Waco House for Rent: Family Friendly 15 Minutes from Baylor and 5 Minutes from Homestead Heritage! - Property 366205
House 4 bedrooms, sleeps 12
- Property type:
- house, 2400 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- accept credit card, wheelchair accessible, Rural, Daily Maid Service, Air Conditioning, Internet
The Suite,our largest and most private bedroom.
The hutch in the Suite provides dishes for four.
The east window in the Suite looks out over a wooded area and seasonal pond.
The vanity in the Suite.
The bathroom with the Suite. There is a spacious tiled shower as well.
The couch in the suite sitting area. We now have a small dining table as well.
Room A is furnished with colonial style furniture and has a private bathroom.
These windows in Room A provide a view of the owners garden and seasonal pond.
Room A's bathroom also has a small tiled shower.
Another view of Room A.
This window in Room B looks out over a lightly wooded area.
The hallway bathroom which Rooms B and C share.
The dining room.
The Dining Room looks out onto the large deck out back.
This bar in the kitchen is a perfect buffet when you have large gatherings.
There's plenty of space in our large dining room to add an extra table if needed
The living room seats six comfortably.
The kitchen is furnished with pots & pans & basic cooking utensils. Dishes for 8
The front door at the far end of the living room is the main entrance.
Porch off the back of the housez
Location of House 366205
Waco House Availability
- Sep 21, 2013
- Special Offer
Waco House Rates
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- $200-$310 per night
- Breakfast is not included in the price of your stay, but we can make breakfast on request. We do offer discounts on breakfast for large groups so please let us know. Our breakfasts are all made from scratch using local eggs, fresh ground flour and fresh fruit. We make cinnamon rolls, smoked cheddar and bacon quiche, megas, french toast, omelets, kolaches, biscuits, muffins, coffee cakes and much more. Let us know what time you would like breakfast served (between 7:00-9:30am) and we deliver it to the door.
- Use of the pull out couches is $20.00 per night and if there are more than 12 occupants, it is an extra $15.00 per night.
- Tax Rate:
Waco House Amenities
- Bed & Breakfast
- 2400 sq. ft.
- Ceiling Fans
- Linens Provided
- Bottled Water
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Clothes Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Sofa Bed
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Basic Soaps
- Air Conditioning
- Laundry Soap
- Alarm Clock
- Mini Refrigerator
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- seating for 12 people
- 3 BA
Suite Bathroom -
Limited Handicap Accessible
Room A Bathroom - toilet, shower
Hall Bathroom - toilet, combination tub/shower
- The bathroom in the Suite has a large counter and sink, a toilet and a large tiled shower with curtain. Room A's bathroom has a small counter and sink, a toilet and a shower with glass door. The hallway bathroom has a small counter and sink, a toilet and a full shower and tub. All of the bathrooms are provided with thick, all cotton bath towels, hand towels, bath mats and wash cloths. We also provide shampoo, liquid body soap, hand soap and homemade bar soap.
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 12 people
The Suite -
1 sleep sofa /futon
Room A - 1 queen
Room B - 1 queen
Room C - 1 queen
Living Room - 1 sleep sofa /futon
- The Suite, an addition added onto the home is our most private bedroom and provides a beautiful mahogany sleigh bed with matching chest of drawers, nightstands and vanity. There is also a small sitting/dining area,private bathroom, a kitchenette and washer and dryer. Room A, the master bedroom has colonial style furniture, ample space and a private bathroom. Rooms B and C are the smallest bedrooms and they share a bathroom across the hall. The couch in the living room opens up into a sleeper sofa. If you would like to have extra children sleep on the floor, please contact us.
- Games for Kids
- Wood Deck
- Outdoor Grill
- Child's Swing
- 4 garden chairs
- wheelchair accessible
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Low Allergen Environment
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Daily Maid Service
- live theater
- recreation center
- coin laundry
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- horseback riding
- bird watching
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Waco House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Grace Owen
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 366205
- +1 254 744-7706
- Alt. Phone:
- +1 254 799-4352
- +1 254 799-7199
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2011