Linwood Lodge for Rent: Your Platte River Lost Island Lodge. Privacy, seclusion, captivating views... - Property 379695
Lodge 13 bedrooms, sleeps 34
- Call Kyle & Susan Simpson
(International +1 (402) 677-3440)
- Property type:
- lodge, 3876 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Waterfront, River
- accept credit card, pets considered, River, Waterfront, Air Conditioning, Satellite / Cable, Television, Parking, barbecue
Lost Island Lodge on the beautiful Platte River
Fullly equipped kitchen with breakfast bar.
Great Room table seats 12 with spectacular views of Platte River
Belly up to the bar, warm up with a fire, or watch tv.
Table seating for 30 in the great room, sunroom, & covered deck.
Sunroom,enjoy the view, play games, read a book. Table seats 12
Kids love to hang out in the loft. Two double futons for sleeping.
Queen bedroom in main lodge
Twin bedroom in the main lodge.
Bunkhouse has 3 br's with bunkbeds, Lodge has 1 br with bunkbeds
Twin bedroom in the bunkhouse
Relax and enjoy the activities, or dine out on the covered deck.
Conveniently located near the end of the rainbow! (view from deck)
Panoramic view from covered deck.
Swim, fish, hike, bike or relax on your private island.
Take a hike, bring your bike,view wildlife & birds from our groomed trails.
Throw some horseshoes. (provided)
Wildlife viewing and birdwatching opportunities abound
Burn some energy... Play Some Volleyball
Cool off, wade, swim, & explore in the river.
Hunt for Morel Mushrooms during season.
New patio and bonfire pit
Location of Lodge 379695
Linwood Lodge Availability
- Aug 6, 2013
- Special Offer
Linwood Lodge Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|All Year||Oct 18, 2013 -||Dec 31, 2014||n/a||n/a||$485||$485||n/a||n/a||3 Nights|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Above rates apply to main lodge only.
- In addition to the main lodge and rates posted above, the attached bunkhouse can be rented. The Bunkhouse offers 8 bedrooms, 1.5 baths and requires a 3 night minimum stay. Rates are $265.00 per night in addition to the main lodge rates posted above. The bunkhouse may only be rented with main lodge rental.
We require a $500.00 damage deposit, of which $189.00 is nonrefundable (exit cleaning, trash, damage policy).
**Linens, pillows, comforters, sleeping bags, and towels provided by guest.
- Most of October through January is waterfowl season, contact us for possible available dates during these months, there are some breaks in the season that we could accomodate your group. Guided and nonguided group hunts are available for the 2012-13 seasons. Call or email for information and rates.
- Tax Rate:
Linwood Lodge Amenities
- 3876 sq. ft.
- Away From It All
- Mobile Phone
- Wood Stove
- Thermos Bottle
- Parking Off Street
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Paper Towels
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- 4 Ring Stove
- Pantry Items
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Area
- seating for 24 people
- 3 BA, 1 half bath
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, sink,&urinal
Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower
Bathroom 4 - toilet
- Bathrooms 1& 2 are located in the main cabin. Bathrooms 3 & 4 are located in the bunkhouse. The bunkhouse bathrooms have seperate privacy doors and share a common sink.
- 13 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 34 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single
Bedroom 3 - 4 twin/ single
Bedroom 4 - 1 queen
Bedroom 5 - 2 sleep sofa /futon
Bedroom 6 - 4 twin/ single
Bedroom 7 - 4 twin/ single
Bedroom 8 - 4 twin/ single
Bedroom 9 - 2 twin/ single
Bedroom 10 - 2 twin/ single
Bedroom 11 - 2 twin/ single
Bedroom 12 - 2 twin/ single
Bedroom 13 - 2 twin/ single
- Bedrooms 1-5 are located in the main cabin. Bedroom 5 is a loft bedroom with two futon/couches that fold out into 2 full beds, kids love it! Bedrooms 6-13 are located in the bunkhouse connected to the main cabin by an elevated walkway. We can easily make another king size bed by sliding together two twins, in either the main cabin or the bunkhouse.
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Wood Deck
- Outdoor Grill
- Beach Chairs
- Large Cooler
- Small Cooler
- Fish Cleaning Table
- 10 garden chairs
- pets considered
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- autumn foliage
- coin laundry
- horseback riding
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Linwood Lodge for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Kyle & Susan Simpson
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 379695
- +1 (402) 677-3440
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2011