mountains behind. It features a wood burning stove, origibal sash windows, slate floor and has been renovated using lime wash paint to enhance the ‘look & feel’ of the original cottage walls. The second bedroom contains two single beds and also features wooden stairs to an open attic bedroom space with an additional double futon. This is an ideal space for older or teenage children.
- Books for Adults
- Games for Kids
- Books for Kids
- Walkway to Water
- Lawn / Garden
- Porch / Veranda
- Wood Deck
- 6 garden chairs
- pets considered
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- non smoking only
- recreation center
- botanical garden
- live theater
- water parks
- sight seeing
- whale watching
- bird watching
- horseback riding
- gambling casinos
- scenic drives
- eco tourism
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Dingle Peninsula Cottage for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Nick Wynne-Morgan
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 434640
- +353 (0)66 9766975
- Alt. Phone:
- +353 (0)86 8946061
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: French, English
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2010