Wilmington House for Rent: Quiet home on secluded lakefront peninsula near Mount Snow and Marlboro Music - Property 334749
House 3 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Call Annette Lieber
(International +1 301 529-2140)
- Property type:
- house, 2000 sq. ft.
- Location type:
- Lake, Mountain
- accept credit card, Lake, Mountain, Lawn / Garden, Air Conditioning, Internet, Satellite / Cable, Television, DVD Player
Summer rentals include use of canoe and kayaks with private dock
Family/Sun room w/ large picture windows above lake, spectacular mountain views
Comfortable sun room with electric baseboard heat, beautiful lake views
Beautiful views of nature, mountain, lake from picture windows
Relax in the sun on the lawn overlooking the lake. Book, beverage, nap.
Dramatic fall colors and lake surround this peaceful home
Master Bedroom, king (2 twin) bed, adjacent dressing area and master bath
Cozy Bedroom #2, plenty of closet space
Dressing area in master bedroom suite
Roomy kitchen, gas stovetop and oven, dishwasher, good cookware/tableware
Left: sun/family rooms, kitchen, entry w/ ski storage.Right: bedrooms, fireplace
Relax in comfort, beautiful natural views
Sun room from other side. Pretty lake views surround the property. Fabulous!
Stone hearth fireplace in high, wood-beamed ceiling living room
Spacious Bedroom #3 with double bed
Location of House 334749
Wilmington House Availability
- Feb 19, 2013
- Special Offer
Wilmington House Rates
- Rental Basis:
- per property
- Quoted In:
- US Dollars
|Name of Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Weekend||Weekend per night||Midweek per night||Extra Night||Monthly||Minimum Stay|
|Spring 2013||Apr 14, 2013 -||May 23, 2013||$1,200||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||$2,800||1 Week|
|Summer 2013||May 24, 2013 -||Sep 2, 2013||$2,300||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
|Fall 2013||Sep 3, 2013 -||Nov 16, 2013||$1,200||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 Week|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Cleaning $125 ($250 with pets), Satellite TV $65/month Plow, $50/week.
- Tenant pays electric, gas and oil, propane,plowing, trash removal, cleaning, satellite TV
10% VT rooms tax is required for all rentals 30 days or less.
$500 security deposit, or purchase insurance policy from third party (less than $50).
- Major credit cards accepted. $250 deposit holds reservation up to 60 days prior to start of rental, after which payment in full is due. Payment in full at time of reservation is required for reservations made less than 60 days prior to start of rental. Inquiries hold reservation without payment for 48 hours.
Heat not included in rental. Heating oil charged per usage. Oil tank filled prior to arrival and again after departure, tenant is charged for actual use.
- Tax Rate:
Wilmington House Amenities
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Alarm Clock
- Local Activities Guide
- Parking Off Street
- Broadband Access
- Activities Guide
- Ceiling Fans
- Washing Machine
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Hair Dryer
- Local Maps
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Dining Room
- seating for 12 people
- 2 BA, 1 half bath
Bathroom 1 -
Master bath, Double sink
Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Upstairs
Bathroom 3 - toilet, Sink, Near kitchen
- Master bathroom is part of master suite. Large bathroom, toilet, good sized shower, double sink. Upstairs bathroom has a tub/shower combination, toilet, sink. Roomy. Bathroom near kitchen is toilet and sink, roomy.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 8 people
Master Bedroom -
2 twins together
Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single, 2 twins
Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, spacious, plenty of closet space
Den - 1 sleep sofa /futon, Pull-out sofa, queen, comfy
- Master bedroom suite with king (two twins together) bed, dressing area, and master bathroom. Plenty of closet space. Upstairs Bedroom #2 (two twins) and #3 (queen) with lovely lake views, good closet space. Rooms are large with beautiful wood paneling. Den has a comfortable pull-out sofa (queen) and is the room with satellite television. Bedrooms sleep 6, Den sleeps 2, total of 8 people. Living room couch is quite comfortable and may be used for additional sleeping space.
- Audio Tape Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Games for Kids
- DVD Player
- Books for Adults
- CD Player
- Books for Kids
- Boat with Paddles
- Kayak / Canoe
- Walkway to Water
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Outdoor Grill
- Beach Chairs
- Boat Dock
- Lawn / Garden
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- 8 garden chairs
- 2 beach chairs
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- coin laundry
- autumn foliage
- live theater
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
- bird watching
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to inquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of GreatRentals.com systems. You may also receive our email newsletters targeted to your interests by GreatRentals. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.
This email goes direct to the advertiser. You should be notified within 30 seconds that it has been sent. GreatRentals also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers.
GreatRentals will also add your email address to its mailing list. This list is used exclusively by us for newsletters and notification of special offers. The GreatRentals mailing list is not given, sold, or lent to any third party.
If you wish to have your email address removed from the GreatRentals.com list, please click remove.
Call or Email the Owner of this Wilmington House for Rent
For further information and to book this property, contact the owner, Annette Lieber
Please reference GreatRentals.com property 334749
- +1 301 529-2140 (Call only 9 AM to 9 PM Eastern time)
- +1 301 881-3889 (Call first. Fax does not operate automatically.)
- By Email:
- Email Owner (Please check availability before emailing, see above)
Click for help on Dialing Internationally
Language(s) Spoken: english
This advertiser has been with GreatRentals.com since 2010