Sneem Cottage for Rent: Luxury Home in exclusive location with spectacular sea and mountain views. - Property 431194
Cottage 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Property type:
- cottage, 165 m²
- Location type:
- Near The Ocean, Mountain, Rural, Waterfront, Village
- Mountain, Near The Ocean, Rural, Village, Waterfront, Balcony, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player, Parking, Barbecue
South facing gardens in glorious colour
Bright & spacious ground floor Ensuite Bedroom
View from 1st floor Deck at front of house
Enjoy fabulous views at Parknasilla 2km from house
Wood burning stove for those chilly nights.
Kayaking at nearby Oysterbed pier
South facing gardens & sun patio at rear of house
Dolphins swimming at Oysterbed pier
Dining/Living/Conservatory all open onto sun patio
Tranquil Freshwater Lake Fishing
Entrance drive at front of house
Kayaking around the islands near the house
Fully Equipped Contemporary designer Kitchen
Enjoy sea views from front of conservatory.
Contemporary living room opening into conservatory
Views of evergreens from rear of conservatory
Dining area opening on to sun patio & gardens
Stunning sea views from upstairs bedrooms
Panorama of fabulous photographs in entrance hall
Christmas at Oysterbed Pier.
Relax & enjoy the fabulous views from conservatory
Snow & Holly at Sneem Secret Harbour
Gardens and patio at rear enjoy sunshine all day
Rush hour on the road to Sneem !
Location of Cottage 431194
Sneem Cottage Availability
- May 20, 2013
- Special Offer
Sneem Cottage Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Low Season||May 1, 2013 -||May 31, 2013||€995||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||4 Nights|
|High Season||Jun 1, 2013 -||Aug 30, 2013||€1,195||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Low Season||Aug 31, 2013 -||Dec 20, 2013||€995||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||4 Nights|
|High Season||Dec 21, 2013 -||Jan 3, 2014||€1,195||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||4 Nights|
- -Maximum number of guests - 6.
-A 30% booking deposit is required to secure the booking.
-The balance of the rental cost, along with a refundable security deposit of 400 euro, are required no later than 6 weeks prior to arrival date. The security deposit is returned within 7 days of departure, less electricity charge, any additional expenses e.g. use of gas bbq, use of modem for wi-fi acces, any major breakages/damages.
-Payment in Euro only can be made by electronic Bank Transfer or by PayPal.
-VERY STRICTLY NO SMOKING.
-VERY STRICTLY NO PETS.
-Due to some external natural features close by (slopes, rocks, small pond), close supervision is required for very young children. Please check with us if you have any queries or concerns.
Note: Electricity is charged for separately and the cost deducted from the security deposit. The metre is read on your arrival and departure and the cost includes all heating, hot water, lighting and cooking.
- We provide:-
-All Bed linen, towels and tea towels.
-A very good supply of all basic kitchen requirements.
-A generous welcome hamper.
-Firewood for the stove.
-Books, Dvd's, Games, Art Materials.
-A gas BBQ is available for our guests at a small extra charge (please let us know in advance if required).
-Babysitting can be arranged.
-Extra supply of fresh Bed Linen and Towels are provided for multi week rentals if required.
-The usual time of occupation is 4:00pm on your arrival day and no later than 10:30am on the day of your departure.
Please let us know if these times do not suit you and, if possible on the day, other arrangements can be agreed.
-Reservations usually run from Saturday-Saturday, especially during high season but please do contact us if you would like to discuss alternative arrangements.
Sneem Cottage Amenities
- cottage (detached)
- 165 m²
- Near The Ocean
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Iron & Board
- Local Maps
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Living Room
- Tiled Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Thermos Bottle
- Clothes Dryer
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Mobile Phone
- Basic Soaps
- Activities Guide
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Lobster Pot
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Area
- seating for 6 people
- 3 BA, 1 half bath
Bathroom 2 -
Located on 1st Floor
Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower, Located on 1st Floor
Guest Toilet - toilet, Located in Entrance Hall
Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Located on Ground Floor
- All the ensuites are bright and spacious with underfloor heating and lots of mirror! In addition to the 3 ensuite bathrooms, there is a guest toilet in the entrance hall on the ground floor.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 6 people
Bedroom 1 -
Ground floor en-suite bedroom.
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, 1 twin/ single, First floor en-suite bedroom.
Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, 1 twin/ single, First floor en-suite bedroom opening on to private deck area
- Bedroom 1 is a large ensuite bedroom on the ground floor with a very comfortable 5ft bed (153cm), beautifully furnished, with lots of storage (Flat screen TV with CD/DVD player in this bedroom only). Gold-coloured drapes give a very luxurious feel, while Thomas Sanderson black-out blinds guarantee a great nights sleep. Bedroom 2 is upstairs and furnished similarly to Bedroom 1 but with the addition of a single bed also. Drapes and blackout blinds again ensure that the early morning sun does not interfere with your lie-in. From this room there are fabulous views of the grounds, sea and mountains. The ensuite is bright and spacious with corner power shower, hand basin and toilet. Bedroom 3 also upstairs, is furnished similarly to Bedroom 2 and also has a large bright ensuite. A door from this room leads out to a large and private deck that provides breathtaking views of Sneem harbour and surrounding mountains, while you relax in the morning sunshine and enjoy your coffee.
- Books for Adults
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Books for Kids
- CD Player
- Wood Deck
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe
- 14 garden chairs
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- autumn foliage
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
- horseback riding
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Sneem Cottage for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner,
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 431194
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: English
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2009