Dolores House for Rent: Luxury Mountain Retreat - Property 3468311
House 6 bedrooms, sleeps 12
- Contact Karen Bradley
- Property type:
- Location type:
- Mountain View, Water View, Mountain, Ski-In / Ski-Out, River, Ski-In
- limited accessibility, wheelchair accessible, Mountain, River, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Balcony, pets considered, Air Conditioning
Front of House in Summer. Decks on three sides of house to enjoy the outdoors.
Living Room has lots of seating a gas starting fireplace and Direct TV.
Living room with fireplace lit.
Kitchen with large island and lots of room for several cooks and entertaining.
Dining Room with great views and room to expand the table.
Master Bedroom is spacious, has great views and a gas starting fireplace.
Master Bathroom with steam shower
Small room off master bedroom. Has been used as a sitting room and a nursery.
"Canoe Room" with queen size bed on main floor.
East side deck has door into living room - lots of room for atv's & snowmobiles
Main Floor full size bath with shower and bathtub.
"Snowman" bunk room can sleep 5 with pull out trundle under daybed.
West deck has bbq grill and large table. Large hot tub at end seats 6(not shown)
Basement Bathroom completely remodeled.
View in the Autumn from the deck of the Master Bedroom.
Snowmobiling is popular and many trails can be found in the local area.
The slopes in Telluride a short 45 min. drive through gorgeous mountain roads.
Sledding on the property is one of the favorite pastimes for the whole family.
Getting ready to head down the hill for some fantastic sledding.
Mountain biking in Telluride is a fun way to spend the day.
A view from the top of the slopes in Telluride.
Location of House 3468311
Dolores House Availability
- May 10, 2013
- Special Offer
Dolores House Rates
- $170/wk - $1,900/wk
- 2012 Fall Rates-$225/nite,min 4 nites.Fall wkly rate-$1,200.Thanksgiving $250/nite
Winter 2012 - 2013 - $300 per night, minimum 4 nights. Winter Weekly Rate- $1,900
December 23rd - 29th or December 30th - Jan. 5 - Each week $2,500. Spring 2013 -
Same as Fall Rates. Summer 2013 - $1,800/week or $275 per night (4 min.) All rates
plus 4.8% sale tax. Rates are for 8 persons,extra persons are $10/pp/night.2 night
deposit. Full payment 60 days in advance. $200 refundable cleaning deposit. Pet
deposit $100. 2 nights retained on cancellation less than 60 days. Basement
apartment can be rented separately $50-$75/night.Payment: PayPal & Personal Checks
- Dates available: All
- Tax Rate:
Dolores House Amenities
- Mountain View
- Water View
- Ski-In / Ski-Out
- Parking On Street
- Ceiling Fans
- Linens Provided
- Computer Available
- Local Maps
- Mobile Phone
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Free Local Calls
- Activities Guide
- Local Activities Guide
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Iron & Board
- Parking for RV/Boat/Trailer
- Paper Towels
- Washing Machine
- Laundry Soap
- Clothes Dryer
- Broadband Access
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Parking Off Street
- Wood Fireplace
- Alarm Clock
- Garbage Disposal
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Coffee Grinder
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Pantry Items
- 4 Ring Stove
- Dining Area
- seating for 8 people
- 2 BA, 1 half bath
Bathroom 1 -
Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
Bathroom 3 - toilet
- Master steam shower adjoins the two bedrooms upstairs in a Jack and Jill shower. They each have their own toilet and sink area. Basement bathroom has a beautifully remodeled shower with two shower heads and walk in shower.
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 12 people
Bedroom 1 -
Master bedrooom has a King Bed.
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Main floor guest bedroom has a queen sized bed.
Bedroom 3 - 1 double, Main floor bunk room has one double bed.
Bedroom 4 - 2 twin/ single, Small top floor room has twin bed.
Bedroom 5 - 1 twin/ single, There are two bunk beds in the house.
Bedroom 6 - 1 double, 2 twin/ single, Basement Apartment
- Lots of beds to sleep in! The main rental area has 5 bedrooms, one adjoining off the master bedroom which makes it perfect as a nursery or bedroom for a small child. The two bedrooms upstairs have king beds and a 'jack and jill' shower area, sharing the steam shower. Our canoe room has a queen bed and adjoining bathroom. The snowman bunk room has lots of room for the kids with a double/twin bunk bed and a day bed with a trundle under it, making it possible to sleep 5 comfortably in this room. The basement apartment has one large bedroom with a double/twin bunk bed and one other twin. The basement also has a large living room, full kitchen and newly remodeled shower.
- Games for Kids
- Audio Tape Player
- Video Library
- Pool Table
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Books for Adults
- Music Library
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Furniture
- Wood Deck
- Porch Furniture
- Deck Furniture
- Outdoor Grill
- 8 garden chairs
- non smoking only
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets considered
- limited accessibility
- wheelchair accessible
- children welcome
- Hot Tub
- health/beauty spa
- recreation center
- gambling casinos
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- wildlife viewing
- bird watching
- horseback riding
Dolores House Details
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Dolores House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Karen Bradley
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 3468311
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2012