South Thomaston House for Rent: Waterfront Classic, Private, Ocean Kayaks included! Just 5 mins. from Rockland - Property 356289
House 2 bedrooms, sleeps 5
- Call Kate Oakes
(International +1 207-594-9878)
- Property type:
- house, 2500 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Waterfront, Lawn / Garden, Balcony, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, Parking, Fireplace
An invitation to explore the beauty...
Watch the wildlife on the water!
The only thing missing here is...YOU!
A short few steps to the water's edge...you can swim right here too!
Entrance to the house, foggy morning.
Watch the lobster boats pass by with their daily catch.
Across the cove to the public landing, the Village Store and GREAT fishing!
From the kitchen a view of the water
Summer-time's for sailing. You have a ring-side seat from your deck.
Dining Area, view of the kitchen to the left.
Living Area - part of Great Room
King sized bed in Master Bedroom downstairs.
The handsomely crafted fireplace, for those chilly evenings
View of spacious kitchen, filled with natural light
Well-equipped gourmet kitchen.
Large bedroom with Queen-sized bed
Living area seen from kitchen.
Location of House 356289
South Thomaston House Availability
- Nov 13, 2013
- Special Offer
South Thomaston House RatesSee full rate information on HomeAway
South Thomaston House Amenities
- 2500 sq. ft.
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Broadband Access
- Laundry Soap
- Lobster Pot
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Grinder
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- seating for 4 people
- 2 BA
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
- The bathroom on the first floor is well-illuminated, both with natural and electric light. There is a large vanity with a shell shaped sink, a porcelain toilet and one -piece tub/shower combination. The flooring is an unusual pebbled type of design, easily kept clean, yet appropriate for a house by the sea. There is also a front-loading washer/dryer in the bathroom for your convenience and a supply of high efficiency detergent is provided for your personal use. The bathroom upstairs has an easy and efficient shower, porcelain toilet and granite counter-topped oak vanity.
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 5 people
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, 1 twin/ single
- For two couples, a lot of privacy is possible since each of the 2 floors has its own bedroom and bathroom. The bedroom on the second floor is served by a staircase with oak treads leading to an upstairs landing. This bedroom is carpeted and has cross ventilation provided by 4 large windows, 2 on each outside wall, with great views of the water below to be enjoyed from this vantage. There are two large closets serving this bedroom. The first floor bedroom also has a sitting area with a sofa, desk, printer and calculator available(a simple office) for your use, and, of course, high speed internet access. The floor of this bedroom is oak hardwood. Facing easterly and southerly, the room has 6 large windows providing abundant natural light and good cross ventilation. And there are two generous closets serving this bedroom. In keeping with efficient energy use, the house is well-insulated and triple-glazed to keep it naturally cool in summer, and quiet as well!
- Satellite / Cable
- Outdoor Grill
- Beach Towels
- Lawn / Garden
- Kayak / Canoe
- Wood Deck
- Walkway to Water
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- 4 garden chairs
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- autumn foliage
- botanical garden
- recreation center
- scenic drives
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
- whale watching
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this South Thomaston House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Kate Oakes
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 356289
- +1 207-594-9878 (Call if no immediate e-mail response)
- Alt. Phone:
- + 207-975-0458 (Mobile Contact)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english, french, spanish
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2008