Tremolat Barn for Rent: Elegant Living on the Riverbank With a Shimmering Salt-Water Pool - Property 417276
Barn 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Call Gary Gunas
(0) 7850 519 931
(International +44 (0) 7850 519 931)
- Property type:
- barn, 144 m²
- Location type:
- Rural, Waterfront
- accept credit card, Rural, Waterfront, Private Pool, Lawn / Garden, Terrace, Balcony, Satellite / Cable, Television
Our Kiftsgate Roses in Bloom, May-June
River Breezes Sweep over The Pool into The House
Drift Down the River to Our House by That Bridge!
Lush and Civilized
Lazy Afternoons, Heated Swimming Pool, 6 Loungers
Expanding Dining Table Seats 8 to 12 in Comfort
An Ancient Fireplace and A Big-Screen TV
The Gourmet Chef in You Will Love this Kitchen
Romantic Al Fresco Dining for 12 Under the Grapes
The Corner Master Bedroom Has En Suite Bath
The Charlotte Suite Faces the Pool and River
The Planted Balcony of Bedroom 2 Overlooks it All
Fine Fabrics Accent the Gracious Bedrooms
Washing Dishes Here Can Actually Make You Happy!
Dinner Party Preparations
Midnight Dinner, Seen from the Back Terrace.
The Bridge to Tremolat, Seen from Our Picnic Area
Heavy Weather over Trémolat
Trémolat's Bastille Day, Seen from Our Pool
Open Fields All Around Us!
Stone & Oak Stairs from our Field to the River
Waterfowl and Fishing, at the End of our Field
The Best Confit and Foie Gras ANYWHERE!
Or Cook Your Own from Arvouet in Le Buisson.
Location of Barn 417276
Tremolat Barn Availability
- Nov 28, 2013
- Special Offer
Tremolat Barn Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Winter||Nov 16, 2013 -||Dec 13, 2013||€975||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Christmas 2013||Dec 14, 2013 -||Jan 3, 2014||€1,250||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Winter/Spring||Jan 4, 2014 -||Apr 18, 2014||€975||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Spring||Apr 19, 2014 -||May 2, 2014||€1,600||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Late Spring||May 3, 2014 -||May 16, 2014||€1,950||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|PRIME 2014||May 17, 2014 -||Sep 12, 2014||€2,895||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- There is a 500 Euro fully-refundable damage deposit required on all rentals.
THE RATES SHOWN ARE ABSOLUTELY ALL-INCLUSIVE unless you decide to rent pay-per-view movies, request heat in the summer months, or leave the house dirtier than our maid can handle in four hours. (Hasn't happened yet!)
Please note that we open the SWIMMING POOL around May 1 each year, and close it at the end of September. June, July and August are glorious (and we keep the pool heated then, just to be sure!), but there are some chilly days in the unheated months of May and September which aren't entirely conducive to a leisurely float. But these months are always great barbecue season!
- Payment is accepted in Euros, Sterling or US Dollars. Credit cards are accepted, through the PayPal secure server.
The telephone is on itemized billing, and so your Deposit cannot be returned until immediately after the relevant telephone bill is received -- we're only billed every two months, so this can take a bit of time if your stay is early in the billing cycle.
- The price is inclusive of all utilities, including WiFi broadband, Sky satellite TV, gas and electric, local telephone and all taxes. Heating of the house from October to May is included in the price. Should heating be asked for in Summer there will be a supplementary daily charge. A final cleaning is included as well, provided it takes us no longer than four hours. Overtime cleaning -- which hasn't happened yet in three years of renting! -- is charged at 25€ per hour.
The house is strictly non-smoking, no pets, please!
Tremolat Barn Amenities
- barn (detached)
- 144 m²
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Wireless Internet
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Soap
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Paper Towels
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Coffee Grinder
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- seating for 8 people
- 2 BA, 1 half bath
Bathroom 2 -
Shared by Bedrooms 2 and 3.
Bathroom 3 - toilet, Ground Floor WC
Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, Ensuite in Master Bedroom 1
- Bedroom One's luxury en suite bath is fully tiled in sparkling white, accented with ecru towels and rug. The spacious shower (no tub) has great water pressure and unlimited hot water. And -- the secret to a happy marriage! -- it has two sinks. Bedrooms Two and Three share the other well appointed full bath (tub with shower), which can be made virtually en suite to Bedroom Three when there are only four people staying in the house. This bath is a breezy corner room overlooking the scenic fields and hills beyond, with a pretty oeil de boeuf window high up over the tub/shower. All bathroom fittings are brand new and of the highest quality -- bright white floor-to-ceiling tiles and window surrounds, sparkling polished chrome-over-brass fittings, plush towels, ample storage behind fitted mirrored cabinets over each sink. We've tried to make the baths sophisticated but unpretentious. There's a third toilet downstairs, in the 'Office & Laundry' nook behind the kitchen.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 6 people
Bedroom 1 -
Super Comfort, Fine Linens
Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single, Super Comfort, Fine Linens
Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, Super Comfort, Fine Linens
- All 3 bedrooms are designed to an exceptionally high standard: charming, peaceful, immensely comfortable, cosy and just a bit chic. Each has a little something from the local antique shops to highlight the French country architecture. Bedroom One is a beautifully-appointed, gloriously breezy corner room with ensuite bath (shower, no tub). The twin beds in Room Two join to form a perfect extra large king, and the planted balcony is an ideal setting for a sunny country breakfast with binoculars to watch the birds in the fruit trees and riverside brush. Room Three, The Charlotte Suite, is a pretty room with great closet space and exposed original beams. When Room Two is not in use, the second upstairs bath closes off to become ensuite. Polished floors of local chestnut and muted Persian carpets complement the sumptuous duvets and crisp white linens. All rooms are bright and airy, and overlook the pool, gardens and river. These are romantic spaces - calm and understated.
- Books for Adults
- Music Library
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Deck / Patio
- Boat Dock
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Walkway to Water
- 10 garden chairs
- 6 beach chairs
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- not suitable for children
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- pets not allowed
- Outdoor Pool
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Private Chef
- autumn foliage
- botanical garden
- nude beach
- winery tours
- horseback riding
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
- bird watching
Tremolat Barn Details
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Tremolat Barn for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Gary Gunas
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 417276
- +44 (0) 7850 519 931 (Mobile Phone, Day & Evening)
- Alt. Phone:
- +44 (0) 207 704 8579 (Home in London, Day & Evening)
- +44 (0) 207 704 8277 (Not late at night, please!)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: English, French
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2009