Index House for Rent: A Riverside Retreat - Amazing Mountain & River Views, HotTub, 5-Star Rated! WOW. - Property 391608
House 2 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Property type:
- house, 900 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Mountain, River, Mountain View, Waterfront
- accept credit card, Mountain, River, Lawn / Garden, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player, Parking
Located on the Skykomish River with INCREDIBLE views of Mt. Index and Mt. Persis
Located on the Skykomish River in Index. Hike, fish, swim, bike - all right here
Huge 5 parcel lot with Town Wall behind
Master Bedroom with King Size Bed
2nd bedroom with Queen size bed
Fully equipped kitchen with a wide open floor plan - great for entertaining.
Great Room floor plan. Those doing cooking are still part of the group.
Covered front porch - best seat in the house for spotting bald eagles and views.
Living room has two overstuffed chairs - perfect for snuggling up with a book.
Flatscreen, HD cable, Wii, 40 DVDs, Board games, magazines, guitar and more.
cozy leather sofa
View from the back yard with Mount Index towering over town.
Giant 5-lot yard with covered gazebo, outdoor fireplace, grill, room for games.
Raft the Skykomish River and take on Class V Boulder Drop if you dare.
Fish the Skykomish River right out our front door.
Owners Molly and Ken enjoying a big snow fall.
Riverfront location on the Skykomish River. Sit on the front porch and relax!
A great escape in every season and especially perfect for a Stevens Pass trip.
Keep your eyes open for bald eagles right across the river from the house.
The granite face of the Index Wall soars 500 feet above town.
Stevens Pass is only 25 miles up the highway. Great downhill and nordic skiing.
Fish the Skykomish for Steelhead. One of the best rivers in Washington State.
This riverside bench is 40 paces from the front door and has spectacular views.
Your hosts - Molly Ken and Max.
Location of House 391608
Index House Availability
- Jun 18, 2013
- Special Offer
Index House Rates
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- From $149/nt - $895/wk US Dollars
- $149/night or $ 895/week standard rates - double occupancy
$169/night or $949/week Holiday Rates - double occupancy
2 night minimum. Single nights available at last minute for $169/night - call for availability.
Call for details regarding Holiday Dates - basically all major US holidays
Additional guests/day visitors are $15/night each.
Children under 5 stay free
Normal cleaning is INCLUDED
Visa and Mastercard as well as personal check (time permitting) accepted.
- Dates Available: Year Round
- Tax Rate:
Index House Amenities
- 900 sq. ft.
- Mountain View
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Wireless Internet
- Parking Off Street
- Living Room
- Parking for RV/Boat/Trailer
- Wood Fireplace
- Free Long Distance
- Broadband Access
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Living Area
- Laundry Soap
- Basic Soaps
- Free Local Calls
- Toilet Paper
- Alarm Clock
- Paper Towels
- Dishes & Utensils
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Grinder
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- seating for 6 people
- 1 BA
Full 1 -
- The bathroom has been newly remodeled, is sparkling clean, and should meet even the most discriminating guests needs. It features a larger cast iron tub, stand up shower with brand new fixtures located high on the wall for taller guests. There are three shelves where you can store your grooming kit during your stay.
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 6 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Both bedrooms are furnished with Simmons World-Class Beautyrest mattresses and 600-thread count linens sheets. Crack the window and listen to the sound of the river lull you to sleep. The bedrooms are on opposite sides of the house for privacy and both offer tremendous views of the town wall. They are both on the north side of the house - perfect for sleeping in.
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Video Library
- Video Game Console
- Video Games
- Games for Kids
- MP3 Dock
- Books for Adults
- CD Player
- Beach Towels
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Outdoor Grill
- Porch / Veranda
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Ski & Snowboard
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Walkway to Water
- Wood Deck
- 2 garden chairs
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Hot Tub
- rain forests
- autumn foliage
- sight seeing
- scenic drives
- eco tourism
- bird watching
- wildlife viewing
Index House Details
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Index House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Ken and Molly Mahar
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 391608
- +1 206 429-5210 (Rings both our cell phones - ok till 10 pm Pacific)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2010