Pacific Grove Cottage for Rent: Storybook Cottage-by-the-Sea - Enjoy 2 Free Nights!** Walk to Downtown and Beach - Property 3617041
Cottage 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Call Owner/Manager
+1 (831) 373-7103 (California, USA)
(International +1 (831) 373-7103 (California, USA))
- Property type:
- cottage, 1268 sq. ft.
- Lawn / Garden, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player, Parking, Fireplace
Wave to passersby in this friendly 'Last Hometown', Pacific Grove.
This sunny, Storybook Cottage welcomes you into its white picket fenced yard.
Wine and cheese hors d'oeuvres greet you when you arrive!
Prepare delicious meals in this freshly remodeled chef's dream kitchen.
Enjoy preparing meals together in this generously equipped chef's kitchen.
The master bedroom has a queen size bed, small seating area and peeks of the bay
The house is full of architectural interest, including in the master bedroom.
Enjoy some quiet time in the master bedroom.
Guest bedroom #1 has a double bed and small writing desk.
Small writing desk in guest room #1.
Guest room #2 has a king size bed with memory foam topper for restful nights.
Guest room #2 can be made up as two twins or king with foam topper if desired.
Upstairs hall bath is full of character - just like the rest of this unique home
Guest bedroom #3 is downstairs and adjacent to a bathroom. Bed can be 2 twins.
Guest bedroom #3 is located downstairs and can be accessed with no stairs.
Downstairs guest bathroom is located between guest bedroom #3 and kitchen.
Quaint, downtown Pacific Grove is just a few blocks away!
Walk to nearby Lover's Point Beach and Park, dining, shops and trails.
The Monterey Bay Aquarium is a short 15 minute stroll from the cottage.
Location of Cottage 3617041
Pacific Grove Cottage Availability
- Dec 10, 2013
- Special Offer
Pacific Grove Cottage RatesSee full rate information on HomeAway
Pacific Grove Cottage Amenities
- 1268 sq. ft.
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- seating for 8 people
- 2 BA
Bathroom 2 -
Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower
- A small pass-through bathroom between the kitchen and a bedroom/sitting room has a shower tiled in the same white honeycomb patterned tile, a free-standing ceramic sink and a commode. An upstairs bathroom has a shower with tan and brown checkerboard-patterned tiles, a white tiled floor and a free-standing ceramic and stainless steel sink with an oval mirror.
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 8 people
Bedroom 2 - 1 king, 2 twin/ single, This bedroom can be set-up as a king OR 2 twins
Bedroom 3 - 1 double
Bedroom 4 - 2 twin/ single, This bedroom has a twin daybed with an optional trundle
- The downstairs bedroom has a white wrought iron trundle bed. The trundle, which has a white coverlet and floral patterned pillows, can sleep 2 (1 up, 1 on the lower pullout) Upstairs is a handsomely appointed master bedroom, which has glimpses of the water between trees. Gray & white pinstripe luxury linens, blue & white patterned coverlets & pillow shams, round glass bedside tables with wrought iron bases shaped like tree branches with birds perched on them, table lamps with gold & white shades, an antique oak dresser, two small wooden trunks and a carved wood-framed chair upholstered in a white and blue floral pattern. An additional bedroom has two twins with luxury linens, yellow and white coverlets and embroidered floral pillows in white and primary colors, a similarly patterned area rug and two white dressers. Another bedroom has a double bed with luxury pale-pink linens, white floral quilted coverlet, white wooden bedside tables and a desk.
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Music Library
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- Private Chef
- botanical garden
- live theater
- rain forests
- recreation center
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Pacific Grove Cottage Details
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Pacific Grove Cottage for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Owner/Manager
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 3617041
- +1 (831) 373-7103 (California, USA)
- Alt. Phone:
- +1 (831) 236-5618 (California, USA)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2006