Anaheim House for Rent: Only $199 per night for remaining December dates! 562) 260-4713 - Property 3589065
House 3 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Call Carrie Redfox
(International +1 5622604713)
- Property type:
- house, 1350 sq. ft.
- Private Pool, Lawn / Garden, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player, Parking
Newly remodeled Cliff May Ranch style home. Close to Disneyland and Knott's!
View of heated pool from the patio. Lounge your day away in the California sun!
Don't pack anything for the pool because we have something for everyone!!
Front view of our house. Hiding behind the fence is paradise. Come take a peek!!
Our classic patio is designed to allow for outdoor dining at its finest.
Enjoy a game of pool, foosball, XBOX, one of 50 games on a mini arcade system.
Our game room is located by the pool which lets you enjoy both 'worlds' at once.
Our side yard has a citrus grove and a bistro set for quiet conversations.
Our backyard has a cozy seating area next to the BBQ to keep the cook company!
Plan on creating amazing BBQ meals on our new Kenmore gas grill.
The master bedroom has a view of the pool and nightly Disneyland fireworks!
Master has a king bed, attached bath, walk in closet and TV with DVD/Blue Ray.
The guest bedroom has a queen bed, nightstand and TV with DVR/Blue Ray.
Kid's room has two sets of bunk beds, two bed rails, pack-n-play, and high chair
Princess dresses, Hot Wheels, Leap Pad & blocks will keep all ages happy!
Dining room seats six w/four barstools on two islands to comfortably fit guests.
Dining room has open floor plan that allows for guests to stay connected!
Fully equipped, newly remodeled kitchen with granite countertops. Washer/dryer.
Living room has 46' LED TV w/DVD/ DVR/Blue Ray, Netflix, & numerous board games.
Living room couch turns into a sofa bed ready to go with fresh linens/pillows.
Artistic photos hang in the home, taken by the owner whose hobby is photography!
New hardwood floors in the home lead into each of the newly carpeted bedrooms.
Master bathroom connects to bedroom. New shower, granite vanity, fresh linens.
Guest bath has shower/tub, granite countertop, fresh linens and privacy shutters
Location of House 3589065
Anaheim House Availability
- Nov 18, 2013
- Special Offer
Anaheim House RatesSee full rate information on HomeAway
Anaheim House Amenities
- 1350 sq. ft.
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Child's Highchair
- seating for 10 people
- 2 BA
Master Bath -
Guest Bath - toilet, combination tub/shower
- The master bath is located adjacent to the master bedroom. It has a glass enclosed shower and a granite countertop. Privacy shutters and numerous drawers for storage. The guest bath has a shower/tub accommodation, privacy shutters and a cabinet for storage. Both bathrooms are supplied with shampoo, conditioner, body wash and luxurious, fluffy towels. Both are equipped with a hair dryer and diffuser.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 10 people
Master Suite -
Guest Suite - 1 queen
Kid's Suite - 4 twin/ single, Two sets of bunkbeds. Plus a pack and play.
Living Room Accommodations - 1 double, Our leather couch in the living room makes into a full bed.
- The master bedroom has a king bed, nightstand, dresser, walk in closet with plenty of room to store your suitcases and hang your clothes The master suite offers a TV with DVD/Blue-ray and Netflix, phone and iHome universal dock charging system for iPod/iPad models. The most unique and amazing feature of the master bedroom is the view of the pool. At night, you can lay in bed and watch the fireworks from Disneyland from the room's spacious windows. You can also lounge on the classic 1950's rocker chair and put your feet up on the ottoman before going to bed to read a book or just close your eyes for a quick 'catnap.' The guest bedroom has a queen bed, night stand, dresser, TV with DVD/BlueRay, phone and IHome IPod/IPhone charger clock,. The windows go from floor to ceiling, allowing the light to filter in. The kids bedroom has two bunkbeds, a pack and play, along with toys for all ages. Each bedroom has energy efficient thermal lined panels that allow room darkening.
- Satellite / Cable
- Pool Table
- Video Library
- Video Games
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Private Pool
- botanical garden
- live theater
- recreation center
- winery tours
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
- whale watching
- gambling casinos
- scenic drives
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Anaheim House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Carrie Redfox
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 3589065
- +1 5622604713
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2013