San Francisco Apartment for Rent: Beautiful Noe Valley Garden Studio Kitchen W/D Bike Laptop - Property 335147
Apartment studio, sleeps 3
- Property type:
- apartment, 500 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Near The Ocean, Town
- accept credit card, Near The Ocean, Town, Lawn / Garden, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player, Parking
Eco-friendly studio apartment with all the conveniences of home.
Adorable dining bar and kichen. Hallway to bath, laundry rm & back door to patio
The studio features a very comfortable Queen size bed and fold-out futon sofa.
Laptop computer with free wireless internet and printer, already connected.
Printer / copier / scanner en suite. Easily print maps & boarding passes.
Organic robes & enough space for 2 people to get ready without bumping elbows!
Spacious bath with organic cotton linens, natural shampoo, conditioner & more.
Plenty of guide books! Hallway to bath, laundry, & door to backyard garden.
Your own laundry room with drying racks and eco-friendly supplies.
Open the back door and enter a private garden refuge. Photo taken Autumn 2010.
Newly re-landscaped garden in 2013. Come outside to rest or work on your laptop
We installed night lighting in 2013 to help you enjoy the garden, day or night.
Fully equipped kitchen, with spices, coffee, tea, organic fruit to welcome you.
Heavenly Queen size bed with Keetsa mattress and organic cotton duvet.
Crib w/ organic bedding, high chair, baby bath tub & more, avail. on request.
Feel like a true San Franciscan when you come home to SF Vacation Hut.
Walk 5 minutes to Church Street and on to 24th Street for shops & restaurants.
Walk 5 minutes to Mission Street, Valencia Street for live music, night life.
Find fresh organic produce at nearby farmer's markets.
Take the J-Church or BART downtown to the Ferry Bldg / Embaracdero
Walk 5 minutes to cafes, wine bars, international cuisine, breakfast spots
Walk to Arizmendi for pizza and fresh baked goods on Valencia St
Walk to the top of Bernal Heights and feel on top of the world!
Walk to the top of Bernal Heights, best views in the city. Photo op!
Location of Apartment 335147
San Francisco Apartment Availability
- Apr 25, 2013
- Special Offer
San Francisco Apartment Rates
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- $200/night, $1000/week, $3000 (30 nights)
- --NO ADDED CLEANING FEE--
$250 ($500 for Monthly) Security Deposit due 14 days prior to booking.
Parking or transit passes may be included, call us for details.
For 30+ Days:
Nightly Rate is $100 per night.
All fees, bills, utilities, etc INCLUDED (no taxes) in rate for 30+ days.
Parking and transit passes may be an extra rate or part of the package, call us for details.
For less than 30 days:
Add +15% lodging tax.
$1000 per week.
$200 per night otherwise.
Call us for details on parking or transit passes.
One-Time Cleaning and Linen Set-Up Included.
We can arrange additional maid service during your stay; you pay the cleaning company directly. We have found our usual cleaning service to be reliable and trustworthy.
- Standard Occupancy: 2 adults + 2 children age 10 & under.
Extra charge may be applied for more than 2 adult guests (age 11+).
30-Night Minimum Stay Preferred.
One-week minimum stay.
If you have any questions, just ask!
Payments accepted via personal check, credit card (over the phone, FAX, or online), or international bank wire.
Installment Plan Available*
$250 ($500 Monthly) Reservation Deposit Due Upon Booking
Remainder of 50% of Total Bill due 28 Days prior to your arrival.
Remainder of Total Bill + Refundable Security Deposit due 14 Days prior.
*If staying more than 2 months, we can arrange a separate payment plan.
- Tax Rate:
San Francisco Apartment Amenities
- 500 sq. ft.
- Near The Ocean
- Tourist Attractions
- Laundry Soap
- Paper Towels
- Basic Soaps
- Sofa Bed
- Water Cooler
- Broadband Access
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Computer Available
- Parking On Street
- Activities Guide
- Local Activities Guide
- Filtered Water
- Local Maps
- Iron & Board
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Toilet Paper
- Hair Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Alarm Clock
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- 4 Ring Stove
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- seating for 3 people
- 1 BA
Bathroom 1 -
- The apartment features a Full Bath, including tub with shower, organic bath robes, ionic hair dryer, loofah sponges, cotton mitts, Q tips, shampoo, conditioner, soap, shaving and dental notions provided, just like in a fine hotel. For our littlest guests: Baby Bath Tub, Kids' Towels & Robes, California Baby Fragrance-Free Shampoo/Body Wash, and Bath Toys are all provided!
- 0 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 3 people
Bedroom 1 -
2 baby crib,
1 sleep sofa /futon,
Futon sleeps 1 adult or 2 kids
- * Queen Bed: Keetsa Eco-Friendly Mattress; organic cotton sheets; Mattresses and pillows all have microfiber covers (underneath the sheets and pillow cases); everything is just as clean as what you would expect from a fine hotel. Removable memory foam topper (depending on how soft you like it); * Convertible Bed: Futon mattress is 78 inches by 50 inches. Includes 4-inch memory foam topper with padded cover and organic sheets. Located in same room as queen-size bed. * Crib: Dream Away 3 Level Crib with organic cotton bedding (only included in the room on request). * Graco Pack and Play with Bassinet and Mobile available on request. -- Important note: This apartment is for 2 adults and up to 2 small children. Although the apartment *can* sleep 3 adults, there's an added charge if you've got more than 2 'big people' (over age 12) in your group.
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Video Library
- Games for Kids
- Books for Kids
- Books for Adults
- CD Player
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- 8 garden chairs
- Low Allergen Environment
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- live theater
- winery tours
- theme parks
- recreation center
- water parks
- nude beach
- botanical garden
- coin laundry
- whale watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- horseback riding
- bird watching
- outlet shopping
San Francisco Apartment Details
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this San Francisco Apartment for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Owner
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 335147
- +1 510 543-3037 (Rachel, call between 8AM-9PM (California, USA))
- Alt. Phone:
- +1 415 385-9546 (Jeff, call between 8AM-9PM (California, USA))
- +1 877 419-0415
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english, spanish
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2010