Poipu House for Rent: Modern luxury three-bedroom home: salt water pool,/spa, A/C, golf, ocean views - Property 360128
House 3 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Call Elise
(International +1 907 229-2444)
- Property type:
- house, 3200 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Near The Ocean, Resort, Village
- accept credit card, Near The Ocean, Resort, Village, Private Pool, Lawn / Garden, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television
270 degree views of mountains, golf, ocean, sunrise/set
You can hear the surf from your bedroom window.
Private salt water pool & spa is surrounded by the golf course.
Private salt water pool and spa, lounge chairs, lanai with seating.
Upstairs living/dining with wood inlay high ceilings and views from every side.
Views of golf course, lake, nene geese, sunset & ocean.
Glass doors recess completely for outdoor/indoor living space.
Upstairs living w/ 55' LED-LCD with cable/DVD/wifi-enabled and iPod.
Upstairs living with comfortable seating, stone floors, light and views.
Two-story high glass entry and split level for privacy and space for everyone.
Kitchen: Views of tropical mountains and fields, sub-zero and Wolf appliances.
Watch golfers lose their balls in the lake while you cook.
Upstairs Master suite with views of the ocean/golf/sunset/rise/lake.
Upstairs Master suite detail of wood inlay and cozy soffit lighting.
Upper master bath with walk-in closet/toilet room/stone throughout.
Upstairs Master also has a soaking tub and views of the mountains.
Downstairs 2-Twin room/convert to King w/ glass doors to lanai/pool/spa.
Downstairs Master with glass doors to lanai/pool/spa/views.
Downstairs Master: double sinks with walk in shower/closet/toilet room.
Downstairs Master and Twin rooms each have own bath with stone walk-in shower.
Downstairs media:queen sleeper, 46" LCD cable/DVD/wifi, glass doors to pool/spa.
Hale Nene Poipu is a 1.5 mile from Poipu Beach.
Our boys enjoying one of Kauai's 15 very pretty beaches.
Photo we took at nearby National Tropical Botanical Garden.
Location of House 360128
Poipu House Availability
- May 23, 2013
- Special Offer
Poipu House Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Spring 2013||Apr 1, 2013 -||May 25, 2013||$2,625||n/a||$375||$375||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Summer 2013||May 26, 2013 -||Aug 30, 2013||$2,975||n/a||$425||$425||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|SEPT SPECIAL||Sep 1, 2013 -||Sep 27, 2013||$2,450||n/a||$350||$350||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Notes:||*SEPTEMBER SPECIAL RATE: $350.|
|Fall 2013||Sep 28, 2013 -||Nov 22, 2013||$2,625||n/a||$375||$375||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Thxsgiving 2013||Nov 23, 2013 -||Nov 30, 2013||$2,975||n/a||$425||$425||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|DECEMBER SPECIAL||Dec 1, 2013 -||Dec 17, 2013||$2,450||n/a||$350||$350||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Notes:||*DECEMBER SPECIAL RATE : $350.|
|Holiday 2013||Dec 18, 2013 -||Jan 4, 2014||$3,500||n/a||$500||$500||n/a||n/a||2 Weeks|
|Winter 2014||Jan 5, 2014 -||Mar 29, 2014||$2,975||n/a||$425||$425||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Spring 2014||Mar 30, 2014 -||May 31, 2014||$2,625||n/a||$375||$375||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- $350-$500 per night
- *5-10% discount for stays of 28 days or more. Rates and terms subject to change.
1. Typically 7-night stay minimum unless a 'fill-in' reservation is available.
2. Winter/Summer typically Saturday changeover day unless fill-in or over 10-day stay.
3. Rates are for 4 guests; 5 & 6th guests = $25/night per person; $45/pp over 6. Rate includes wifi/spa/cable. Optional climate & humidity control/AC: $175/week.
4. 13.42% HI tax on nightly rate. Security deposit of $1000 authorized on credit card before arrival.
5. $395 outclean fee. Cleaning services during stay and grocery service are available upon request.
6. 50% of total rental cost due to reserve; remaining 50% due 60 days before arrival date (90 days for Holiday).
7. Rates are discounted cash rate; for visa/amex/mc/discover card payment add 3%.
- Reservations & Inquiries by Owner: Contact Elise at 907-229-2444. Text and voicemail are available at this number.
*NO SOLICITATIONS OR TRAVEL AGENTS PLEASE.
SCAMMER ALERT: We value our guests' financial protection. Homeaway and VRBO have had some phishing incidents. We are not aware of any issues with our listing, but we would like guests to be extra careful. Do not respond if anyone contacts you to wire funds. If you feel you may be receiving fraudulent communications, feel free to text or call me on my cell (907)229-2444 to confirm your email communications with me.
- Tax Rate:
Poipu House Amenities
- 3200 sq. ft.
- Near The Ocean
- Away From It All
- Clothes Dryer
- Basic Soaps
- Wireless Internet
- Laundry Soap
- Alarm Clock
- Iron & Board
- Toilet Paper
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street
- Pantry Items
- Cooking Utensils
- Mini Refrigerator
- Coffee Grinder
- Garbage Disposal
- Ice Maker
- 4 Ring Stove
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- seating for 6 people
- 3 BA, 1 half bath
Upstairs Master -
Downstairs Master - toilet, shower
Downstairs Twin Room - toilet, shower
Upstairs Half Bath - toilet
- The upstairs master bath is has natural green marble and travertine floors. It has a luxurious soaking tub set in a marble stone platform and base, a walk-in shower with two shower rainheads, natural stone surround and two sinks. The lower master and downstairs each have their own private full bath with cream travertine stone, walk-in showers with stone surround, rainhead shower and oversize sinks. The upstairs half-bath has an elegant vessel sink, hardwood cabinetry and stone flooring. Cream towels and fragrant, tropical Alba Botanica Hawaiian Spa bath products are also provided in each of the bathrooms.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 8 people
Upstairs Master -
with private full bath
Downstairs Master - 1 king, with private full bath
Downstairs Twin Beds - 2 twin/ single, with private full bath
Downstairs Media Room - 1 sleep sofa /futon
- The upstairs and downstairs master suites offers a complete refuge for guests. The upper has a vaulted ceiling inlaid with hardwoods in the plantation style, while the lower has glass doors which open to the lanai and salt water pool and spa. From both suites, during the day you can look out over the golf course out to the ocean; after dark the suites can be lit with the warm glow of indirect soffit lighting. A King bed, luxury bed linens, soft, quiet carpet, and a ceiling a fan complete the suites. A large walk-in wardrobe closet leads to the stone-lined master bath in both suites. The third lower, bedroom with two twin beds (may convert to King) and has glass doors to the lower covered lanai, as well as quiet carpeting, a fan, dresser, closet and luxury linens. The downstairs media room has a Queen sleeper and glass doors leading to the covered lanai, salt water pool and spa. Each bedroom includes Sony ipod clock radio.
- DVD Player
- Books for Adults
- MP3 Dock
- Books for Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Games for Kids
- CD Player
- Beach Chairs
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Small Cooler
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Furniture
- Porch Furniture
- Porch / Veranda
- Beach Umbrellas
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Beach Towels
- Deck Furniture
- 10 garden chairs
- 6 beach chairs
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa Whirlpool
- rain forests
- botanical garden
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- eco tourism
- whale watching
- sight seeing
- horseback riding
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Poipu House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Elise
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 360128
- +1 907 229-2444 (Call or text anytime. )
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2011