Stamford Cottage for Rent: Year-Round Romantic,Nature-Lovers' Vacation Oasis - Come, Give Peace a Chance! - Property 367451
Cottage1 bedroom, sleeps 6
- Call George J. Robinson/Mary E. Thombs, Co-Owners-Hosts
(International +1 917 533-5789)
- Property type:
- Location type:
- Mountain, Mountain View, Resort, River, Rural, Ski in/Ski out, Town, Waterfront, Village, Lake
- accept credit card, wheelchair accessible, Lake, Mountain, Resort, River, Rural, Town, Village, Waterfront, Communal Pool, pets considered, Fitness Room / Equipment, Air Conditioning, Satellite / Cable
Your retreat (late fall) awaits you! Sorry, owner's Austin Healey not included.
Part of the Great Room:Talk? Read? TV? Think? Nap? Music? Take in views?
Great Room looking west; glass-fronted wood stove visible in lower right corner
Romantic loft; windows = breezes + views of woods & starry sky; chair not seen
Great Rm: dining & entertainment; satellite TV + CD*-DVD* player (*bring yours?)
Late fall foliage view;cottage fr. the 'embracing' east woods;6 acres await you!
View NE across SunnyHill's largest meadow; we donate hay to local dairy farmers
View east from back porch. Morning coffee? Meditate? Birdwatch? See wildlife?
Part view W; many foreground trees have been cut; much better view now. Sunsets!
Nearby pastoral view; part of recommended hiking route; pass dairy farms & cows
Owner-Hosts Mary and George with son, Evan, at opening ribbon cutting ceremony
Happy skiers on their second stay at SunnyHill
Welcome guest skiers from Espana.
SH'Family' (i.e.returning guests) Claudio (Cuban) & ? (Colombian) w/ host
SunnyHill is great for families; this family returned for a family reunion
Smiling faces&eyes say it all! Really great young guest make hosting a pleasure
Friendly guests from England w/ SunnyHill neighbor & occasional visitor, Shadow
Recently from 'Roman-ee-ya's mts. they feel right at home in our snowy Catskills
Loft bedroom view east; even in winter, sunrise sunbeams warm your bed (below).
Our inviting wood stove's flames await your return from frolicking in-the-snow
And 'pint-sized' guests, too. . .
Location of Cottage 367451
Stamford Cottage Availability
- Jun 14, 2013
- Special Offer
Stamford Cottage Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Spring-Summer||Jun 1, 2013 -||Sep 16, 2013||$625||$250||$125||$110||$110||$1,800||2 Nights|
|Fall (Foliage)||Sep 17, 2013 -||Oct 31, 2013||$650||$275||$135||$125||$125||$1,900||2 Nights|
|Winter||Nov 1, 2013 -||Mar 31, 2014||$675||$300||$150||$135||$135||$2,000||2 Nights|
- From 110 night - 675 per week
- CREDIT cds. OK: Discover, MasterCard, Visa - no debit
!! Principal Payer-Responsible Party [PPRP] (min. 21 yo; owner of credit card used to reserve & book) must accompany guests throughout stay & show valid photo ID if asked
A 50% reservation deposit is required via major credit card required to confirm booking.
Reservation deposit deadline depends upon length of stay; non-refundable with less than seven full days' (168 hrs.) cancellation notice.
Balance of rent & standard cleaning fee* is due @ check-in via PPRP's credit cd.
*Cleaning fee: $50 wknd; $75 wk.; $100: 2-4 wks; ADD $25 to each fee if an approved dog is along (add'l, special cleaning chemicals & procedures are required to preserve a near-hypoallergenic environment).
Per host's discretion: $500 security deposit due at check-in; fully refundable less replacement $ for damages / losses.
!! BUY travel insurance (1st check your existing policy's coverage & cr. cd. coverage
CAR RENTERS- Buy the best covera
- Dates Available Year-Round
Higher Winter Sports and Fall Foliage Season Rates reflect increased overhead, including heating, snow plowing, etc.
SunnyHill provides quiet, effective ceiling and sleeping loft fans, and although during the summer, the relatively mild, pleasant Catskill Mt. climate usually does not necessitate air conditioning, guest request for air conditioner installation and use will necessitate a surcharge to cover installation and increased utility cost..
Stamford Cottage Amenities
- Mountain View
- Ski in/Ski out
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Filtered Water
- Local Maps
- Toilet Paper
- Mosquito Magnet
- Towels Provided
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Mobile Phone
- Wood Stove
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Wood Fireplace
- Parking for RV/Boat/Trailer
- Local Activities Guide
- Parking Off Street
- Ceiling Fans
- Paper Towels
- Activities Guide
- Basic Soaps
- Alarm Clock
- Iron & Board
- Coffee Maker
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Grinder
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- Child's Highchair
- seating for 4 people
- 1 BA
Full 1 -
Shower stall bench seat available
- Bathroom has separate heat zone with thermostat and exhaust fan. Bath, hand, and face towels provided. Guests bring own toiletries. A portable bathtub suitable for infant bathing is available upon request; can also serve as an infant 'pool' if used outdoors to cool your baby in hot weather.
- 1 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 6 people
Bedroom 1 -
open sleeping loft w/ east, west, & skylight views & ventila
Bedroom 2 - 1 double, 3 sleep sofa /futon, downstairs alcove
- Our Great Room couch is not a sofa bed, however it can comfortably sleep a short adult/child. In addition to the aforementioned two double-size beds and regular couch, we also have two new, premium twin-size futon mattresses, each of which can comfortably accommodate one guest; they may be joined to create a double bed for or two adults or children on the newly carpeted* Great Room floor (*our short-pile carpet's foundation consists of insulating anti-mold, anti-fungal coated padding.) All linens are provided and are 100% cotton. NOTE: Additional expenses (utilities, linens, cleaning) necessitate a $10/night surcharge per person in excess of four.
- Games for Kids
- Books for Adults
- Books for Kids
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Video Games
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Deck / Patio
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Small Cooler
- Wood Deck
- 5 garden chairs
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- pets considered
- wheelchair accessible
- Low Allergen Environment
- Communal Pool
- autumn foliage
- theme parks
- coin laundry
- live theater
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
- horseback riding
- sight seeing
- bird watching
- wildlife viewing
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Stamford Cottage for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, George J. Robinson/Mary E. Thombs, Co-Owners-Hosts
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 367451
- +1 917 533-5789 (none)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2010