Big Bear Lake Chalet for Rent: THE QUEEN OF BIG BEAR CABINS, private, 3500 Sq. Ft., sleeps 12, 180° Mtn. Views! - Property 350773
Chalet 4 bedrooms, sleeps 12
- Property type:
- chalet, 3500 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Lake, Mountain, Rural
- Lake, Mountain, Rural, Balcony, pets considered, Fitness Room / Equipment, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player
Sitting at the TOP of the mountain, on a dead end cul-de-sac, 360* views = peace
Gorgeous architecture throughout
30 Foot fireplace meets two story VIEW!!! windows
Quality furnishings, yet kid friendly and comfortable
The BEST view out these windows and on the front deck -
Fully stocked (spices, wok, mixer, crockpot, waffle iron etc.)
Seating for 6 and 3 more at the bar - large sunny window seat too!
Really comfy "Man Cave" and great games & toys for kids!
All bedrooms with great beds, quality bedding, separate TVs!
Bedrooms are very large(20' x 30') w views & well appointed
New and comfortable beds
Quiet private king and bath in downstairs with forest view
Even the kid's Loft has quality beds and bedding
Playroom w Xbox, Wii, ping pong, HDTV, DVD & forest view
Large quiet lot with plenty of room and sledding in forest behind
Winter view toward the lake from front deck
Beautiful Fall View from deck with cast iron table for six!
Location of Chalet 350773
Big Bear Lake Chalet Availability
- Apr 24, 2013
- Special Offer
Big Bear Lake Chalet Rates
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Winter $350 night/ up to 7
- WINTER = 350 UP TO 7 PEOPLE, ADDITIONAL PEOPLE ARE $50/NIGHT. 2 NIGHT MINIMUM.
SUMMER = 250 (up to 7 people)
HOLIDAY = 450 night, FOR UP TO 7 PEOPLE, additional people $50/nt. 3 nt minimum.
Reservation fee = $250, which converts to promptly Refundable Security Deposit on arrival.
All rentals require a $120 CLEANING FEE for normal use. Over 10 people cleaning is $150
Small non-shedding potty trained dogs welcome - others must be negotiated with owner.
NOT A PARTY HOUSE! Thanks :)
Ask us what might be possible if you want to stay longer than 4 days...we love to make our wonderful renters happy!!
- Our reasonable rates are set up FOR UP TO 7 PEOPLE, ADDITIONAL PEOPLE ARE $50/NIGHT. 2 NIGHT MINIMUM. That way we can be very selective about who we rent to and cater to smaller families who would like to enjoy the cabin as a family and still have lots of individual space to spread out.
Big Bear Lake Chalet Amenities
- 3500 sq. ft.
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Hair Dryer
- Paper Towels
- Basic Soaps
- Alarm Clock
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Parking Off Street
- Living Room
- Water Cooler
- Toilet Paper
- Ceiling Fans
- Ducted Heating
- Filtered Water
- Iron & Board
- Bottled Water
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Wireless Internet
- Laundry Soap
- Local Maps
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- 4 Ring Stove
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- seating for 6 people
- 3 BA
Bathroom 2 -
Has it own water heater
Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Claw Foot Tub & Deluxe Handshower
Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower, Separate large, double sink, dressing room
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 12 people
Upstairs Main - 1 king, 1 twin/ single
Upstairs Second - 2 queen
Kid's Loft - 1 queen, 1 double
- The two master bedrooms (20' x 30') are very large and well appointed, from quality beds with 500 thread count sheets and down comforters to a vanity table with a lighted magnifying mirror and a flat screen TV and DVD player, the main master has a fireplace as well. The view from the bedroom windows is private and you can see up the mountain into the forest from bed! You will never be awakened here by the sound of drunken renters arriving at 3 AM (as is common in other heavy rental areas)..only birdsong and the smell of coffee brewing. If it’s more physical exercise you crave, just walk out past the back deck. This is a section of the forest most Big Bear visitors never discover since this quiet Whispering Forest neighborhood is only accessible on one road that has no other outlet. Even the hiking trails were carved out by neighbors rather than the National Forest Service. If snowboarding or downhill-skiing is your passion, Bear Mountain and Snow Summit are 10 minutes away.
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Game Room
- Video Library
- Video Game Console
- Video Games
- Ping Pong Table
- Music Library
- Pool Table
- CD Player
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Wood Deck
- 10 garden chairs
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- pets considered
- coin laundry
- autumn foliage
- live theater
- sight seeing
- horseback riding
- bird watching
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Big Bear Lake Chalet for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Owner/Manager
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 350773
- +1 619 246-3532
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2010