County Tyrone Cottage for Rent: Stunning 5 Bedroom, 5 star cottage, fabulous views of Tyrone Countryside. - Property 412349
Cottage 5 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Property type:
- cottage, 2700 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Village, Rural
- pets considered, wheelchair accessible, Rural, Village, Jacuzzi, Lawn / Garden, Balcony, Satellite / Cable, Television
Enjoy the BBQ House all year round
Front living room
Location of Cottage 412349
County Tyrone Cottage Availability
- Apr 14, 2014
- Special Offer
County Tyrone Cottage Rates
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Bank Holiday Weekends are charged at High season rates. Minimum 3 night stay during bank holiday weekends.
• £200 deposit secures booking with balance payable 28 days prior to arrival.
• £200 damage deposit is required on arrival (this will be returned by post with 2 weeks, providing everything is in order)
• Any damage greater than the amount of the damage deposit will be the responsibility of the hirer
• Linen and towels supplied free of charge
• Central heating included
• Electricity is included
• Dog pen £3 subsidy per day
• Feature gas fire £5 subsidy per day
• If BBQ house is not cleaned and left tidy £50 will be automatically deducted from the damage deposit.
• BBQ Charcoal £7 per bag
• Cot £20 per booking
• Hot Tub & Log Cabin £80
- 1. The occupants of the cottages must be named on the booking form and any change in these occupants must be notified to the owner. If the persons listed on the booking form change during the hire period then the contract is deemed null and void and a new contract has to be established with a consequent new tariff applicable.
2. The Hirer. The cottage is only to be used by the people named on the booking form. The hirer must be one of the persons occupying the cottages and the hirer must be 21 or older.
3. Number of Persons. The number of persons in the cottages must not exceed the sleeping capacity of the cottage and/or the number agreed at time of booking.
4. Dogs and other pets. A Dog Pen is available at £3 subsidy per day. Dogs and other pets are not permitted access to the cottage.
5. Hirers Property. The owners do not accept any liability for loss of or damage to personal effects, baggage, vehicles or vehicle accessories, or any other item belonging to the hirer.
- 6. We reserve the right to decline a booking or to refuse to hand over the cottage to any person who in our opinion is not suitable to take charge. In this case the hire fee shall be refunded in full and the contract shall be discharged without further liability on either party. We also reserve the right to repossess the cottage at any time where damage has been caused or in our opinion likely to be caused by the hirer or any member of the hirer's party. In such case we shall not be liable to make a refund of any portion of the hire fee paid.
7. Cottages are available for occupation after 3.30p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 11a.m. on the day of departure.
8. Cancellation charges are as follows:
More than 4 weeks before arrival date - Booking deposit.
15 - 27 days before starting date - 75% of total cost of holiday
1 - 15 days before starting date - 100% of total cost of holiday
County Tyrone Cottage Amenities
- cottage (detached)
- 2700 sq. ft.
- Washing Machine
- Local Activities Guide
- Filtered Water
- Towels Provided
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Activities Guide
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Parking On Street
- Iron & Board
- Water Cooler
- Linens Provided
- Laundry Soap
- Alarm Clock
- Hair Dryer
- Local Maps
- Clothes Dryer
- 4 Ring Stove
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- seating for 8 people
- 3 BA
Bathroom 1 -
A steam room is also available for over 18 years only
Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower
- One full bathroom is located downstairs while the main bathroom and shower room are located upstairs. Good disability access to downstairs bedrooms and bathroom.
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 10 people
Bedroom 1 -
1 baby crib,
cot if required asingle bed could be added to this room
Bedroom 2 - 1 double, small double room
Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single, large twin room
Bedroom 4 - 1 queen
Bedroom 5 - 2 twin/ single, Ideal childrens bedroom
- Bedroom 1 has a large en suite shower room with sink and toilet. Additional Occupancy - a cot and/or single bed can be included in this room if required. Please ask. Bedroom 2 can be classified as a single room however it has a small double bed in it if you required an extra bed space for two sharing. Bedroom 3 has 2 single beds and is situated beside the luxury bathroom with shower, jacuzzi bath and steam room,sink and toilet. Bedroom 4 has a large double bed and is situated beside the downstairs bathroom with electric shower, bath, sink and toilet. Bedroom 5 has a single bed with another single bed and mattress underneath if required for additional occupancy. An additional £20 per night will be charged for each person over 8 people. All bedrooms have Televisions and alarm clock radios.
- Music Library
- Video Library
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Books for Adults
- Satellite / Cable
- Porch / Veranda
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Child's Swing
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- 10 garden chairs
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- wheelchair accessible
- pets considered
- autumn foliage
- theme parks
- coin laundry
- recreation center
- bird watching
- sight seeing
- scenic drives
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this County Tyrone Cottage for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Mel Campbell
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 412349
- +44 (0)289 2641098 (Call After 6p.m)
- Alt. Phone:
- +44 (0)779 9521398 (Call Any Time)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: English, French, Italian
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2009