Westport Island House for Rent: Waterfront weddings, honeymoons, families in this Idyllic Home Setting - Property 338846
House 7 bedrooms, sleeps 18
- Property type:
- house, 3800 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Near The Ocean, Waterfront, Rural, Ocean View, Lake View, Waterfront
- wheelchair accessible, Near The Ocean, Rural, Waterfront, Lawn / Garden, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player, Parking
Smith House on Westport Island, facing Heal Cove, Tyler Islands, & Hockomock
Barn and deep-water dock
View of Heal Cove and Tyler Islands, from dock.
Looking out over Heal Cove
Overlooking Tyler Islands in Heal Cove, a perfect setting for the ceremony.
The level lawn can hold up to a 50 x 100 tent for the reception.
The barn is not available yet for rent, but it makes for great photos.
Fire pit on barn knoll, overlooking Heal Cove, Tyler Islands, and sunsets.
Sunset over Heal Cove.
A fully equipped kitchen with cherry cabinets.
A dining room that seats 12-14, plus has room for a side card table.
LR: sofa, love seat, 3 overstuffed chairs,rocking chair, 42' flat screen TV.
Screened porch, off living room, offers wonderful relaxing views day and evening
A misty morning in Heal Cove
BR#1, Downstairs, next to bath. Corner room overlooking water. Double bed.
Bedroom #2, downstairs. Overlooking patio and pond. Double high grade futon.
BR #3, upstairs, next to bath. Twins or King. Also, a twin rolling fold-up cot.
BR #4, upstairs, next to 1/2 bath. Overlooks pond. Double bed.
BR#5, upstairs. Multibeds: 1 queen, plus 2 twins. Overlooks pond.
BR #6, upstairs. Overlooks pond. One double bed plus one twin bed.
BR#7. Upstairs. Overlooks yard/pond. Twin beds or King.
Patio overlooking pond and morning sunrise. Off sitting room.
Heal Pond in October....canoe and kayak available all seasons.
Location of House 338846
Westport Island House Availability
- Oct 19, 2013
- Special Offer
Westport Island House Rates
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- For very large gatherings (weddings, reunions, etc), there is an additional charge of $500 per week.
- Fifty-percent of rental fee is due at time of reservation, along with a signed contract. A full refund of the deposit is possible if cancellation happens prior to 90 days before rental. The balance is due 90 days before rental date begins. Within that 90-day period, a full refund is still possible, minus 25%, if another tenant can be found for those same dates.
A refundable damage deposit of $500 is expected at the time of the second payment of the balance.
- Winter season has flexible dates, but should have 4 month minimum, not 3.
- Tax Rate:
Westport Island House Amenities
- 3800 sq. ft.
- Near The Ocean
- Ocean View
- Lake View
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Basic Soaps
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Local Maps
- Parking Off Street
- Toilet Paper
- Living Room
- Linens Provided
- Filtered Water
- Washing Machine
- Laundry Soap
- Towels Provided
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Thermos Bottle
- Clothes Dryer
- Alarm Clock
- Local Activities Guide
- 4 Ring Stove
- Lobster Pot
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Room
- seating for 16 people
- 1 BA, 1 half bath
Bathroom 2-upstairs -
Bathroom 1-downstairs - toilet, combination tub/shower, Grab bars in Shower and by toilet, for safety.
- The downstairs bathroom is newly remodeled, and is now suitable for elderly or people needed grab bars (by the toilet and in the shower) as well as a high rise toilet.
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 18 people
Bedroom 1- Downstairs -
Bedroom 2-Downstairs - 1 sleep sofa /futon, double , high quality
Bedroom 3 - Green room - 1 king, 2 twin/ single, king OR 2 twins; plus roll away full twin cot
Bedroom 4 - Pink room - 1 double
Bedroom 5 - Peach room - 1 queen, 2 twin/ single, Nicknamed 'the cousins' room': queen + two twins;
Bedroom 6 - Yellow Room - 1 double, 1 twin/ single
Bedroom 7 - Blue Room - 1 king, 2 twin/ single, king OR 2 twins; lots of floor space
- Downstairs sitting room has a queen size sleep sofa and a door leading out to a patio and another door leading to the woodshed and garage. Laundry facilities are also in this room, and it is a walk-through to BR #2. It is definitely centrally located in an active area, so we suggest NOT unless desperate for another bed. Note: This historic home has meandering bedrooms, which means that upstairs access to three of the bedrooms requires walking through previous bedrooms. This works fine for families and good friends. Downstairs bath has grab bar beside toilet plus 2 grab bars is tub/shower area for easy access. Two pac'n'plays are available and can be set up in any room. Also there is room for blow up mattress in 4 of the bedrooms.
- Games for Kids
- Books for Adults
- CD Player
- Books for Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Beach Towels
- Lawn / Garden
- Kayak / Canoe
- Porch / Veranda
- Deck / Patio
- Water Sports Gear
- Small Cooler
- Boat Dock
- Outdoor Grill
- Boat with Paddles
- Large Cooler
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- 8 garden chairs
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Events Allowed
- Low Allergen Environment
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
- children welcome
- autumn foliage
- coin laundry
- theme parks
- botanical garden
- live theater
- outlet shopping
- bird watching
- sight seeing
Westport Island House Details
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Westport Island House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Connie Ostis
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 338846
- +1 207 650-9204
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english, german
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2010