Stamford Cottage for Rent: Year-Round Romantic,Nature-Lovers' Vacation Oasis - Come, Give Peace a Chance! - Property 367451
Cottage1 bedroom, sleeps 6
- Call George J. Robinson/Mary E. Thombs, Co-Owners-Hosts
(International +1 917 533-5789)
- Property type:
- Location type:
- Mountain, Mountain View, Resort, River, Rural, Ski in/Ski out, Town, Waterfront, Village, Lake
- accept credit card, pets considered, wheelchair accessible, Lake, Mountain, Resort, River, Rural, Town, Village, Waterfront, Communal Pool, Fitness Room / Equipment, Air Conditioning, Satellite / Cable
Your retreat (late fall) awaits you! Sorry, owner's Austin Healey not included.
Part of the Great Room:Talk? Read? TV? Think? Nap? Music? Take in views?
Great Room looking west; glass-fronted wood stove visible in lower right corner
Romantic loft; windows = breezes + views of woods & starry sky; chair not seen
Great Rm: dining & entertainment; satellite TV + CD*-DVD* player (*bring yours?)
Late fall foliage view;cottage fr. the 'embracing' east woods;6 acres await you!
View NE across SunnyHill's largest meadow; we donate hay to local dairy farmers
View east from back porch. Morning coffee? Meditate? Birdwatch? See wildlife?
Part view W; many foreground trees have been cut; much better view now. Sunsets!
Nearby pastoral view; part of recommended hiking route; pass dairy farms & cows
Owner-Hosts Mary and George with son, Evan, at opening ribbon cutting ceremony
Happy skiers on their second stay at SunnyHill
Welcome guest skiers from Espana.
SunnyHill Family Claudia & Luis w/George
SunnyHill is great for families; this family returned for a family reunion
Smiling faces&eyes say it all! Really great young guest make hosting a pleasure
Recently from 'Roman-ee-ya's mts. they feel right at home in our snowy Catskills
Loft bedroom view east; even in winter, sunrise sunbeams warm your bed (below).
Our inviting wood stove's flames await your return from frolicking in-the-snow
And 'pint-sized' guests, too. . .
'Every bit as good as it gets.' - Kirk & Jessica, Austin, TX
Friendly guests from England w/ SunnyHill neighbor & occasional visitor, Shadow
Location of Cottage 367451
Stamford Cottage Availability
- Dec 11, 2013
- Special Offer
Stamford Cottage Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Winter||Nov 1, 2013 -||Mar 31, 2014||$675||$300||$150||$135||$135||$2,000||2 Nights|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- From 110 night - 675 per week
- CREDIT cds. OK: Discover, MasterCard, Visa - no debit
!! Principal Payer-Responsible Party [PPRP] (min. 21 yo; owner of credit card used to reserve & book) must accompany guests throughout stay & show valid photo ID if asked
A 50% reservation deposit is required via major credit card required to confirm booking.
Reservation deposit is refundable with seven calendar days' notice of cancellation, less a $15 cancellation processing charge.
Balance of rent & standard cleaning fee* is due @ check-in via PPRP's credit cd.
*Cleaning fee: $50 wknd; $75 wk.; $100: 2-4 wks; ADD $25 to each fee if an approved dog is along (add'l, special cleaning chemicals & procedures are required to preserve a near-hypoallergenic environment).
Per host's discretion: $500 security deposit due at check-in; fully refundable less replacement $ for damages / losses.
!! BUY travel insurance (1st check your existing policy's coverage & cr. cd. coverage)
CAR RENTERS- Buy the best coverage you can
- Dates Available Year-Round
Higher Winter Sports and Fall Foliage Season Rates reflect increased overhead, including heating, snow plowing, etc.
SunnyHill provides quiet, effective ceiling and sleeping loft fans, and although during the summer, the relatively mild, pleasant Catskill Mt. climate usually does not necessitate air conditioning, guest request for air conditioner installation and use will necessitate a surcharge to cover installation and increased utility cost..
Stamford Cottage Amenities
- Mountain View
- Ski in/Ski out
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Paper Towels
- Alarm Clock
- Iron & Board
- Basic Soaps
- Activities Guide
- Ceiling Fans
- Filtered Water
- Local Maps
- Towels Provided
- Mosquito Magnet
- Wood Stove
- Linens Provided
- Parking for RV/Boat/Trailer
- Air Conditioning
- Wood Fireplace
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Mobile Phone
- Local Activities Guide
- Parking Off Street
- Toilet Paper
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Grinder
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- seating for 4 people
- 1 BA
Full 1 -
Shower stall bench seat available
- Bathroom has separate heat zone with thermostat and exhaust fan. Bath, hand, and face towels provided. Guests bring own toiletries. A portable bathtub suitable for infant bathing is available upon request; can also serve as an infant 'pool' if used outdoors to cool your baby in hot weather.
- 1 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 6 people
Bedroom 1 -
open sleeping loft w/ east, west, & skylight views & ventila
Bedroom 2 - 1 double, 3 sleep sofa /futon, downstairs alcove
- Our Great Room couch is not a sofa bed, however it can comfortably sleep a short adult/child. In addition to the aforementioned two double-size beds and regular couch, we also have two new, premium twin-size futon mattresses, each of which can comfortably accommodate one guest; they may be joined to create a double bed for or two adults or children on the newly carpeted* Great Room floor (*our short-pile carpet's foundation consists of insulating anti-mold, anti-fungal coated padding.) All linens are provided and are 100% cotton. NOTE: Additional expenses (utilities, linens, cleaning) necessitate a $10/night surcharge per person in excess of four.
- Books for Kids
- CD Player
- Video Games
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Books for Adults
- Games for Kids
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Wood Deck
- Small Cooler
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- 5 garden chairs
- children welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- pets considered
- wheelchair accessible
- non smoking only
- Low Allergen Environment
- Communal Pool
- coin laundry
- live theater
- autumn foliage
- theme parks
- bird watching
- wildlife viewing
- sight seeing
- scenic drives
- horseback riding
- eco tourism
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Stamford Cottage for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, George J. Robinson/Mary E. Thombs, Co-Owners-Hosts
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 367451
- +1 917 533-5789 (none)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2010