Sonoma Cottage for Rent: Sonoma Charm: Winter Creek Cottage, Heart of the Valley of the Moon! - Property 3496680
Cottage 2 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Contact Judi & Carl
- Property type:
- cottage, 1500 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Mountain, Near The Ocean, Rural, Town, River
- pets considered, Mountain, Near The Ocean, River, Rural, Town, Lawn / Garden, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player
Springtime at the Cottage - our lovely flute player welcomes you to Sonoma.
Looking up towards the house through the springtime mist from the garden.
Won't you come in? Bleue, the min-labradoodle, welcomes you to the Wine Country.
Welcome! Merlot-colored couches to relax after a long day of wine-tasting.
Another angle of the living room, looking out to the deck & hillside.
Wood-burning stove, and the gigantic picture window looking out on the Valley.
Another view of the stove, picture window, merlot-colored couches.
Entertainment, anyone? Baby Grand & flat screen with HBO and On-Demand - enjoy.
Looking 'up-Valley' through the picture window at twilight.
Bedroom #1: 800-ct. cotton sheets, glass door to a secluded, private deck
Bedroom #2: 800-ct cotton sheets, prvt entry, amazing view, full of sun.
Wake up to the hillside view from Bedroom #2.
Dinner anyone? Spacious kitchen, gas stove, double sink, tons of counter space.
What about coffee on the deck in the morning?
...or a glass of wine in the hot tub in the afternoon?
Please come and pick some strawberries or apples from our garden.
...or maybe you need some onions for your salad?
Lettuces & cabbages make a nice salad to go with that crisp Chardonnay...
Winter Creek itself, flowing through the property.
Walkway around the house...one of many walks at and around the property.
Fall leaves crunching underfoot, pulling out of the drive. Come back soon!
Location of Cottage 3496680
Sonoma Cottage Availability
- Nov 25, 2013
- Special Offer
Sonoma Cottage RatesSee full rate information on HomeAway
Sonoma Cottage Amenities
- 1500 sq. ft.
- Near The Ocean
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Living Room
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Wood Stove
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- seating for 6 people
- 1 BA
Bathroom 1 -
Italian tile, heat lamp, ample cabinet space
- The bathroom is tiled in Italian tile and has a powerful shower - perfect after a long day of wine-tasting, hiking, walking, day-tripping to the beach or City...and especially great for a quick rinse before dunking into the hot tub out on the deck. There's cabinet and counter space for everything you'll need for the week or weekend, and a large, well-lit mirror so you can see how beautiful you look if you're dressing for that special Sonoma occasion.
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 6 people
Bedroom 1 -
800-ct cotton sheets, fluffy quilt, prvt. deck, view
Bedroom 3 - 1 sleep sofa /futon
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, 800-ct cotton sheets, lovely hillside views, sunshine....
- Bedroom #1 has a king-sized bed with 800-count cotton sheets, a warm, hypo-allergenic quilt for winter, and an overhead fan to supplement the air-conditioning for summer. There is a lovely old-fashioned bureau and large closet. A sliding glass door opens to a secluded deck that looks out onto the hillside and a walkway to the main back deck and hot tub. Bedroom #2 is a former sunroom and is surrounded by windows. The queen bed has 800-count cotton sheets and comforters. The view of the hillside makes you feel like you're outdoors. There is a large armoire spacious enough for a week-long stay. A private outdoor entrance leads to the hot tub and the main deck. Bedroom #3 is a sofa-futon that is located in the ante-room of Bedroom #1. It is perfect for a third couple or additional adult in the party, or for older children. We also have a portable crib for our smallest guests.
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- 6 garden chairs
- pets considered
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- Hot Tub
- live theater
- winery tours
- autumn foliage
- whale watching
- gambling casinos
- outlet shopping
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- bird watching
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Sonoma Cottage for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Judi & Carl
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 3496680
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2012