Kyoto Apartment for Rent: Quiet & comfort in Kyoto’s famous temple and garden district - Property 3470579
Spacious, with high ceiling/doors, quiet living in the cultural heart of Kyoto.
Enclosed study area with desk and chair on left. Balcony washer/dryer on right.
Large chest for hanging clothes with drawers.
Very quiet apartment building. Wonderful for sleeping day or night.
Four large sliding doors to bedroom open/close either way.
Bedroom doors open. Hallway leads to Western style toilet room and shower/bath.
Living room area and bedroom. Cool breeze from south to north.
View of the bedroom and chest from the south east corner of living room.
View from dining area into the living room and bedroom. 4 bedroom doors removed.
View from bedroom looking south. Study corner in balcony area on the left.
Dining table can seat six. Bedroom doors closed. View from south west corner.
View from the north-west corner of the kitchen.
Sofa bed in foreground, bedroom in background.
From the south-east corner. Entrance way door to toilet and bath closed.
Looking south to souther hills. Very quiet residential street below.
Location of Apartment 3470579
Kyoto Apartment Availability
- Nov 4, 2013
- Special Offer
Kyoto Apartment Rates
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Japanese Yen required.
- The weekly rate in Japanese yen is 70,000 yen for one or two people (10,000 yen per night).
The monthly rate in Japanese yen is 180,000 yen for one person (6,000 yen per night.)
The monthly rate in Japanese yen is 210,000 yen for two people (7,000 yen per night.)
Long term rentals are obviously preferred.
During December, January and February, and July, August and September, the electricity charge is extra due to the heating and air conditioning bill.
Kyoto Apartment Amenities
- 60 m²
- Washing Machine
- Alarm Clock
- Laundry Soap
- Hair Dryer
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Toilet Paper
- Filtered Water
- Local Maps
- Basic Soaps
- Sofa Bed
- Iron & Board
- Wireless Internet
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- 2 Ring Stove
- Dining Area
- seating for 6 people
- 1 half bath
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet
- The toilet and the shower/bath are in separate rooms. The bath is a Japanese style tub with rather high walls. A good place to soak in but not to stretch out. Outside of the bath is a small utility area with a sink and more towels than one would ever need. The toilet has a modern washlet (spray cleaning toilet) with a heated seat during the winter.
- 1 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 3 people
Bedroom 1 -
2 twin/ single,
1 sleep sofa /futon
- Villa Okazaki, as with most Japanese apartment buildings, is very quiet and a wonderful place for a sleep either at night or throughout the day. During the temperate months, a cool wind blows from the south balcony to the north through the apartment. This apartment is situated in the best location in the building, top (4th) floor, in the center. The room offers sunlight throughout the day, which of course, can be blocked by shutting the living/dining room curtains to the balcony or by shutting the sliding doors to the bedroom. Everyone has found this apartment to be sunny, peaceful and quiet. The great view, day or night, gives an added feeling of spaciousness.
- DVD Player
- Fully Fenced Property
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Porch / Veranda
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- autumn foliage
- live theater
- sight seeing
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Kyoto Apartment for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Myong Hee Kim
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 3470579
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2012