Green Lake Cottage for Rent: Sunset Nook Cottage: On Lake, Charming, Sunsets, Boat Slip, Near Downtown! - Property 381264
Cottage 2 bedrooms, sleeps 7
- Call Faith Morledge - Owner/Manager
(International +1 920 350-9625)
- Property type:
- cottage, 950 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Downtown, Waterfront, Lakefront, Lake View, Water View, Village
- accept credit card, Downtown, Village, Jacuzzi, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player
Sunset Nook Cottage is nestled nicely on a beautiful, level lot leading to the water.
Over 300 ft. of waterfront on a secluded bay available to you.
Drop a line in the water from the dock for the early morning catch.
Our greatest joy is knowing our guests are making lifetime memories.
One of our guests captured an amazing sunset from the porch of the cottage.
Now you know how the cottage got its name: Sunset Nook Cottage!
Enjoy the beauty of the water while you dine, no matter what the weather is.
Large dining table for family to gather and share their stories of the day.
Nature awaits! Just step outside your back door.
The Cottage furnishings are cozy, warm, and welcoming.
Warm up in the cool months by the fireplace, where it is toasty.
Your fully-equipped Chef's kitchen awaits!
Coffee maker, toaster, blender, popcorn maker, spices, and a few condiments too!
Draw the shades in the morning to find a nature awaiting your glance.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed with top quality bedding, full dresser, large closet.
Guest Bedroom: Queen lower bunk, twin upper bunk, and room for inflatable bed.
Enjoy nautical motif, including signature bedding to add comfort to your stay.
Jetted tub and walk-in stand alone shower. Bath and Beach towels included.
Day or night, this is one of our guests most talked about place in the house.
A perfect place to enjoy a glass of wine and tapas while soaking in the sunset.
Patio with gas grill for your outdoor gatherings. Also a fire pit for s'mores.
My father's 1950's grumman canoe is available for your enjoyment.
Sunset Nook Cottage...turning vacations into memories! Come be our next guest!
Location of Cottage 381264
Green Lake Cottage Availability
- Nov 9, 2013
- Special Offer
Green Lake Cottage RatesSee full rate information on HomeAway
Green Lake Cottage Amenities
- 950 sq. ft.
- Lake View
- Water View
- Away From It All
- Filtered Water
- Local Activities Guide
- Linens Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Basic Soaps
- Activities Guide
- Toilet Paper
- Hair Dryer
- Local Maps
- Air Conditioning
- Paper Towels
- Laundry Soap
- Washing Machine
- Alarm Clock
- Water Cooler
- Sofa Bed
- Iron & Board
- Ceiling Fans
- Thermos Bottle
- Clothes Dryer
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Living Area
- Towels Provided
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Area
- seating for 8 people
- 1 BA
Bathroom 1 -
- Walk-in shower with fine tuning heat adjustment to prevent 'too hot' showers. Extra large jetted tub for TWO! Tastefully tiled bath and vanity with drawers for storage of your personal items. Hand/Bath/wash towels are provided, as well as hand soap, hair dryer, & first aid kit.
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 7 people
Bedroom 1 -
Lakeview from bed
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, 1 twin/ single, Queen lower bunk, Twin XL upper bunk
Family Room - 1 sleep sofa /futon, Sofa/Sleeper
- Master Bedroom: Comfortable and luxuriously decorated. View of lake and sunset from your cozy queen size bed!! Second Bedroom: Queen size and Twin beds stacked. Sunny and cheerful. Both Bedrooms: Dresser and closet for storage of your belongings. Ceiling fans and extra thick plush mattresses on all beds. Sofa Sleeper: Lazyboy - NEW Sofa, as is all of the furniture in the home. Extra thick mattress. Linens/Blankets: Two sets of Quality sheets as well as down blankets for Off-Peak Season Visitors.
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Games for Kids
- Walkway to Water
- Porch / Veranda
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Beach Chairs
- Boat Dock
- Small Cooler
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Beach Towels
- Boat with Paddles
- 6 garden chairs
- 2 beach chairs
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Events Allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- autumn foliage
- live theater
- recreation center
- water parks
- winery tours
- gambling casinos
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- paddle boating
- bird watching
- sight seeing
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Green Lake Cottage for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Faith Morledge - Owner/Manager
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 381264
- +1 920 350-9625 (Please leave message if you get my voice mail.)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english, greek
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2011