Virgin - Zion National Park Cabin for Rent: AAA Chalet- 2 WEEKS in DEC available Spa- Game Room- Winter Sports - Property 366108
Cabin 7 bedrooms, sleeps 32
- Call Jim or Bonnie Pollock
(International +1 801 520-5635)
- Property type:
- cabin, 3500 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Rural, Mountain, Mountain View
- accept credit card, wheelchair accessible, Mountain, Rural, Balcony, Fitness Room / Equipment, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television
Entrance to the Game Room. Shadow to the left, SMALL FAMILY OPTION to the right
Soon the leaves will be turning and the hillsides will be aflame in color.
The winters are cozy! Snow removal is to the front doors.
The 10 acres provide lots of room for enjoying a variety of winter sports.
Hills and a meadow right off the back deck make it easy to come in and get warm!
Bring your own Snowmobiles and enjoy the meadow and hills.
A nice dip in a therapeutic spa is just the right way to relax those sore muscle
Make all the noise you want in a family Pool Tournament!
For kids; Ping Pong, Fooze Ball, Darts & Hoops!
The kitchen and dining room in the Shadow. The deck gives a few of the meadow.
Kitchen looking towards 3rd b-room/ loft. Stairs to lower level to the right.
3rd b-room with double & bunks. Stairs to loft to the right. 1/2 bath to right.
The living room. Lower level of the Shadow.
Downstairs Double Bathroom with 2 Sinks, 2 Toilets and 2 Showers and a Bath Tub.
Lower level Master b-room. Large stuffed chair and room for crib or matts.
Living Room in the SFO. 2 large sectionals, 40' TV and plenty of firewood.
Kitchenette in SFO opposite living room. Large bathroom to right. Patio to left
Large bathroom in SFO. Behind door is shower and toilet.
Large b-room in SMALL FAMILY OPTION. TV on wall to the right.
2 sets of bunk beds across from the bedroom with the King Bed.
3 level 2,000 ft deck over looking the meadow. ZipLine begins in the large tree
Fire pit is on a point, meadow to the left & Shadow to the upper left.
Most of Our Guests Are Not People!!
Location of Cabin 366108
Virgin - Zion National Park Cabin Availability
- Nov 15, 2013
- Special Offer
Virgin - Zion National Park Cabin Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Per Night Range||Dec 1, 2013 -||Dec 31, 2013||$550||n/a||n/a||$79||n/a||n/a||2 Nights|
|Per Week Range||Jan 1, 2014 -||Jul 23, 2014||$3,750||n/a||n/a||$700||n/a||n/a||2 Nights|
|Notes:||Rate Range Applies Year Around Please see Rate Details As Rates are Based Per Guest|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- 5 rental options from 2 to 32 guest
- Call for off-season discount rates from Sept 15 to April 15 (excluding holiday day weeks)
#1 $79/night (2 guests) weekly $550 LOVER'S NOOK
#2 $175/night (2-6 guests) weekly $800 SMALL FAMILY OPTION (kitchenette)
#3 $250/night (2-9 guests) weekly $1,600 SHADOW (full kitchen)
$350/night (10-15 guests) weekly $1,900 SHADOW (full kitchen)
#4 $400/night(16-18 guests)weekly $2,500 SHADOW + LOVER'S NOOK
#5 $750/night(19-24 guests) weekly $3,750 WHOLE ENCHILADA! up to 32; add $10
per person per night or $100 per week over 24 - ALL RATES SUBJECT TO 11.2% LODGING TAX
Refundable security deposit $250; cleaning fee of $150 for groups of 19 or more.
- As you visit our site, you will see we have three distinct accommodation options for guests. Some large groups of 20 or more take all three - the Shadow, the Small Family Option and the Nook (see video for details) those dates on the calendar are marked as unavailable. When separate groups book we monitor the number of guest on the premise to reduce the possibility of guests getting in the way of each other. Back to the calendar, when a smaller group takes just the Shadow – up to 15 guests, we do not block out the dates on the calendar. So don’t be concerned if you have reservations but the calendar does not have your dates blocked out. We have found that all three spaces can be rented separately with everyone having complete privacy but able to enjoy the common areas together - the zip line, fire pit, spa, etc. Some have referred to this grouping as a bed and breakfast experience on steroids! Those who have stayed in a B & B before will understand this type of experience – the
- Tax Rate:
Virgin - Zion National Park Cabin Amenities
- 3500 sq. ft.
- Mountain View
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Computer Available
- Iron & Board
- Wood Fireplace
- Towels Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Linens Provided
- Parking for RV/Boat/Trailer
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Area
- Child's Highchair
- 4 BA, 1 half bath
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, tub, shower
Bathroom 4 -
Bathroom 5 -
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 32 people
Bedroom 1 -
Large Bedroom in the Shadow
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Queen bedroom in the Shadow
Bedroom 3 loft above bedroom - 6 twin/ single, Mattresses and 4 inch matts
Bedroom 3 - 1 double, 2 twin/ single
Bedroom 4 - 1 sleep sofa /futon, Hide-a-bed sofa in living room of the Shadow
Bedroom 5 - 1 queen, Bedroom in the 'Nook' in the Large A Frame
Bedroom 6 - 4 twin/ single, 2 sets of bunks in the Lower Level of the Large A Frame
Bedroom 7 - 1 king, In the Lower level of the Large A Frame
Bedroom 8 - 1 queen, A private area (Large A Frame) bring your own blow-up
- Third level loft that will accommodate several additional children or young adults on mattresses and 4' matts.
- Satellite / Cable
- Ping Pong Table
- Game Room
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Porch / Veranda
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Wood Deck
- Deck / Patio
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- wheelchair accessible
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Hot Tub
- autumn foliage
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- wildlife viewing
- bird watching
- horseback riding
Virgin - Zion National Park Cabin Details
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Virgin - Zion National Park Cabin for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Jim or Bonnie Pollock
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 366108
- +1 801 520-5635 (Utah, USA)
- Alt. Phone:
- +1 801 520-2423 (Utah, USA)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2010