Dingle Peninsula Cottage for Rent: Cosy, comfortable stone farm cottages with sea and mountain views - Property 434640
Annie's cottage, 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Call Nick Wynne-Morgan
(International +353 (0)66 9766975)
- Property type:
- cottage, 800 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Near The Ocean, Rural
- accept credit card, pets considered, Near The Ocean, Rural, Lawn / Garden, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player, Parking
Annie's cottage & Slieve Mish mountains
River Cottage and mountains behind
Annies Cottage living room with sea views
River Cottage with mountains behind
Annies Cottage Bedroom, views of sea and mountains
River Cottage living room with fireplace
Annie's Cottage kitchen in all its glory!
River Cottage's Four Poster Bed in main bedroom
Annies Cottage - kitchen with mountain views
River Cottage - spacious kitchen and dining area
Annie's cottage, as seen from the front
River Cottage living room
winter view from Annie's Cottage
River Cottage from the front
Elijah and Elisha, our donkeys
Mollie and Baa, our pet ewes
Got any Hay to spare? Its ccccccold!
Proud Mum and her triplets !
Views of the sea from behind the cottage
the organic vegetable garden
Inch Beach (15 mins) - Surf,Swim,Walk!
A sundowner at Inch Beach? -just 15 min
Another crowded local beach!
Explore Minard Castle, just 25 mins away.
Details for Annie's cottage
Location of Cottage 434640
Dingle Peninsula Cottage Availability
- Dec 7, 2013
- Special Offer
Dingle Peninsula Cottage Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Mid13||Nov 2, 2013 -||Dec 20, 2013||€350||n/a||€90||€90||€80||n/a||3 Nights|
|Xmas13||Dec 21, 2013 -||Dec 27, 2013||€495||n/a||€120||€120||€80||n/a||4 Nights|
|NewYear14||Dec 28, 2013 -||Jan 3, 2014||€495||n/a||€120||€120||€80||n/a||4 Nights|
|Low winter 14||Jan 4, 2014 -||Mar 14, 2014||€350||n/a||€120||€120||€80||n/a||3 Nights|
|Low Mid 14||Mar 15, 2014 -||Mar 28, 2014||€395||n/a||€120||€120||€80||n/a||3 Nights|
|Mid 14||Mar 29, 2014 -||Apr 25, 2014||€450||n/a||€120||€120||€80||n/a||3 Nights|
|Mid premium 14||Apr 26, 2014 -||May 23, 2014||€495||n/a||€120||€120||€80||n/a||4 Nights|
|Summer 14||May 24, 2014 -||Jun 27, 2014||€595||n/a||n/a||n/a||€90||n/a||1 Week|
|High 14||Jun 28, 2014 -||Jul 11, 2014||€750||n/a||n/a||n/a||€110||n/a||1 Week|
|Peak 14||Jul 12, 2014 -||Aug 29, 2014||€875||n/a||n/a||n/a||€120||n/a||1 Week|
|Autumn 14||Aug 30, 2014 -||Sep 26, 2014||€595||n/a||€120||€120||€90||n/a||4 Nights|
|Mid premium 14||Sep 27, 2014 -||Oct 31, 2014||€495||n/a||€120||€120||€90||n/a||4 Nights|
|Low winter 14||Nov 1, 2014 -||Dec 19, 2014||€395||n/a||€120||€120||€90||n/a||3 Nights|
|Xmas 14||Dec 20, 2014 -||Dec 26, 2014||€495||n/a||€120||€120||€90||n/a||4 Nights|
|New Year 15||Dec 27, 2014 -||Jan 2, 2015||€495||n/a||€120||€120||€90||n/a||4 Nights|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- In those weeks and periods where we offer a minimum stay of less than 1 week, the prices quoted are based on a nightly rate for TWO people only(minimum of 3 nights). Further guests will be charged at 10 euros per guest per night (children under 5 are free).
- Hot water and central heating is oil-fired. Oil use is chargeable at 3 euros per unit (average summer usage of 5-6 euros per day). Electricity is paid for via a 2 euro coin meter. (average weekly usage costs - 6-8 euros). The provision of Bed Linen and Towels is included within the rental price and there are no additional cleaning costs, with the exception of those guests wishing to bring dogs (Dog owners are required to pay a 30 euro charge per stay towards the cost of cleaning the cottage and garden).
- Half of the rental amount must be paid at the time of confirmation. The remaining balance, together with a damage security deposit of 150 euros or 150 pounds (refundable if no damage occurs) must be paid six weeks prior to the planned date of stay.
It is an express condition of the booking that the Owner is not responsible for any loss or damage which may be sustained by tenants or their visitors.
In the event of cancellation, the deposit is non-refundable. However, if the balance of the full rental has been received, then this will be repaid if the property is subsequently re-let (less 10% administration costs).
Telephone cancellations must be confirmed in writing
Our rates are quoted in euros and we require the full payment (as per quoted prices) to be paid directly into our bank in euros. Customers are responsible for all bank charges relating to both the initial deposit and balance payment as well as security deposit refunds, where necessary.
Dingle Peninsula Cottage Amenities
- cottage (detached)
- 800 sq. ft.
- Near The Ocean
- Sports & Activities
- Iron & Board
- Local Maps
- Washing Machine
- Activities Guide
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Toilet Paper
- Local Activities Guide
- Parking Off Street
- Living Room
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Linens Provided
- Basic Soaps
- Clothes Dryer
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- seating for 6 people
- 1 BA
Bathroom 1 -
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 6 people
Bedroom 1 -
1 twin/ single,
sea and mountain views
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
Bedroom 3 - 1 twin/ single, 1 baby crib, restricted height (in part)
- The main bedroom has large velux (roof) windows allowing wonderful views of the mountains behind the cottage and the sea in front (as well as the stars!). There is anple wardrobe and cupboard space. Bedroom 2 is suitable for double occupancy whilst Bedroom 3 is ideal for one person + a cot. All beds have bedside lamps for reading purposes.
- Video Library
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Books for Adults
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- 6 garden chairs
- pets considered
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- recreation center
- botanical garden
- live theater
- water parks
- sight seeing
- whale watching
- bird watching
- horseback riding
- gambling casinos
- scenic drives
- eco tourism
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Dingle Peninsula Cottage for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Nick Wynne-Morgan
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 434640
- +353 (0)66 9766975
- Alt. Phone:
- +353 (0)86 8946061
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: French, English
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2010