Southold Farmhouse for Rent: Historic Vineyard Farmhouse, waterfront with private sandy beach - Property 3510435
Farmhouse 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Call Joanna Lane, Licensed RE Broker Property Angels
(International +1 6312525653)
- Property type:
- farmhouse, 1800 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Beachfront, Beach View, Beach, Waterfront, Rural, Near The Ocean
- accept credit card, Beach, Near The Ocean, Rural, Lawn / Garden, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, Parking
Old Bay Home: 4 bed house with large garden, vineyard views and private beach
The Old Bay Home, charming North Fork vineyard farmhouse with private beach
Old Bay Home private sugar sand beach on Peconic Bay overlooking Shelter Island
Master Bedroom Suite, AC, TV, wifi, area, vineyard/ water views, 1/2 bath
Master Bed: Fabulous wood panelling, Euro style duvets with fresh linen covers
Master Bed: Half Bath Ensuite
Kitchen: Fully equipped. Gas stove. New side-by-side fridge and new dishwasher
Kitchen: Fully equipped with new side-by-side, plenty of small appliances.
Open plan living: Great for congregating with the whole family after a fun day
Dining Room with Sitting Room in the background, leaded to the front porch
The Ship Room, with vintage hand painted murals, one of two Queen bedrooms
The Ship Room: Ample closet space in each of the 4 bedrooms.
One of two twin bedrooms: We have linens for grown ups too!
Rear garden gate to your private beach, a 400ft stroll through the vines.
Front Porch, LR/DR with Fireplace, KIT, 1/2 BTH, LAUNDRY, Deck, Shower, Gar.
Upstairs Floorplan: Sleeping arrangements. All bedrooms have Central Air Con!
Location of Farmhouse 3510435
Southold Farmhouse Availability
- Jun 2, 2013
- Special Offer
Southold Farmhouse Rates
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- From $1,800 to $4,200 weekly
- To book one week, 50% is payable on reservation to secure the house for you with the balance payable 8 weeks before arrival.
Southold Farmhouse Amenities
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Beach View
- Near The Ocean
- Away From It All
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- seating for 8 people
- 2 BA, 2 half baths
Family Bathroom -
Upstairs on the 2nd floor (European 1st Floor)
Master Bath - toilet, Toilet with basin
Cloakroom - toilet, Toilet with basin, ground floor next to rear entrance
Outdoor Shower - outdoor shower, Cubicle shower with hot water
Bathroom 5 - toilet, shower, New for 2014: 2nd full bathroom!
- We're excited to announce that we are adding a second FULL bathroom for the 2014 season!!! This is a conversion of an upstairs bonus room, so the number of bedrooms remain the same, but now instead of one full bath and one half bath upstairs, there will be 2 full bathrooms and the half bath. This will offer much better accommodations for larger families of 8 people when the outdoor shower may not be in use.
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 8 people
Master Bedroom -
The Ship Room - 1 queen
South Bedroom - 2 twin/ single
North Bedroom - 2 twin/ single
- Master bedroom suite comprises an area for sleeping with a Queen size bed, a separate area for reading and relaxing, with room for an infant travel cot if needed, plus an en suite half bathroom. Opposite, The Ship Room, offers another Queen size bed, and at the end of the central hallway, two bedrooms with two single beds in each. All rooms have closets and dressers, with plenty of room for reading and relaxing. There is CAC (Central Air Conditioning) serving all bedrooms.
- Satellite / Cable
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- wheelchair inaccessible
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- live theater
- winery tours
- autumn foliage
- water parks
- sight seeing
- horseback riding
- bird watching
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- paddle boating
- eco tourism
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Southold Farmhouse for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Joanna Lane, Licensed RE Broker Property Angels
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 3510435
- +1 6312525653
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2013