Farmington House for Rent: Log Cabin on lake: 3 bed/2 bath; hot tub, canoe, kayaks, paddleboat, raft incl. - Property 376118
House 3 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Call Kay Cain
347 335 6168
(International +1 347 335 6168)
- Property type:
- house, 2000 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Golf Course Front, Rural, Lakefront, Lake View
- Hot Tub, wheelchair accessible, Rural, Lawn / Garden, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player
Fully equipped kitchen with granite counter, new appliances, full range of small appliances and of basic grocery items including many spices.
From dining area looking into living room and stairs leading to upper level. On right is the door to the second full bathroom which holds laundry closet as well.
Large flat screen TV in living room and also downstairs in the family room. Plenty of room for your family to spread out and relax.
Main floor living room, flat screen TV with cable at one end, books/WiFi at other end. Also radio/CD player, movies and many family games.
Second bedroom on the upper level with more hand made beds by another Maine artisan. These are of oak and have thick, pillow top mattresses. One queen size, one full size.
Full bathroom upstairs with double sink, bathtub with shower, large closet for towels and personal items.
Handmade bunk bed on lower level: full size lower and twin size upper. Walk-in closet.
King size bed in one of the bedrooms on the upper level, hand made by a local artisan and equipped with thick, top of the line mattress from Maine factory. Ceiling fans in both bedrooms on this level.
Family room on lower level: TV has Wii and XBox Kinect. Bring your favorite games! Sliding doors to patio, hot tub, volleyball/badminton net, fire pit and outdoor stove.
Spacious log cabin with every comfort & convenience, in western Maine, on a peaceful lake shore
Sunset on the pond - listen to the fish jumping
Secluded log house, summer trees reflected in lake: all is peace and beauty!
This side of the house overlooks the pond; hot tub and boating equipment on lower level
Hot tub holds up to six people.
Sunrise on the pond: early morning mist rising to meet the sun. Great time of day for birdwatching.
Glorious fall colors at Kiwi Lodge
Another example of Johnna's skill and artistry. She took the photographs of the house too.
The Maine-style outdoor stove is great for cooking too, and the fire pit is another option for enjoying an evening under the brilliance of summer stars. Don't worry about bugs - we keep them at bay.
The wide deck with large picnic table, adirondack style chairs and a gas/charcoal grill.
A favorite place; feel the stress level going down by the minute.
Swim, paddle, fish - the lake is always quiet and peaceful.
The dock is 55' long; swim or paddle over to the raft in the two kayaks, or paddleboat, or canoe - all included with your rental.
Stunning photography by nature photography specialist Johnna Haskell of nearby Carrabassett Valley
The house sits in the middle of a wide, sloping lawn, surrounded by an acre and a half of privacy, edged by trees, ferns and local wildflowers
Location of House 376118
Farmington House Availability
- Mar 4, 2014
- Special Offer
Farmington House RatesSee full rate information on HomeAway
Farmington House Amenities
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Golf Course Front
- Lake View
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Wood Stove
- Living Room
- Wireless Internet
- Ceiling Fans
- Water Cooler
- Filtered Water
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Soap
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Mosquito Magnet
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Broadband Access
- Paper Towels
- Iron & Board
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Grinder
- Ice Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Dining Area
- seating for 8 people
- 2 BA
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
- Both bathrooms are spacious, plenty of room even for a wheelchair to negotiate the space. The upstairs bathroom has a tub with shower, a twin vanity unit with well-lit large mirror and a large storage closet for towels and your own toiletries. The second bathroom is on the main level of the house. It has a toilet and shower, large well-lit mirror and an extra large closet that contains the washer and dryer as well as shelves for extra towels and toiletries. The bathrooms both have plenty of towel rails and hooks. Generous supplies of paper tissues, toilet paper, soap, shampoo, conditioner and laundry detergent are provided. There is a big box store in Farmington for any extras you may need.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 8 people
Bedroom 1 -
1 baby crib
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, 1 double
Bedroom 3 - 1 double, 1 twin/ single, Dbl/twin bunk bed
- All bedrooms have quality cotton sheets and coverlets; extra fleece blankets. All are washed frequently; pillows are replaced frequently. Two bedrooms upstairs, one with king size bed, one with both queen and full size beds. Both bedrooms have ceiling fans, large closets with shelves for clothing. There are bedside tables with reading lamps in all bedrooms. The third bedroom has a new pine ceiling, carpet and another beautiful hand-made bunk bed; rustic style like the king size bed upstairs. The bunk has a full size lower level, twin size upper level. This room also has a large closet with shelves for clothing, shoes, toys. All mattresses carefully selected for best blend of thickness and comfort. There is also a sleep/play pen (Graco) for a small child, if required. Please request this when you book.
- Video Library
- Video Games
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Books for Kids
- Games for Kids
- Video Game Console
- Pedal Boat
- Boat with Paddles
- Wood Deck
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Kayak / Canoe
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- 4 garden chairs
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Hot Tub
- live theater
- autumn foliage
- bird watching
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- outlet shopping
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Farmington House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Kay Cain
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 376118
- +1 347 335 6168
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english, spanish
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2011