8th Arrondissement Champs Elysees Apartment for Rent: Luxury, Elegance & Champagne in the heart of the Champs-Elysées (85m2 - 915 ft2) - Property 406424
Apartment1 bedroom, sleeps 4
- Call Joseph
(International +33 610841224)
- Property type:
- apartment, 915 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Downtown, Town
- accept credit card, pets considered, Downtown, Town, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player
Empire living room full of sun.
Dîner à la Française !!
Details of the Marie-Antoinette's bedroom.
Marie Antoinette's bedroom over the flourished courtyard.
Marie-Antoinette's bedroom. Piece of Art !
The blue bathroom for the other couple or kids.
Time for meditation.
Shower made from italian marble for the main bedroom
The magnificient kitchen fully equipped. Time for the day debrief.
Dîner à la Française !! Only French wine is missing.
Everything ready for your breakfast !!
A love diner or a family lunch.
Details of the Empire living room and library.
Details of the Empire living room.
Details of the Empire living room with Champagne.
Small living room to organise your next day with an internet connection.
A glass of Champagne after a long day !!!
Feel like in a French 18th century palace.
The Grand Palais in winter 10 minutes walk from home.
Behind the Flat - The Presidential Palace:L'Elysée
Outside of the aparment.
Over 5 great bakeries surrounding the flat.
Location of Apartment 406424
8th Arrondissement Champs Elysees Apartment Availability
- Dec 4, 2013
- Special Offer
8th Arrondissement Champs Elysees Apartment Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Christmas Shopping||Dec 1, 2013 -||Dec 15, 2013||€2,130||€660||€330||€310||n/a||n/a||2 Nights|
|Xmas and New Year||Dec 16, 2013 -||Jan 8, 2014||€2,380||€770||€360||€350||n/a||n/a||2 Nights|
|Will it snow this year?!||Jan 9, 2014 -||Jan 31, 2014||€2,180||€680||€330||€310||n/a||n/a||2 Nights|
|Mardi Gras||Feb 1, 2014 -||Feb 28, 2014||€2,200||€620||€330||€310||n/a||n/a||2 Nights|
|In Spring time, Fly to Paris !||Mar 1, 2014 -||Mar 31, 2014||€2,460||€720||€380||€370||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|April's Fool Day||Apr 1, 2014 -||Apr 30, 2014||€2,560||€730||€380||€370||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|Lily of the Valley month||May 1, 2014 -||May 31, 2014||€2,600||€740||€380||€370||n/a||n/a||4 Nights|
|'Fête de la musique'||Jun 1, 2014 -||Jun 30, 2014||€2,600||€750||€385||€370||n/a||n/a||4 Nights|
|Bastille' Day||Jul 1, 2014 -||Jul 31, 2014||€2,590||€760||€385||€370||n/a||n/a||4 Nights|
|Paris Plage Paris Beach||Aug 1, 2014 -||Aug 31, 2014||€2,390||€690||€350||€340||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
|Maison & Objets||Sep 1, 2014 -||Sep 30, 2014||€2,400||€700||€380||€370||n/a||n/a||4 Nights|
|Fashion Week & FIAC||Oct 1, 2014 -||Oct 31, 2014||€2,350||€690||€370||€360||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Spoil yourselves at a fraction of the price of a hotel.
If you want to book your stay at our place, we will send you the rental contract and you will need to make a reservation payment of 50% of the total amount of your stay.
The remaining amount is due upon your arrival when we will hand you the keys and show you the apartment and around.
A fully refundable damage/security deposit of 500 € is required for stays less than a week. This deposit will be done 3 days prior to your arrival. We will refund the deposit 3 days upon your departure if there are no incidents during the stay. To date, we are proud that we have returned 100% of our deposits.
Prices are given for 2 persons - For 3 and/or 4 persons, add 10% of the published price.
We accept online payments. All transfer commissions will be paid by the guest.
