Farmington House for Rent: Maine Lakeside Log House w/all amenities: book last week Aug or best fall weeks - Property 376118
House 3 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Call Kay Cain
347 335 6168
(International +1 347 335 6168)
- Property type:
- house, 2000 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Rural, Lakefront, Lake View, Golf Course Front
- wheelchair accessible, Rural, Lawn / Garden, pets considered, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player
Some of the brilliance of fall at Kiwi Lodge!
More October reflections
View from the deck at Kiwi Lodge
Peak color change in October
Fall colors reflected in the pond, paddling in to the dock
Secluded log house, summer trees reflected in lake: all is peace and beauty!
Brilliant sunset colors over the pond; view from the dock
Now this is summer outdoor living! Gas grill, picnic table seats 8+.
Part of the Kiwi Lodge boat fleet at the dock. New and old docks in place.
New dock is 55' long, 4' wide for ease of use.
Bright, spacious kitchen with everything a chef could want - chosen by our chef!
We all like to be near the kitchen: great space here to gather in comfort
Main floor living room, TV/cable one end, books/WiFi at other end
Hand crafted cedar king size bed, super comfortable thick mattress
More hand made beds, of oak, queen & full size, same thick mattresses
Family room downstairs: lots of hang out spaces in Kiwi Lodge
Downstairs family room, XBox Kinect, Wii, sliding doors to hot tub
Downstairs another handmade cedar bed, full lower, twin top level
Ramp: just in time for wheelchair guest's Christmas visit. Manual chair width.
Summer reflections of Kiwi Lodge
Kiwi Lodge from lakeside: fire pit just beyond lighthouse
Loons return with ice-out in April: part of the magic of Maine
Summer sun and water reflections - a beautiful sight.
View of part of the lake shore, looking right from Kiwi Lodge
Location of House 376118
Farmington House Availability
- May 15, 2013
- Special Offer
Farmington House Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Spring||May 1, 2013 -||May 31, 2013||$950||$500||n/a||n/a||$150||n/a||2 Nights|
|Notes:||We pro-rate for stays of less than a week.|
|Early Summer||Jun 1, 2013 -||Jun 30, 2013||$1,300||$500||n/a||n/a||$150||n/a||2 Nights|
|Notes:||We pro-rate for stays of less than a week, and when your stay crosses two rate periods.|
|Summer||Jul 1, 2013 -||Aug 31, 2013||$1,700||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Fall||Sep 1, 2013 -||Nov 30, 2013||$1,500||$600||n/a||n/a||$150||n/a||2 Nights|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- The changeover day for this property is Saturday for weekly rentals. Weekend and mid-week bookings will be considered for May, June, September, October and November. Minimum stay is two nights. Bookings that overlap different rate periods will be pro-rated. The Maine state tax of 7% must be added to the rates shown above.
A $400 security deposit is required, payable at least 45 days before your arrival date. The security deposit is returned immediately after a satisfactory report of the condition of the house and amenities has been received.
As soon as we have confirmed your reservation, payment of 50% of the total rental is required within five days, by check. The remainder of the rental, plus Maine state tax of 7% and the security deposit are due 45 days before your arrival date. We accept personal checks and Paypal.
For reservations made within less than 45 days of your arrival date, the full amount is required on booking.
Check in time is 3pm, check out time
- A rental contract will be sent to you by email when you request a reservation. The rental contract can be completed and signed electronically, and returned by email, or it can be printed, completed, signed and sent with the deposit payment to secure the reservation.
- Tax Rate:
Farmington House Amenities
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Lake View
- Golf Course Front
- Mosquito Magnet
- Clothes Dryer
- Laundry Soap
- Water Cooler
- Paper Towels
- Towels Provided
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Basic Soaps
- Local Activities Guide
- Filtered Water
- Wireless Internet
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Toilet Paper
- Local Maps
- Lobster Pot
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Coffee Grinder
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Dining Area
- seating for 8 people
- 2 BA
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
- Both bathrooms are spacious, plenty of room even for a wheelchair to negotiate the space. The upstairs bathroom has a tub with shower, a twin vanity unit with well-lit large mirror and a large storage closet for towels and your own toiletries. The second bathroom is on the main level of the house. It has a toilet and shower, large well-lit mirror and an extra large closet that contains the washer and dryer as well as shelves for extra towels and toiletries. The bathrooms both have plenty of towel rails and hooks. Initial supplies of paper towels, toilet paper, soap and laundry detergent are provided. There is a big box store in Farmington for extras
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 8 people
Bedroom 1 -
1 baby crib
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, 1 double
Bedroom 3 - 1 double, 1 twin/ single, Dbl/twin bunk bed
- Two bedrooms upstairs, one with king size bed, one with both queen and full size beds. Both bedrooms have ceiling fans, large closets with shelves for clothing. There are bedside tables with reading lamps in all bedrooms. The third bedroom renovated with pine ceiling, carpet and another beautiful hand-made bunk bed; rustic style like the king size bed upstairs. The bunk has a full size lower level, twin size upper level. This room also has a large closet with shelves for clothing, shoes, toys. All mattresses carefully selected for best blend of thickness and comfort. There is also a sleep/play pen (Graco) for a small child, if required. Please request this when you book.
- Video Game Console
- CD Player
- Games for Kids
- DVD Player
- Books for Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Kayak / Canoe
- Wood Deck
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Lawn / Garden
- Pedal Boat
- Outdoor Grill
- Inflatable Boat
- Boat with Paddles
- 4 garden chairs
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- pets considered
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- wheelchair accessible
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- autumn foliage
- live theater
- sight seeing
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- paddle boating
- bird watching
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Farmington House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Kay Cain
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 376118
- +1 347 335 6168
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english, spanish
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2011