Seal Beach House for Rent: Charming Beach House 1/2 block from the Pacific Ocean in Seal Beach - Property 357724
House 2 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Call Janet Geier
(International +1 310 210-7608)
- Property type:
- house, 1100 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Beach, Near The Ocean
- accept credit card, Beach, Near The Ocean, Lawn / Garden, Balcony, pets considered, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player
Charming Beach House Front with Trees and Flowers
Comfortable Living Room with Sofa, Loveseat, Digital 50
Kitchen with Marble Tile, Full Stove, Oven, Refrigerator & Microwave
Master Bedroom - Queen Bed and View Showing 32
Master Bedroom showing adjoining Bath with Separate Sink and Large Vanity Area
Separate Toilet/Tub/Shower area from Sink/Vanity area in Master Bathroom
2nd Bedroom with 3 Twin Beds and adjacent Sliding Glass Door to Balcony
2nd Bathroom (hall access) showing Large Sink, Toilet and Shower
Laundry Facility in Garage
3 Car Garage and 2 Car Private Driveway - Avoiding Beach Street Parking Hassles
1/2 Block from the Beach - Beautiful Palm Trees, Blue Sky and Sand
1/2 block to the ocean - looking down the street.
2nd Bedroom with 3 twin beds - including 1 bunk bed.
The warm sand and ocean at the end of 13th Street.
The living room with the Big Screen Tv with HD DirecTV.
Kinda Lahaina - good restaurant at corner of Ocean and Main.
Close-up of the bunk beds showing the ladder.
View from the Upstairs Balcony.
The inviting Seal Beach Piet.
West Side of Main Street in the 100 Block - great shopping!
Brand New Bunk Beds!
Another view of the Kitchen showing the stove and refrigerator.
View looking south onto Main Street from PCH
The 6 seat Dining Room Table in the Dining Room.
Location of House 357724
Seal Beach House Availability
- Oct 19, 2013
- Special Offer
Seal Beach House Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Fall||Oct 2, 2013 -||Dec 14, 2013||$1,275||n/a||n/a||$175||n/a||$4,125||5 Nights|
|Winter||Dec 15, 2013 -||Mar 15, 2014||$1,275||n/a||n/a||$175||n/a||$4,125||4 Nights|
|Spring||Mar 16, 2014 -||Jun 1, 2014||$1,275||n/a||n/a||$175||n/a||$4,125||4 Nights|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- See Rate Chart
- A credit card deposit of 50% of the rental rate for the entire stay (including all fees and taxes) is required at the time of signing the rental contract.. The remaining 50% is due by credit card also 14 days prior to the arrival date. .
A non-refundable cleaning fee is also required. This cleaning fee is $75 if the stay is less than 5 days; $100 is the stay is between 6-14 days and $125 if the stay is between 15-30 days.
In addition, a credit card security 'hold' of $500 is required 14 days prior to arrival (similar to what a car rental company does). This will be utilized to cover any costs associated with breakage or damage in the house. This hold will be released within 10 days of departure, and you will be notified of any additional charges.
- The cancellation policy is as follows: If cancellation is received more than 60 days prior to the arrival, 75% of the reservation deposit is refunded. If reservation is cancelled between 59 and 30 days, 60% of the reservation deposit is refunded. If the cancellation is received 29 days or sooner to the arrival date, no (0%) of the reservation deposit is refunded.
Absolutely NO PARTIES ARE PERMITTED. Graduation, fraternity, sorority, college, bachelor(ette) or any other types of parties are NOT ALLOWED. You will be charged a fee for violation of this policy if you have a party.
- Tax Rate:
Seal Beach House Amenities
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Near The Ocean
- Away From It All
- Laundry Soap
- Bottled Water
- Clothes Dryer
- Alarm Clock
- Water Cooler
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Toilet Paper
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Basic Soaps
- Towels Provided
- Ceiling Fans
- Paper Towels
- Activities Guide
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- seating for 4 people
- 2 BA
Master Bathroom -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Both the Master Bathroom and Hallway Bathroom (Bathroom 2) are full, complete uncrowded spaces. The Master Bathroom affords extra privacy with a separate door dividing the toilet/shower/tub area from the large mirrored sink area. Plush bath rugs in both areas keep your feet warm and cozy. The 2nd bathroom is in the hallway between the 2nd bedroom, with access via the hallway. Both bathrooms have large sinktop surfaces and storage cabinets with drawers allowing for ease of placement of your toiletries and ample storage of our towels In addition, both bathrooms boast a combination shower and bathtub which have easy in and out access since the bathub is not high off the ground.
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 6 people
Master Bedroom -
Bedroom 2 - 3 twin/ single, Including Bunk Beds
- The Master Bedroom consists of a Queen Bed nestled in the center of the room with a reading lamp and floor lamp each adjacent to the bed. There is a large mirrored chest of drawers which provides ample place for storage of clothes. A 32 inch Digital HDTV with Direct TV and a DVD player faces the bed. A large window lets in plenty of natural sunlight (or pull the drapes to keep it out). An adjoining full bath and walk-in closet with mirror make for extra privacy, convenience and suitcase storage. The decor eases and relaxes with shades of blue, brown and gray. The 2nd bedroom consists of 1 twin bed, and a twin bunk bed set, making for a total of 3 twin beds. Access to the private balcony is via the sliding glass door in this bedroom or off the dining room. The large sliding glass door allows natural sunlight. There is a large closet, chest of drawers and nightstand for plenty of storage. A reading lamp and floor lamp give plenty of light for games or reading.
- DVD Player
- Books for Adults
- Games for Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Books for Kids
- Porch / Veranda
- Lawn / Garden
- Walkway to Water
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- 4 beach chairs
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- pets considered
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Events Allowed
- theme parks
- coin laundry
- botanical garden
- recreation center
- gambling casinos
- scenic drives
- eco tourism
- sight seeing
- bird watching
- whale watching
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Seal Beach House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Janet Geier
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 357724
- +1 310 210-7608 (Can text or call)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english, french
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2010