Westport Island House for Rent: Waterfront weddings, honeymoons, families in this Idyllic Home Setting - Property 338846
House 6 bedrooms, sleeps 18
- Call Connie Ostis
(International +1 207 650-9204)
- Property type:
- house, 3800 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Near The Ocean, Waterfront, Rural
- wheelchair accessible, Near The Ocean, Rural, Waterfront, Lawn / Garden, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player, Parking
Smith House on Westport Island, facing Heal Cove, Tyler Islands, & Hockomock
Barn and deep-water dock
Looking out over Heal Dove
Overlooking Tyler Islands in Heal Cove, a perfect setting for the ceremony.
The level lawn can hold up to a 50 x 100 tent for the reception.
The barn is not available yet for rent, but it makes for great photos.
The fire pit
Our fire pit sits on the barn knoll, overlooking the islands and lovely sunsets.
Sunset over Heal Cove.
A fully equipped kitchen with cherry cabinets.
A dining room that seats 12-14, plus has room for a side card table.
The living room has seating for 10-12, has tv and a over 40 DVDs.
The porch, off the living room, offers wonderful relaxing views day and evening.
A misty morning in Heal Cove
Heal Pond in October....canoe and kayak available all seasons.
Kayaking and sunsets from the dock.
Location of House 338846
Westport Island House Availability
- Mar 13, 2013
- Special Offer
Westport Island House Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|peak||May 17, 2013 -||Oct 18, 2013||$3,495||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||$12,500||1 Week|
|off-peak||Oct 19, 2013 -||Nov 1, 2013||$1,495||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||$4,500||1 Week|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- For very large gatherings (weddings, reunions, etc), there is an additional charge of $500 per week.
- Fifty-percent of rental fee is due at time of reservation, along with a signed contract. A full refund of the deposit is possible if cancellation happens prior to 90 days before rental. The balance is due 90 days before rental date begins. Within that 90-day period, a full refund is still possible, minus 25%, if another tenant can be found for those same dates.
A refundable damage deposit of $500 is expected at the time of the second payment of the balance.
- Winter season has flexible dates, but should have 4 month minimum, not 3.
- Tax Rate:
Westport Island House Amenities
- 3800 sq. ft.
- Near The Ocean
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Alarm Clock
- Thermos Bottle
- Local Activities Guide
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Basic Soaps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Towels Provided
- Filtered Water
- Washing Machine
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Toilet Paper
- Local Maps
- Hair Dryer
- Lobster Pot
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Room
- Child's Highchair
- seating for 16 people
- 1 BA, 1 half bath
Bathroom 2-upstairs -
Bathroom 1-downstairs - toilet, combination tub/shower, Grab bars in Shower and by toilet, for safety.
- The downstairs bathroom is newly remodeled, and is now suitable for elderly or people needed grab bars (by the toilet and in the shower) as well as a high rise toilet.
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 18 people
Bedroom 3 - Pink room -
Bedroom 5 - Yellow Room - 1 double, 1 twin/ single
Bedroom 1- Downstairs - 1 double
Bedroom 7-Downstairs - 1 sleep sofa /futon, double , high quality
Bedroom 4 - Peach room - 1 queen, 2 twin/ single, Nicknamed 'the cousins' room': queen + two twins;
Bedroom 2 - Green room - 1 king, 2 twin/ single, king OR 2 twins; plus roll away full twin cot
Bedroom 6 - Blue Room - 1 king, 2 twin/ single, king OR 2 twins; lots of floor space
- Downstairs sitting room has a queen size sleep sofa and a door leading out to a patio and another door leading to the woodshed and garage. Laundry facilities are also in this room, and it is a walk-through to BR #7. It is definitely centrally located in an active area, so we suggest NOT unless desperate for another bed. Note: This historic home has meandering bedrooms, which means that upstairs access to three of the bedrooms requires walking through previous bedrooms. This works fine for families and good friends. Downstairs bath has grab bar beside toilet plus 2 grab bars is tub/shower area for easy access. Two pac'n'plays are available and can be set up in any room. Also there is room for blow up mattress in 4 of the bedrooms.
- DVD Player
- Books for Adults
- Games for Kids
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Books for Kids
- CD Player
- Kayak / Canoe
- Large Cooler
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Porch / Veranda
- Deck / Patio
- Water Sports Gear
- Beach Towels
- Small Cooler
- Boat Dock
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Boat with Paddles
- 8 garden chairs
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Events Allowed
- children welcome
- wheelchair accessible
- autumn foliage
- coin laundry
- live theater
- botanical garden
- theme parks
- outlet shopping
- bird watching
- sight seeing
Westport Island House Details
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Westport Island House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Connie Ostis
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 338846
- +1 207 650-9204
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english, german
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2010