Don't hesitate to call us if you have any enquiries.
- Cancellation policy : Should you cancel your reservation more than 90 days in advance the reservation deposit is forfeited. Should you cancel your reservation 90 days or less, the total rental charge is forfeited. We recommend you to protect your trip by purchasing a travel insurance, as is done routinely by many of our guests.
For check In/Out after 20:00 and 08:00 there will be charge of 40 €.
We can provide for you a baby sitter, transportation from and to the airport and a maid service at an additional cost.
Grocery shopping ready for your arrival can be arranged as well.
For more information you can also visit
and thus see more pictures and testimonials from previous guests.
Our calendar is up to date on a daily basis.
- Fee: €120 cleaning charge.
Fee: € 60/stay for heating from October 1st to March 31st
Fee: 10% for stay less or equal than 4 days.
* Free airport pick up, applies according to promotions for stays of more than one week.
Towels Yves Delorme and linens are provided.
Free High Speed Internet WiFi and over 600 cable channels are free.
Free telephone calls to fixed lines to 107 countries (USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Netherland, Spain, Italy, Russia, Brazil, Japan, China, etc....). Calls to US & Canadian mobile phones are free.
Price of 35m2 (450 sq.ft.) room hotels in this very select district are between 900€-1400€/night.
We are very well priced for this extremely expensive district and our apartment is as luxurious as the Bristol Hotel (which is just behind the flat) and more comfortable .
We offer a 10% discount for last minute bookings - less than 7 days before arrival.
8th Arrondissement Champs Elysees Apartment Amenities
- apartment (detached)
- 915 sq. ft.
- Tourist Attractions
- Towels Provided
- Broadband Access
- Living Room
- Wireless Internet
- Computer Available
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Sofa Bed
- Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Bottled Water
- Hair Dryer
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Paper Towels
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Security System
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Dining Area
- seating for 6 people
- 2 BA
Marie-Antoinette's bathroom -
The Blue bathroom - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Both bathrooms are luxurious in marble from Italy. Both are brand new. Hair dryer and iron domestic are available. A dry towel heater is in the main bathroom providing you an extra comfort. Couples can take showers and bath at the same time without any problem. The bathroom is new and very contemporary with a touch of Italy. There is a very good separate shower which consists of two body jets, and an over shower, as well as a hand-held shower nozzle - all which can be operated independently of each other or together. This shower is a marble enclosure with a glass door. The bathroom is well lit with halogen lighting and the bathroom wall is well mirrored. The WC is independent from the shower.
- 1 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 4 people
Marie-Antoinette's bedroom -
The Grand Salon bedroom - 1 sleep sofa /futon, Large leather sofa for 2 persons
- An extremely comfortable queen size bed Tréca 190x160 and extra luxurious sofa bed queen size as well. The best in town we will guarantee. The decoration is mainly done with an18th century style taste including authentic antic pictures and pieces of furniture. All bed linen & Yves Delorme towels are provided. The master bedroom called Marie-Antoinette, has a shower and a wash hand basin in precious marble from Italy as well as a separated WC. The other sleeping part has a bath-tub and a separated WC. The bedroom has good cupboard spaces. The bed is 1.6m wide and is a top of the range bed with independent zones. There are double windows which open from the bedroom, and open on to the space over the courtyard below, which allows those to have lovely fresh air in the bedroom. This bedroom is very quiet and you could almost feel as though you were sleeping in the countryside, whereas you are in the centre of the bustling city of Paris. Off the bedroom opens to the en suite bathroom.
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- CD Player
- Books for Adults
- Music Library
- Video Games
- children welcome
- pets considered
- Events Allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Senior Adults Only Community
- Car Optional
- Private Chef
- botanical garden
- autumn foliage
- live theater
- duty free shops
- winery tours
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
- scenic drives
- gambling casinos
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this 8th Arrondissement Champs Elysees Apartment for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Joseph
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 406424
- +33 610841224 (At any time)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2008