Westport Island House for Rent: Waterfront weddings, honeymoons, families in this Idyllic Home Setting - Property 338846
House 7 bedrooms, sleeps 18
- Call Connie Ostis
(International +1 207 650-9204)
- Property type:
- house, 3800 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Near The Ocean, Waterfront, Rural, Ocean View, Lake View, Waterfront
- wheelchair accessible, Near The Ocean, Rural, Waterfront, Lawn / Garden, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player, Parking
Smith House on Westport Island, facing Heal Cove, Tyler Islands, & Hockomock
Barn and deep-water dock
View of Heal Cove and Tyler Islands, from dock.
Looking out over Heal Cove
Overlooking Tyler Islands in Heal Cove, a perfect setting for the ceremony.
The level lawn can hold up to a 50 x 100 tent for the reception.
The barn is not available yet for rent, but it makes for great photos.
Fire pit on barn knoll, overlooking Heal Cove, Tyler Islands, and sunsets.
Sunset over Heal Cove.
A fully equipped kitchen with cherry cabinets.
A dining room that seats 12-14, plus has room for a side card table.
LR: sofa, love seat, 3 overstuffed chairs,rocking chair, 42' flat screen TV.
Screened porch, off living room, offers wonderful relaxing views day and evening
A misty morning in Heal Cove
BR#1, Downstairs, next to bath. Corner room overlooking water. Double bed.
Bedroom #2, downstairs. Overlooking patio and pond. Double high grade futon.
BR #3, upstairs, next to bath. Twins or King. Also, a twin rolling fold-up cot.
BR #4, upstairs, next to 1/2 bath. Overlooks pond. Double bed.
BR#5, upstairs. Multibeds: 1 queen, plus 2 twins. Overlooks pond.
BR #6, upstairs. Overlooks pond. One double bed plus one twin bed.
BR#7. Upstairs. Overlooks yard/pond. Twin beds or King.
Patio overlooking pond and morning sunrise. Off sitting room.
Heal Pond in October....canoe and kayak available all seasons.
Location of House 338846
Westport Island House Availability
- Jan 28, 2014
- Special Offer
Westport Island House RatesSee full rate information on HomeAway
Westport Island House Amenities
- 3800 sq. ft.
- Near The Ocean
- Ocean View
- Lake View
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Alarm Clock
- Filtered Water
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Soap
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Thermos Bottle
- Parking Off Street
- Iron & Board
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Dining Room
- Child's Highchair
- seating for 16 people
- 1 BA, 1 half bath
Bathroom 2-upstairs -
Bathroom 1-downstairs - toilet, combination tub/shower, Grab bars in Shower and by toilet, for safety.
- The downstairs bathroom is newly remodeled, and is now suitable for elderly or people needed grab bars (by the toilet and in the shower) as well as a high rise toilet.
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 18 people
Bedroom 1- Downstairs -
Bedroom 2-Downstairs - 1 sleep sofa /futon, double , high quality
Bedroom 3 - Green room - 1 king, 2 twin/ single, king OR 2 twins; plus roll away full twin cot
Bedroom 4 - Pink room - 1 double
Bedroom 5 - Peach room - 1 queen, 2 twin/ single, Nicknamed 'the cousins' room': queen + two twins;
Bedroom 6 - Yellow Room - 1 double, 1 twin/ single
Bedroom 7 - Blue Room - 1 king, 2 twin/ single, king OR 2 twins; lots of floor space
- Downstairs sitting room has a queen size sleep sofa and a door leading out to a patio and another door leading to the woodshed and garage. Laundry facilities are also in this room, and it is a walk-through to BR #2. It is definitely centrally located in an active area, so we suggest NOT unless desperate for another bed. Note: This historic home has meandering bedrooms, which means that upstairs access to three of the bedrooms requires walking through previous bedrooms. This works fine for families and good friends. Downstairs bath has grab bar beside toilet plus 2 grab bars is tub/shower area for easy access. Two pac'n'plays are available and can be set up in any room. Also there is room for blow up mattress in 4 of the bedrooms.
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Books for Adults
- Books for Kids
- Games for Kids
- Beach Towels
- Boat with Paddles
- Large Cooler
- Small Cooler
- Boat Dock
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Porch / Veranda
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Water Sports Gear
- Lawn / Garden
- Kayak / Canoe
- 8 garden chairs
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
- non smoking only
- Low Allergen Environment
- wheelchair accessible
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- theme parks
- botanical garden
- live theater
- coin laundry
- autumn foliage
- bird watching
- sight seeing
- outlet shopping
Westport Island House Details
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Westport Island House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Connie Ostis
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 338846
- +1 207 650-9204
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english, german
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2010